Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) (65682 Views)

Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic] / Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Not at all.
All good
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Thought you are a Christian?
I aint perfect
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by bonetalk(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Unsad:
A times I just wonder why people kill others for money rituals when the whole thing still won't fetch you Ronaldo's two weeks wages in your whole life time . Football money is the real blood money cheesy
Ronald? then what will you say about Floyd Mayweather 1hr in a ring?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Onedibe1: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
cosby02:
Please ask Uncle Hushpuppy if the building is original Gucci... grin
Puppi cant afford dat building,bro
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I aint perfect

Stop hiding under imperfection. do the needful

1 Like

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Stop hiding under imperfection. do the needful
which is?
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
which is?

The language
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hardwork pays big time.....Big up bro
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

The language
you started.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
you started.

OK. are you are JW?
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

OK. are you are JW?
no
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by veave(f): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Easy Tiger. If i say your house looks like a bank you should be happy. I doubt there is even a bank branch where you came from.

Have never seen a bank since I was born

1 Like

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
This guy ehn. He was a solid player in his time. He captained the Black Stars back then.

4 Likes

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by freshinko: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
yea..this is really massive.. legitimate wealth is good.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
cosby02:
yes he say na 100% original
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Looks more like a commercial and not residential building.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
veave:

Have never seen a bank since I was born
No wonder.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
sonnie10:
Looks more like a commercial and not residential building.
Like a bank? cheesy
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by sonnie10: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Like a bank? cheesy

More like there is a future plan to be used as hotel.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
You work really hard for it so enjoy yasef
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
cosby02:
pls oo ask abeg
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by samsam2019: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Very ugly guy with one of the nicest bodies on a man.
because he no bleach ABI?
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by omuo1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lovely mansion kudos to you man
celebsnestng:
Hard work pays..
Ghanaian football legend, Stephen Appiah, who was popularly called ‘tornado’ during his playing days because he was good at his work and very strong, is enjoying the fruit of his labour..

The former Black Stars midfielder, who is married to Hannah and is the proud father of four kids, has taken to social media to show off his massive mansion..

Stephen Appiah, can be remembered for playing for top European sides, including Juventus, Udinese, Parma and Fenerbahçe.

See some photos below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/football-legend-stephen-appiah-shows-off-massive-mansion-photos/

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by sureprince01(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Easy Tiger. If i say your house looks like a bank you should be happy. I doubt there is even a bank branch where you came from.

Bett why? Ur fellow human being... This one no me clap back again.... Na slap back.... I just weak! 2 bottles of chilled gulder for u man... Buy the pepper soup, I'll pay for one of the drinks

1 Like

Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I claim a more beautiful house ijn

which club are u playing for
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I claim a more beautiful house ijn
this more beautiful house you are claiming were is it located or going to come from? grin grin better go and buy your own house. anyway there's nothing wrong with fantasies.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
lereinter:

which club are u playing for
i wonder o! grin i hope she isn't claiming other people's house.
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by pheyimen: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Idrismusty97:
It looks like one UBA bank.
Lemme get cane for you coz u too get bad mouth
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nice one.
But hope say when you die go go carryam go that side? grincheesygrin
Re: Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) by jaytime(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Anyhow you get money reach, na welder go still weld your gate. Shout out to all the welder in the house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Multi-million Office In Miami, USA (video) / Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.