Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Have Prayed Against Biafra And It Won’t Succeed-olumba Olumba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Prayed Against Biafra And It Won’t Succeed-olumba Olumba (526 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Prayed Against Biafra And It Won’t Succeed-olumba Olumba by Nijablog: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
The spiritual leader of the brotherhood of the
cross and stars,His holiness Olumba Olumba
have said that the agitation for a sovereign
state of Biafra is in vain as God has not
approve any country to be known as
Biafra. NijaBlog reports.
According to a statement released by the
spiritual leader,he urge his followers to pray
in the street of Aba that Biafra will not
succeed.
“Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu of the
Brotherhood
of the Cross and Star has for the umpteenth
time
spoken against the ongoing agitation for the
sovereignty
of Biafra, insisting that it will not succeed
since God
has not approved of it,it should
disappear because it is not in the agenda of
God.”
He also promise to meet with major
stakeholders,governors and youth in
Owerri,Imo state where he lead a great
congregation and as well use his “BAYA”
programme that will challenge the youth
against laziness and social vices.
” The 10,000 strong BAYA will stage a
mammoth public solemn procession across
several
major streets in Owerri, singing and praying
for peace
in Ibo land and Nigeria as a whole.
Few weeks ago, a pan Igbo organisation, Igbo
World
Congress, headed by former Biafran war lord,
Col Joe
Achuzia (rtd) who is one of Obu’s teeming
adherents,
was in Calabar where they appealed to
Olumba Obu for
his kind
“Towards resolving the Biafra question, all
Igbo leaders
and youths under the leadership of Achuzia
also
resolved to hold what they called Ibo Love and
Unity
Feast, which occasion they aim to bring
together many
Igbo interests”.He said.
Meanwhile NijaBlog have earlier reported of
the willingness of the Biafra National Guard
(BNG) to fight the Nigeria army in an attempt
to defend themselves against recent attacks on
their members by the Nigeria army.

Source: www.nijablog.com.ng/2017/09/18/i-have-prayed-against-biafra-and-it-wont-succeed-olumba-olumba/
Re: I Have Prayed Against Biafra And It Won’t Succeed-olumba Olumba by Jumbus31(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jesuuuu, but how true is this coz bloggers can do anything to gain traffic.
Re: I Have Prayed Against Biafra And It Won’t Succeed-olumba Olumba by bedspread: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
To which GOD did he pray to?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Prayed Against Biafra And It Won’t Succeed-olumba Olumba by Abumtestimony1: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Occultic Man..which god you prayed toYou must die any day Biafra succeed. We know that evil kingdoms are against Biafra but God's efficacy cannot be cajoled.
Re: I Have Prayed Against Biafra And It Won’t Succeed-olumba Olumba by egbemaoguta(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol, some people get mental,the god of olumba abi na olu jacob,is a dead god,nonesense believes
Re: I Have Prayed Against Biafra And It Won’t Succeed-olumba Olumba by NaeChris: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Na now God go come make am succeed quick quick sef. See Prophet wey no reach Amadioha servant. Hahahahah I will enjoy this.
Re: I Have Prayed Against Biafra And It Won’t Succeed-olumba Olumba by Nijablog: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Jumbus31:
Jesuuuu, but how true is this coz bloggers can do anything to gain traffic.
You saw a post with a very good quotation of the statement and you are saying trash.
Re: I Have Prayed Against Biafra And It Won’t Succeed-olumba Olumba by greatmarshall(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
OLUMBA OLUMBA YOU LIE!!!
Re: I Have Prayed Against Biafra And It Won’t Succeed-olumba Olumba by ichuka(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Attention seeker.
Though I believe and pray for restructuring then secession.
Even an unbiased person should know it won't happen.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Giving Female Church Members Bottle Of Beer During Deliverance / Rccg Sunday School Lesson 10 [sunday 5th November, 2017]: The Holy Spirit In Act / Aba Miracle Crusade 2017 Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.