Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly (995 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N2m To Make At-least 10k To 20k Daily As Profit / 70-yr-old Farmer Makes N2m Annually From Maize Farming / Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2010
i have many business projects i am currently handling and others i am just about to lunch and set in motion
i am looking for someone i can live with,someone who i can work with on both his and my own projects and in the end grow them into empires.
i am currently working out a campaign contract to the tune of N35m and i have another business project that i just put in place that will generate a minimum of N2m this month [or more] and over N2m monthly from december.

I need a partner,someone i can live and work with, grow and expand these projects with, and share common goals and achieve these and more projects with.

preferably in magodo gra shangisha
or
[victoria island,adeniyi jones or ikeja gra]

but the most prefered location is magodo gra shangisha.
please anyone who is willing to know more about what i am talking about should reach me on

ola.icme@yahoo.com
please if you try to reach my gsm and it doesnt go through either its switched off or network,do send an sms and i will get back to you ASAP
to see the facts and figures of these projects.

anyone interested should contact me and we'll proceed from there.
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2010
waiiting
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2010
cool
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
enterprising
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2010
a
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2010
:d
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by oderemo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2010
y would anyone want to live with you even for a zillion naira.
Get real dude.
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by KunleA2(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2010
icme:

i have many business projects i am currently handling and others i am just about to lunch and set in motion
i am looking for someone i can live with,someone who i can work with on both his and my own projects and in the end grow them into empires.
i am currently working out a campaign contract to the tune of N35m and i have another business project that i just put in place that will generate a minimum of N2m this month [or more] and over N2m monthly from december.

I need a partner,someone i can live and work with, grow and expand these projects with, and share common goals and achieve these and more projects with.

preferably in magodo gra shangisha
or
[victoria island,adeniyi jones or ikeja gra]

but the most prefered location is magodo gra shangisha.
please anyone who is willing to know more about what i am talking about should reach me on

ola.icme@yahoo.com
please if you try to reach my gsm and it doesnt go through either its switched off or network,do send an sms and i will get back to you ASAP
to see the facts and figures of these projects.

anyone interested should contact me and we'll proceed from there.

So you are handling multi million Naira project and you don't have a place to stay?

Hmmmmm. You have to be kidding.

Good luck next time
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2010
@kunle-A
i said someone i can stay with not that i dont have a place to stay.
logically what should be understood is that am looking for someone i can work with,thanks for observing the not obvious.
and i am not saying i want you to come and live with me ode,i am looking for someone i can work and grow these projects with
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by KunleA2(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2010
icme:

@kunle-A
i said someone i can stay with not that i dont have a place to stay.
logically what should be understood is that am looking for someone i can work with,thanks for observing the not obvious.
and i am not saying i want you to come and live with me ode,i am looking for someone i can work and grow these projects with

Understandable. It now makes sense. Good luck in your search.
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2010
thanks and sorry for not being so clear,in life we dont always need or have to work alone
seee d banj and don jazzy for example
kenny and d1
even obi asika and oliseh
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2010
here
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2010
smiley
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2010
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
here
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 2:01am On Nov 13, 2010
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2010
here
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2010
ola.icme@yahoo.com
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2010
highly profitable
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2010
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2010
wink
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
smiley
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by oderemo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2010
:p :p
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
here
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by olyluv: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2010
Mr contractor, y is it dat we play pranks on our self dont u have brother or sister to partner with u? mr man b carefull i thougth u ar real not knowing u ar fake.
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 2:57am On Nov 30, 2010
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 3:02am On Nov 30, 2010
From wedding cards to car sales and you even sell ships ola
Please tell me in what way did my post affect you.
You wen Dey do everytin for did world
Re: Read This:i Have A Project Of 35m: Looking For A Partner: +another N2m Monthly by icme: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2010
cool available

(1) (Reply)

165 Ton Crane / Newly Arrived 250k Mt Ago Cotonou Water/lagos Outside Bar / Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.