Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

3 Places To Visit For Great Food In Lagos Without Spending A Fortune - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Places To Visit For Great Food In Lagos Without Spending A Fortune (730 Views)

Irish Potatoes Are A Great Food. 14 Reasons Why Your Body Needs It More / How Do You Feel When Not Given Food In An Occasion? / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Places To Visit For Great Food In Lagos Without Spending A Fortune by Ashibelieve: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am now in Lagos and will be sharing my experience. Everyone loves good food and sometimes getting good and tasty meal outside home is always a difficult task especially for . More difficult in a city like Lagos where you have numerous Bukkas but the big question is where do I eat delicious meal when I am not home?
Here are three (3) places you should visit when next you want to eat your delicious meal be it continental, local or

1. 01SHAWARMA: When I first heard of this food outlet, I was wondering why the name is “01”. So I decided to taste their shawarma and I bet you that it was really amazing, what a delicious shawarma I had for dinner that night. I got to know that they have branches all over Lagos. Let me just say Lagosians too much. You might be lucky to have one of the branches on your street as I saw it on google map. I dare you to try it out today.

2. BUHKA EXPRESS AFRICAN RESTAURANT: After a few experience with Lagos food I decided to try technology on local food using my phone i order for Amala as I saw it on facebook Chai no be here . Buhka Express is a one-stop outlet that you should visit when it comes to local dishes. I am not a Yoruba, but I decided to go out of my normal meals and I ate Amala and Gbegiri for lunch because my colleagues at work had that for lunch and they were exclaiming in Yoruba language “odun gan” = It’s sweet. It was so delicious. I'm enjoying my new work life of fun now.

3. 01 MANDARIN CHINESE RESTAURANT: This is another fantastic experience of Chinese meals out of China. I had Singapore Special Noodles that at this quiet simple restaurant. It was so very delicious, thanks to my friend who gave me that special treat. What meal would you like to eat when you visit or order online? The beautiful thing is that you can order online on any of the platforms like website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Abeg come and share your experience if you have visited any of this places.

Experience Lagos.

Re: 3 Places To Visit For Great Food In Lagos Without Spending A Fortune by 40kobo77: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lo

(1) (Reply)

Speedy Chopper Available For Sale / Rice And Beans / 5 Creative Ways To Make Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.