Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Revealed! How You Can Start Your Telecoms Business. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revealed! How You Can Start Your Telecoms Business. (340 Views)

Revealed !! How To Get 4gb For 500 Naira Or 1.2gb For 150 Naira. 2023 / REVEALED: How People Run Mad And Walk Naked On The Street / REVEALED: How US, UK Fueled Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! How You Can Start Your Telecoms Business. by iwuemma(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
According to NCC, we have 92 Million, Monthly Data Subscription and about 154 Million Active Lines.

What if I show you how you can start up your own Business, Brand it your name and join the internet Business?

What if You could own a Website where you sell cheap data plan, airtime, TV Subscriptions, Bulk SMS and Money Transfer across Nigerian Banks, would it make sense?

What if I tell you, you can do this from home, office or you can also open a shop and someone would be doing It for you?

Limited Number of People I want to show this.
Trust me, they would be sharing their success stories.

Disclaimer;
This is not Ponzi, MLM, refer and get paid whatsoever!

Rather this is you Having your own Business, A Website.
It's your own personal Business.
Your success is determined by you.

Click the link below.
Fill out your information, A Rep would get back to you..
http:///i976db

(1) (Reply)

Read Buhari’s Message To Super Eagles On World Cup Qualification / Alleged Robbery: Police Arrest Two Felabration Participants / One On One Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.