Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Owerri Zone Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Zone Movement (440 Views)

Imo Guber: How The Battle Will Be Fought In Owerri Zone / Owerri Zone Won’t Govern Imo Unless I Complete My Second Term—ohakim / Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Owerri Zone PDP Senate Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Zone Movement by Darligold(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dearest sons and daughters of Imo our pride, I salute u.

Here are some facts about Imo of our dream.

Since d inception of our great state, we have being one indivisible people with great love n respect for all. We played politics of love admist every zone.

our "almight* " rescuer has done well despite all odds. Without a doubt Imo is looking awesome.

We also can't deny okigwe zone's wonderful contributions too.

However, equity, respect for rule of law are the solutions to speedy development of our great state.

basicaly, okigwe zone had developed their zone for 4yrs while owerri zone had only about 3 months, orlu having 16yrs plus.

Orlu zone having a smothe ride of 16yrs are still threatning to return to douglas house 2019 with heavy drums of war forgetting dat "No one dances for ever" As a people, with pride and dignity for our future genenrations, we must engage every youth because they are our gurantee for a sustained succession. The future should b shaped now. For all to benefit from our today's decissions. We are not against the state goverments or federal gov't. I belive with our vote, we will all smile come 2019. The "OWERRI ZONE YOUTH MOVEMENT FOR CHANGE.
Purely for owerri people. Signed COMRADE DODOSKY.... For president OZYMC 2019
Re: Owerri Zone Movement by Darligold(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Darligold:
Dearest sons and daughters of Imo our pride, I salute u.

Here are some facts about Imo of our dream.

Since d inception of our great state, we have being one indivisible people with great love n respect for all. We played politics of love admist every zone.

our "almight* " rescuer has done well despite all odds. Without a doubt Imo is looking awesome.

We also can't deny okigwe zone's wonderful contributions too.

However, equity, respect for rule of law are the solutions to speedy development of our great state.

basicaly, okigwe zone had developed their zone for 4yrs while owerri zone had only about 3 months, orlu having 16yrs plus.

Orlu zone having a smothe ride of 16yrs are still threatning to return to douglas house 2019 with heavy drums of war forgetting dat "No one dances for ever" As a people, with pride and dignity for our future genenrations, we must engage every youth because they are our gurantee for a sustained succession. The future should b shaped now. For all to benefit from our today's decissions. We are not against the state goverments or federal gov't. I belive with our vote, we will all smile come 2019. The "OWERRI ZONE YOUTH MOVEMENT FOR CHANGE.
Purely for owerri people. Signed COMRADE DODOSKY.... For president OZYMC 2019

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Never Said, ‘no Hiding Place For IPOB In Anambra’ – Obigwe / This Is Where All Their Actions And In-actions Is Leading. / Biafrans Protest Killing Of Igbos By Buhari At The UN General Assembly (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.