Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Request For This Book Free Of Charge: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Request For This Book Free Of Charge: (991 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / Where Can I Download This Book. / Binary Options E-book Free Download For Newbies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For This Book Free Of Charge: by buzzme: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2010
I just wrote any E book on how to make few cash online and i want to give it out free of charge. I wont collect a dime from anybody. All you need to do is to read this book, understand it and put it to practise. Just send me youe email box to ositastanley8@gmail.com and your book will be sent to you in less than three hours. Please remember that i wont ask for any sum of money from you or anybody. The book contains how to make few money from blogging sites, how to earn through referal and so on. To speak with me life, you can call me now or any time on +2347063247376. I am loyal to your service. The book is free of charge. All i will collect from you is just your e mail box to be able to post the book for you and thats all.
Re: Request For This Book Free Of Charge: by worry246(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2010
fat cats in Uk USA blocking this for nija blogging people
they say poor nija man no monie so no pay adverts.
Re: Request For This Book Free Of Charge: by buzzme: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2010
No be all oooo. SOme US people dey ready to help Naija people.
Re: Request For This Book Free Of Charge: by kaycast(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
buzz how much have you made on line?
Re: Request For This Book Free Of Charge: by justwise(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2011
buzzme:

No be all oooo. SOme US people dey ready to help Naija people.

buzzme aka Stanley Osita Stop sending me dubious emails.
Re: Request For This Book Free Of Charge: by btuneri: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2011
Bros, well done, you can help me send it to
my E-mail btuneri@gmail.com
Re: Request For This Book Free Of Charge: by staaan(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
Pls send to darkmanstan2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Request For This Book Free Of Charge: by karlxavier(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2011
pls just send it to fabulous112004@yahoo.com,sori i dont have much time lef t in d cyber cafe

(1) (Reply)

Help / Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly / I Need A Marketing Company To Promote My Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.