Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) (65687 Views)

Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] / Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
celebsnestng:

Stephen Appiah, can be remembered for playing for top European sides, including Juventus, Udinese, Parma and Fenerbahçe.

See some photos below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/football-legend-stephen-appiah-shows-off-massive-mansion-photos/

If I talk say I no sabi any of those clubs talk less say the house look like one kind, my Nairaland pickin go molest their papa grin

So I no go talk.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Zolabiola: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
I pray for successful career
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
...let the party start...
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good job

Good finishing
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nice edifice.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Greatmind23: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
this is not hard work its soft work plus favour hardwork example :eyinmba fc striker that's hard work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Shut up!
Demon? Enemy of progress? Which one are thou o hater?
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by NwaliE01: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Don't show me your personal mansion rather show me the little home you built for the homeless on the street. Tired of seeing extravagance lifestyles everyday.
#thinkoftheneedies
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Demon? Enemy of progress? Which one are thou o hater?

3 of em
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by introvertedsoul: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
The gate been day like prison
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Moganajoe: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wen baba God pick my call no so my house go dey specious, enof space!
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

3 of em
Ya so gi.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Ya so gi.

What is that?
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

What is that?
A whole demon like you no understand? Odiegwu
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
you look familiar undecided
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
People here wishing someday it would be their turn, please note, if you don't work towards it , then your dreams will forever remain dreams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
you look familiar undecided
You don run check.. Pls face front!
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by demolaxl(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lord! I wanna build my house next year.
Help me!
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You don run check.. Pls face front!
are you the 1 I use to know
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by ivolt: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
NwaliE01:
Don't show me your personal mansion rather show me the little home you built for the homeless on the street. Tired of seeing extravagance lifestyles everyday.
#thinkoftheneedies

You have a right to close your eyes.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:

I'm a mini demon not a full one. so, care to explain?
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Piiko:
are you the 1 I use to know
Not at all.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

I'm a mini demon not a full one. so, care to explain?
ya so GI= let it follow u.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
ya so GI= let it follow u.

Wow! what language is that?
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Wow! what language is that?
gerrahere!
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
gerrahere!

Shuuu! That is rude
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by NwaliE01: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
ivolt:

You have a right to close your eyes.
Noted brother. Hope you're not living for yourself alone.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
And black gate too. Beautiful house

Youngsage:
Is that why he is standing beside the gate like that?
He should go and learn how to flaunt from the likes of Mr. P, Emoneyy and Linda.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by gulfer: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why stand at the gate, is he the gateman?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Shuuu! That is rude
Paid you in ur own coins.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Paid you in ur own coins.
Thought you are a Christian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Multi-million Office In Miami, USA (video) / Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.