Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:19 AM

Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue (56535 Views)

Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / Neymar Unfollows Cavani On Instagram Over Penalty Disagreement; Twitter Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by cheapgoals(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Neymar has supposedly unfollowed his teammate, Edison Cavanni on social media following a slight contention over set-piece duties amid PSG 2-0 win over Lyon on Sunday.

After PSG won a free-kick, Dani Alves kept the ball from Edinson Cavani until the point when the Brazilian showed up nowhere to take the set-piece. Be that as it may, it was tragic Neymar couldn’t get his effort on target as his row with colleague Cavani heightened.

Read and see twitter reaction

http://cheapgoals.com/riot-looming-as-neymar-unfollow-cavani-over-set-piece-issue-twitter-reacts/

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by wristbangle: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Prof lalasticla, the news about the brawl between Neymar and Cavani suppose to have grace FP by now.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by TheMainMan: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
lol... this is the second time cavani will b doing dat

even that agbero Dani alves grin grin sided with neymar

u can't just come from anywhere and want people to bow to u just like that... neymar should earn their respect

cristiano ronaldo dealt with his own.. neymar should do the same

186 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please i need someone to educate me "Why are Igbo's referred to as IPOB", it sounds rude but i need to be sure why that name IPOB is used instead of IGBO?

finally, I hope Igbo's, Yoruba's and Hausa's can stop hating each other, we don't choose other nationality,skin color, religion, etc, so its stupid for any group of people to just hate a certain group of people for no reason.

the only reason Africans don't produce Cars, Phones and technological gadgets is simply because, An Average White man spends his lifetime trying to build things that can change the world, but an Average Blackman spends his lifetime hating on one another and always blaming spirits for every bad thing that happens to him.

one more thing,
my brothers and sisters, abeg help me beg Costa to come back to Chelsea, Morata is still a learner.

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by NairalandSARS: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by signature2012(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Childish mentality played by neymar.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by bedspread: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Too much cash de worry Neymar... but cavani should hv being matured enuf and just let him.. he is the Golden boi of the team

25 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Their problems

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by aby1976(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
cheapgoals:
Neymar has supposedly unfollowed his teammate, Edison Cavanni on social media following a slight contention over set-piece duties amid PSG 2-0 win over Lyon on Sunday.

After PSG won a free-kick, Dani Alves kept the ball from Edinson Cavani until the point when the Brazilian showed up nowhere to take the set-piece. Be that as it may, it was tragic Neymar couldn’t get his effort on target as his row with colleague Cavani heightened.

Read and see twitter reaction

http://cheapgoals.com/riot-looming-as-neymar-unfollow-cavani-over-set-piece-issue-twitter-reacts/

Na wa ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by stanliwise(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by damosky12(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
We told him not to go to PSG. he said he was seeking new challenges. Now, he has them.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by doublezero7(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cavani would be sold next season! That one don sure!

There can only be one king in Paris!

but Neymar is really overdoing his part sef! That's how he snatched the ball off Alves! Childish shii!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by BeerPlusChicken: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
tongue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Trouble in paradise, Cavani made me remember secondary school days where the person who bought the ticket; throws the ball, keeps the penalty, shoots the free kick and penalty. Those Brazilian fellas insulted cavani with the free kick banter

17 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by kqudus(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
lemme book space

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Tessie01(f): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
they should sort it out amicably

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Jesuspikin8: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
What a baby

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by motun2017(f): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
about to fry beans now

1 Like

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by stanliwise(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Their problem I guess.
But Neymar should be patient with some things as the game of football need the cooperation of everyone.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Checked86: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Neymar is being unnecessarily desperate to win individual titles. he needs to bond with Cavani. you can't just come and dethrone him. The coach also needs to grow some balls and settle this confusion. Ney needs chill

20 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by TIDDOLL(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Seems Neymar is immature ... undecided
Does he need his daddy for this one too. undecided

To Understand his teamates.... undecided

10 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
. Cavani should be respected as the king there.

Even when Ronaldo came to Madrid as the Best player and World record fee player he did not build personality in one season. He was patient till he overcame Raul rule in Madrid.

Self centered Neymar. Any day, any time Neymar is a good player but I prefer Hazard based on his Attitude and Personality

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Suspect33(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
messi meant well for this bag of ego, shame

27 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by kuntash: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
wristbangle:
Prof lalasticlala, the news about the brawl between Neymar and Cavani suppose to have grace FP by now.

So that ULC can call off strike or what ?

SMH , to imagine front page things ...

While I dey refresh to see naija status updates , na this rubbish you dey tell Dem to flash for front page ..

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Horlawale1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Be da o gba kadara, eda agba kodoro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Idrismusty97(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
And so fvcking what. If i were Neymar i wouldn't even be following anybody in the first place. People like making a fuzz over meaningless things.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by jtigwell0: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
this guy has ego issues..

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Oluwaseyi00(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Really
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by blessedweapon(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lies Lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) / U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs USA (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.