Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k (36031 Views)

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by temmypotter(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
it is well
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by ruffhandu: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Are you sure a bank will owe for several months? Is it microfinance bank?
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by phrezzz: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
Computer science and in still dey job? How? Computer science student already making money from 200level some get aroun 300k within a Month. S/o to Programming tho
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by idupaul: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I love this man..

he's very sharp and has calculated everything.

Once that 200k comes at the ending of the month, he will give 20k to his wife, give some to chioma, give to bukky, and also to sakinatu. He will enter that ashawo quarter.

He will visit Mama K bar, eat fish, and buy drinks

He's happy, Mama K is happy, Chioma and her sisters in the ministry are also happy. at the end of the month everyone goes home happy.

His present 50k Job is not enough to do all this so he needs an upgrade

LmAO
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Kilanee: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is just a clear sign that he might abounded her after he successfully get the job
lazy man
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by ebenholer(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
thesicilian:

He's just greedy. A man who knows his worth will not allow his wife to stand on the street with a job placard on his behalf.
He is not greedy he is just living in a greedy world devoid of truth. He is actually being underpaid by working from morning till night and what your boss will have to show for it is 50k a month. cry
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by NeeKlaus: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I love this man..

Once that 200k comes at the ending of the month, he will give 20k to his wife, give some to chioma, give to bukky, and also to sakinatu. He will enter that ashawo quarter.

He's happy, Mama K is happy, Chioma and her sisters in the ministry are also happy. at the end of the month everyone goes home happy.

After you will tell another person that he is going left while others are going right. What is the sense in this post now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by claremont(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ramos16:
Lots of people are just looking for someone they will enslave, what is wrong if the man refuses to take a job less than 200k, if I had a job for him right now, I will give it to him, I see a man that knows his worth and would not settle for less. Wether you like it or not all men are driven my "selfishness", it is what you stand to gain from your job that makes you do it, not because you love your job so much.

Again, I like a man that knows his worth, and if anybody out there has a job for him they should not hesitate to offer him please.

So, he knows his worth, but he is working a mere N50,000/month job?

I don't believe this story, I think it is a ploy to publicize the foundation.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Lokospirit(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bro please here is my number i will manage what he rejected sir, 08050907524.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by femi4: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ramos16:
Lots of people are just looking for someone they will enslave, what is wrong if the man refuses to take a job less than 200k, if I had a job for him right now, I will give it to him, I see a man that knows his worth and would not settle for less. Wether you like it or not all men are driven my "selfishness", it is what you stand to gain from your job that makes you do it, not because you love your job so much.

Again, I like a man that knows his worth, and if anybody out there has a job for him they should not hesitate to offer him please.
a bread at hand......

Learn to start small especially when you have no alternative
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Nukualofa: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I love this man..

Your comments always sound like a nursery rhymes
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by TheKingIsHere: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Crapy story
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by jrusky(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
NairalandCS:
Know your Worth.

Know his worth by descend so low for his wife to stand in the steer with placard seeking job for him?

That guy is a lazy man that has no worth.

That is it.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Ramos16(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
femi4:
a bread at hand......

Learn to start small especially when you have no alternative

I don't understand how small you want him to start again, someone is already receiving 50k monthly and goes several month without salary, how small do you want him to start, people use that phrase start small as an excuse to stay in poverty, dream big, act big....

3 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Spexo001(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
pocohantas:
How much job did he offer him?
very good question. How much did he offer the man? Maybe #55k believe this man @ your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
knowing your worth is different from the actual value you are offering.

E.g. an accountant with 7 years experience in a medium sized company believes his worth is N500K per month but the truth is that a lot of employers can.get accountants with experience of 10 years in a big size company for less than half that amount... that is the big issue with employers.... they have so many options for most positions in their establishments.... you need to be having rare skills that they CANNOT easily get before they pay that much.

Most people would never realise that.

Ramos16:

4 Likes

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by mrdipye(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
festwiz:
I swear, some people are mad. I am hear making -2K weekly and somebody is demanding 200k monthly
Thunder fall on that man
u decided to settle for less
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by itsandi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
I guess he knows his worth
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by awa(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
ElPadrino33:
I don't believe this story

Then publish the story you believe....
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by brownsugar23: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please no Bank is owing their staff salaries take note maybe the guy get another wife somewhere men can be funny at times
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by brownsugar23: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
ruffhandu:
Are you sure a bank will owe for several months? Is it microfinance bank?

MAYBE

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by ohnyore1: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I love this man..

Hmm Mama K bar. I hope you are not talking about the one at Ivie rd
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by kaywhy09(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
As for me, I just need entry level job to kick start my career (admin/mgt suport) and foot bills for my basic needs.I'll welcome such offer with open heart and gratitude. I'm reachable through 08083457479.
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by awa(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
NeeKlaus:

After you will tell another person that he is going left while others are going right. What is the sense in this post now? undecided

Haba no be wetin she talk since yesterday? Forgive her pls, She's everything I have
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by oyelekeabo: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pls help a frustrated unemployed Graduate, stays in Ibadan but can relocate to any part of the country. I can work in any organized setting. I have B.Sc Accounting. Thanks. 08114841478
Re: Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k by olamidex: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
DO YOU HAVE AN ANDROID PHONE?

DO YOU HAVE JUST 500 NAIRA?..IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES THEN YOU ARE
AMONG THE LUCKY PEOPLE FOR THIS OFFER

FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE STEP
(1) GO TO Appstore
(2) DOWNLOAD THE APP "ALAT" JUST 6MB OR BELOW
(3) COMPLETE THE WHOLE REGISTRATION AND MAKE SURE YOU FUND YOUR ACCOUNT WITH AT
LEAST 500NAIRA...CONGRATS YOU HAVE YOUR BANK IN YOUR HANDS GET 1000NAIRA FOR EACH FRIEND
THAT REGISTERS WITH YOUR LINK OR YOU REFERALL ID

NOTE:USE THIS REFERAL ID TO REGISTER (8539A5)
GOOD LUCK...