Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue (56610 Views)

Manchester United Complete Free Transfer Of Edinson Cavani / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / Neymar Unfollows Cavani On Instagram Over Penalty Disagreement; Twitter Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Neymar1095(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
The only thing Cavani has is the fact he's been at PSG longer. Imagine comparing his abilities to Neymar's. Angry cules would say anything

1 Like

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Neymar1095(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
If there's a penalty or freekick, Neymar takes it. He's the main man. Look at Barca & Madrid. It's Messi or CR7. It's not up for discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by mrMeen(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Costa is the only striker that has replaced drogba, Chelsea have bought many but all have failed.

Morata, only scores with head, plus his paperweight , unlike Costa who was an instant impact the moment he wore the blue shirt.

Morata is not at the level of Suarez, Aguero, Costa. he is good but still not experienced enough
and has he spent the time necessary at the club to reach that level Morata has the potential to be better than all those you mentioned, how many top flight matches has he played 5 the season is not even halfway done and your already giving up on him give him time and you will see the true striker that he was meant to be. be were all blue bloods so na p our ♥ de pump blue blood.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Mhyketh(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
To be sincere this would have been a perfect year for neymar with barcelona,messi was ready to drop deep for him to be the main man upfront. Its a pity he left. Viscabarca.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
nwaUrasi:

you are completely ignorant of what really transpired.

no coach will tolerate his player throwing his training bib at him;
and no coach will tolerate his player destroying training equipments.
Costa bluntly refused to train( agitating to leave for China) and was sidelined for two matches.

OK then. but I hope they resolve it as soon as possible, cause Morata is the first choice striker will have. we need more quality in that department as its a long season
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by ADIEMUS(f): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
...this neymar ehnn...
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
This is a Yoruba forum and in Yoruba language IGBO means Cannabis, The other one means THOSE PEOPLE

Nairaland is not a Yoruba forum but a global forum, it is the third most visited forum in the world
Secondly, That's not an acceptable answer as ebo means weed.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by coolpunk30(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
damosky12:
We told him not to go to PSG. he said he was seeking new challenges. Now, he has them.

� confam
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by rookiy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
lol..cavani should calm down..the two of them are kids.they should learn from lukaku ,pogba and the rest..
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by samdeto(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
LegitBoy:
He didn't snatch the ball off Alves, Alves kept the ball for him to take the kick.
alvez wanted to take the free kick himself
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Xkalaban(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Shebi him run off like the pampered baby he is, to go win ballon d'or @PSG just cos he thinks Messi dey overshadow am. Na now him go know say men no send am for jungle. The boy reminds me of kids back in da days that used to beef others & stop talking to them just cos they quarrelled or disagreed with them over one thing or the other. Neymar Jr grow up already.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by luminouz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
motun2017:
about to fry beans now
Only beans?? U be learner!!
I just finished frying FART now....u wanna taste
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by bedspread: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Okuda:

Golden boy na for mouth? person wey just come... you dey ok so?
Young man Neymar is golden boi of dt team. A boy bought by a nation....
no be by who first come oo
I am very okay, I don't know about you
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by 0temAtum: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Costa is the only striker that has replaced drogba, Chelsea have bought many but all have failed.

Morata, only scores with head, plus his paperweight , unlike Costa who was an instant impact the moment he wore the blue shirt.

Morata is not at the level of Suarez, Aguero, Costa. he is good but still not experienced enough
How many down balls have they supplied Morata in the eighteen yard box? Morata needs a Hazard to supply him ground balls, then you'll see him scoring with his legs. He scores with his heads because Chelsea without Hazard does more of 'cross and nod' football. Wait until Hazard starts playing full match, then you'll see Chelsea scoring goals through Morata like water.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by FisifunKododada: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Please i need someone to educate me "Why are Igbo's referred to as IPOB", it sounds rude but i need to be sure why that name IPOB is used instead of IGBO?

finally, I hope Igbo's, Yoruba's and Hausa's can stop hating each other, we don't choose other nationality,skin color, religion, etc, so its stupid for any group of people to just hate a certain group of people for no reason.

the only reason Africans don't produce Cars, Phones and technological gadgets is simply because, An Average White man spends his lifetime trying to build things that can change the world, but an Average Blackman spends his lifetime hating on one another and always blaming spirits for every bad thing that happens to him.

one more thing,
my brothers and sisters, abeg help me beg Costa to come back to Chelsea, Morata is still a learner.

I like your mentality
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
cheapgoals:
Neymar has supposedly unfollowed his teammate, Edison Cavanni on social media following a slight contention over set-piece duties amid PSG 2-0 win over Lyon on Sunday.

After PSG won a free-kick, Dani Alves kept the ball from Edinson Cavani until the point when the Brazilian showed up nowhere to take the set-piece. Be that as it may, it was tragic Neymar couldn’t get his effort on target as his row with colleague Cavani heightened.

