Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Advert Titled: 'We Can Make It!' - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Advert Titled: 'We Can Make It!' (702 Views)

How To Make It Big In Virtual Football League With A Powerful No-loss Software / How To Make It Big Selling Designer Perfume And Cosmetics / Become A Bulk Sms Reseller And Make It As A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advert Titled: 'We Can Make It!' by Orikinla(m): 12:39am On Feb 16, 2007
Let me be very frank.

I am not posting this for selfish reasons, but for the benefit of others who need such open doors for breakthrough.

If I say I have the largest online media network by any Nigerian, many ignorant people would be rattled like rattle snakes. But, this is a fact.

I am now fully engaged in the social and political development of Nigeria and the good news is one of my mentors is launching the first African operating system that has cost him millions of naira and other great sacrifices to develop and he even resigned from the Citi Group to perfect it.

When he was developing it, I was clueless about the Internet and he often made fun of me and made me to love the PC and the internet and today he is very proud of me.

This month marks the two years since I came online and I am in the vanguard of online media practitioners.

First I will offer you:
Full Page Advertisement to 300,011 Entrepreneurs in 24 hours!
Submission to 80,000 directories.
This is an amazing advertising service. I use it every couple of weeks, It works! Stop worrying about Advertising! Let the Pros do it, they'll even write the ad for you!
E-mail Videos of you speaking to your prospective clients one on one.

My mentor and I are taking Nigeria to where the Almighty God has already set for us.
Don't be left behind.

As Bishop Ajayi Crowther said, "Only the best is good enough for us."
So, don't settle for less.
Re: Advert Titled: 'We Can Make It!' by Afam(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2007
How much?

(1) (Reply)

Just Arrived! Imported Magnetic Beads For Sale / Wants To Be Self Employed? / 8 Reasons Why Smes Should Take Their Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.