Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria (4870 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by borntosuccess(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hedonistically:
This thread would be a scammers delight. I can already visualise them, salivating at the prospect of laying hands on a large chunk of your hard earned cash.

Here's my advice. Set up tight Imports and sales operation, focusing on a very small number of products in a profitable niche (I deliberately wouldn't specify any here).

Select a shortlist of products (Based on extensive research on sites like Alibaba, Aliexpress, and Amazon).

Set up a well-designed Facebook page, and then set up a Facebook advertising campaign with a relatively small budget of about N10k or less.

Run an advertising campaign on Facebook for the products you've shortlisted (without actually buying or stocking them yet). The purpose of this campaign is to gauge market response.

If you get positive response to any product in your shortlist, go ahead to source such products from China...yiu don't have to order too many units. Perhaps even N500, 000 or much less would be enough for the first batch of Imports, depending on the unit price of each product.

When the products arrive, you can then accelerate your Facebook marketing (along with supplemental marketing on Instagram, Nairaland, etc).

Enter into order fulfilment or delivery arrangements with any decent courier service or delivery company, to deliver orders to buyers and collect payment on your behalf.

If the first batch of Imports sell out within the set time frame, then it's time for you to enter into customisation arrangements with the supplier (to rebrand the generic products into your own brand name). This doesn't cost much. It only means that you might have to import a higher number of units.

As soon as you hit the ground running, you'll learn the process very quickly and set up a foolproof system that would involve both online and offline supplies and retailing of your products across Nigeria. This would eat up the entire N20m and produce a very solid, sustainable business with excellent profit margins. You would be on your way to hundreds of millions in turnover within a few years.

This process is not as simple as it sounds, but it is not so difficult either. Do it one step at a time and you'll get the hang of it in no time.

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH. Only ask questions about each stage or step of the process that you don't understand.

Most importantly, DO NOT trust anyone with your money!
nice one bro
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by borntosuccess(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Monjerk:
While you are still looking for a good business to invest on, I might not have a business that will really get your mind right now but you can also think of how to keep the money till when you get the right business to invest, think about this:

1. Invest your money in treasury bill while you are waiting for the good business to venture into.
2. Use your money to buy some movable/consumable items during their season (when the price is at minimum) and store them for resell when price is at peak period; there are many items to go into, do your research well and you will be glad to do it; palm oil, melon, maize and so on.
I have a friend that bought palm oil using 500k @50k per drum around February, he resell the oil @200k per drum during peak period which is normally between Oct-Dec.

I have business and other idea that i would not want to share it here for some reason best known to me but if you care, I can send it to your mail to ponder on them and decide.

Keep your money tight please, it is not easy to save that amount of money, keep away from fraudsters.

Good luck!
baba i get intrest 4 those ur business ideas ooo nwankwodaniel77@gmail.com
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by demolaxl(m): 4:10am On Oct 10, 2017
MrMcJay:
When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience gets the money and the man with money loses his money to acquire experience.

OP, let me tell you a true story.

One Nigerian abroad wanted to build a house here in Nigeria. His father in law (wife's father) offered to help. He sent money for the land, money for agents, lawyers, etc and money enough to construct a Duplex to the old man. At regular intervals, the father in law was sending pictures of the building in progress to this man.

Suddenly, the man came into Nigeria and decided to see things for himself. That was then he discovered that his father in law didn't buy a square inch of land or mould a single block. Instead, his father in law used his money to collect chieftaincy title, marry new wife and lodge in hotels.

If you want to invest in Nigeria, you must be ready to have trusted people supervise on your behalf. Otherwise, take a long look at your money cos you're about to lose it.

My own advice is very simple: lock that money in Treasury Bills here in Nigeria for such period of time as is necessary for you to get enough information, expertise, documentation and supervision to start your business.

In the alternative, the real estate sector offers great opportunities and is very lucrative which you can invest in remotely. However, you need proper verification and expert knowledge to invest.

Eg, buy a parcel of land and sell it in plots, buy a run down house and build a block of flats on it to sell per flat. Also, you can build students hostels and you're assured of annual sweat free rental income. All these are what I'm actually involved in.

Whatever you do, be very careful.

Cheers.
Exactly

Whatsapp me +2348103934156. You can buy plots of land with Lagos state Government C of O. There is a particular one that is available for 16m now and can be sold for 20+ next year and can be sold for 30+ in 2years.

Or
You lock a higher chunk of the money in treasury bills and use the remaining 7.5m to buy another land we have with a C OF O and watch your safe investment grow and multiply. Cheers!
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by PAPIJAID(m): 6:11am On Oct 10, 2017
A garri factory located in Oke Ogun area of Oyo State is available for sale. The equipment available in the factory include
1. Jack Press
2. 3.5ft by 6ft 2mm and 3mm Stainless steel frying trays.
3. Stainless steel grater with diesel engine.
The factory is close to cheap labour and available raw materials (cassava) and it is equally close to the market.
If interested, you can contact us on 08032352182 (phone call only) and 08079133689 (whatsapp and call)
Selling because of relocation.
You can come for inspection anytime.
Title: Receipt.
Contact us on whatsapp for pictures and further enquiries.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by expoguru: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Hi bro, contact me on 08022634836, got some businesses to do in USA, China and Nigeria if you care for some partnership.
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by migeoart(f): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2017
New arrivals!if you are interested in bulk purchase// reselling of heel court shoes,sandals and slippers! Send your request to the contact displayed below

> We have quality and fast selling shoes
>Very low minimum quantity
>Very affordable prices

To place order,view pictures and other form of enquiries

contact us
>Bbm pin: D865B670
>Call only: 08065784139
>WhatsApp :07087244361
>Instagram : Phils_collectible
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by fxjunkie(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by fxjunkie(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Any new business ideas that can work in Nigeria?
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by Abelicious: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Want to Invest in a brand that offers network solutions and training? Interested investors should kindly contact at oo0abe0oo@yahoo.com to discuss the business plan executive summary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Bank Shuts RCCG's Accounts / I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital / greetings from TURKEY. I need Sesame / Igbo; Ekuku - Yoruba; Isasa - Hausa; Ridi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.