₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,134,102 members, 4,630,592 topics. Date: Monday, 10 December 2018 at 01:16 AM

Why Do Digital Marketing Experts Never Advice Starters To Use Wordpress? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Digital Marketing Experts Never Advice Starters To Use Wordpress? (213 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Mini Importation Revolver 2 (starters Guide) / Starters Guide To Making Money With BTC And On Fiverr / Business Tools For Online Business Starters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Digital Marketing Experts Never Advice Starters To Use Wordpress? by llaykorn: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Just recently, I started studying how digital marketing works from books and courses I found available online. One aspect that still leaves me baffled, without an explanation is the very long complex chapters written on website creation. The technical epistles about having a developer create your technical specifications, and lessons about plans on what to add and what not to and how to do those.

Why do these materials want digital marketers to go through all this stress and when websites can be built on services like Wordpress? Its paid services give a lot of customizability and the ability to add just about all a basic business website needs - from what Woedpress claims.

Is there something I'm missing? Is there any major advantage of having a team of developers work on your website over a Wordpress subscription? Digital marketers, I need help abeg.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Potato Farm Business - Businessexploit.com / Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / Starting A Business In Nigeria Requires You Meet These Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.