Read and see twitter reaction

http://cheapgoals.com/riot-looming-as-neymar-unfollow-cavani-over-set-piece-issue-twitter-reacts/

cheap news from a cheap website.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by 0m0nnakoda: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Nairaland is Yoruba forum
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by tinsel: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Was it a penality kick or freekick. Also was it not Cavani that played the penality and missed?

1 Like

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by sureprince01(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
I blame the coach for being so stupid. He's responsible for choosing or allocating roles to players.... They should av known the 1st choice pk taker....

1 Like

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Please i need someone to educate me "Why are Igbo's referred to as IPOB", it sounds rude but i need to be sure why that name IPOB is used instead of IGBO?

finally, I hope Igbo's, Yoruba's and Hausa's can stop hating each other, we don't choose other nationality,skin color, religion, etc, so its stupid for any group of people to just hate a certain group of people for no reason.

the only reason Africans don't produce Cars, Phones and technological gadgets is simply because, An Average White man spends his lifetime trying to build things that can change the world, but an Average Blackman spends his lifetime hating on one another and always blaming spirits for every bad thing that happens to him.

one more thing,
my brothers and sisters, abeg help me beg Costa to come back to Chelsea, Morata is still a learner.
Self-hating black man. Better read about inventions by black folks. You live in a whitewashed world and practice a white religion. Sorry for your life.

6 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by RichardKajola(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Neymar1095:
Everyone saying Neymar should play second
fiddle to Cavani at PSG are just dumb. Neymar
is the main man at PSG. Not Cavani.
sha that may be true but you become the main man by performing well which he is doing but he has to be matured as that is also a hallmark of the main man of the team. Luis Suarez was Liverpool main man when they nearly won they league but Gerrard was the penalty taker, Ronaldo also had to wait for his time at Madrid
So Neymar has to be matured if he wants to go far in football as far as winning of individual award

1 Like

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
motun2017:
about to fry beans now
Fry for two o
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by PurestBoy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
RichardKajola:

sha that may be true but you become the main man by performing well which he is doing but he has to be matured as that is also a hallmark of the main man of the team. Luis Suarez was Liverpool main man when they nearly won they league but Gerrard was the penalty taker, Ronaldo also had to wait for his time at Madrid
So Neymar has to be matured if he wants to go far in football as far as winning of individual award

You're absolutely correct bro, I think Messi was too humble to him at Barca by allowing him to take penalties even when he was in pinchichi race with Ronaldo. I respect Messi eventhough I'm a Gunner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Self-hating black man. Better read about inventions by black folks. You live in a whitewashed world and practice a white religion. Sorry for your life.

believe it or not, i don't hate anybody, i only wish for my country to be better because i believe we can do better.
I just don't like the fact that we should hate one another, cause it makes no sense.
the other day, a guy was killed and burnt alive because he stole a bike, but politicians are worshiped by the same set of people.
i don't hate people i only question our mentality. Peace my brother...

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
He Thought Cavani Is Messi That Will Always Allow Him To Have His Way? Cavani Too Want To Win World Best.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Mikeal09: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
motun2017:
about to fry beans now
Abeg fry well. Me sef go like taste that fried beans
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Shev20(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
That guy cannot last for his attitude! He who wants to be great must firstly be a minister. Take a bowThat guy cannot last for his attitude! He who wants to be great must firstly be a minister. Take a bowThat guy cannot last for his attitude! He who wants to be great must firstly be a minister. Take a bow
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by FA13(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
motun2017:
about to fry beans now
Do you watch football
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by FA13(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
motun2017:
about to fry beans now
Do you watch football?
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Mikeal09: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
LegitBoy:
He didn't snatch the ball off Alves, Alves kept the ball for him to take the kick.
You saw that right? Becuz na wetin i see be that.
Alves even said he collected so that he'd play it, bt thats untrue becus if he meant playing it, he wont allowing take the ball from him and yet watch.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Reference(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Worldbest281:
over hyped neymar is rude,26 never won any major individual awards .so he thinks he can overthrow cavani.wen Ibra was there cavani wouldn't near either penalty or free kick despite the fact that he was a senior man at Napoli too, neymar just came yesterday and started behave childish....

Eh, eh, eh, hold it there. What is all the seniority stuff. Are football clubs secondary school dorms. Players are bought and sold to improve the squad so if Neymar was brought in it was certainly not to understudy anyone but to do stuff better than was seen before and this may or may not include free kicks so cut him some slack.
Re: Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue by Moganajoe: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
cheapgoals:
Neymar has supposedly unfollowed his teammate, Edison Cavanni on social media following a slight contention over set-piece duties amid PSG 2-0 win over Lyon on Sunday.

After PSG won a free-kick, Dani Alves kept the ball from Edinson Cavani until the point when the Brazilian showed up nowhere to take the set-piece. Be that as it may, it was tragic Neymar couldn’t get his effort on target as his row with colleague Cavani heightened.

Read and see twitter reaction

http://cheapgoals.com/riot-looming-as-neymar-unfollow-cavani-over-set-piece-issue-twitter-reacts/

yeye de smel for dat PSG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) / Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.