Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger (1206 Views)

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by Nijablog: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
So we took a stroll into the family life of recent trending Ghanaian comedienne and we can categorically tell you that apart from the sextape of her sleeping with another man recently released online,she still have a cute family and a happy one for that matter.

She have a set of cute twin boys who are presently in their secondary school years and her last born/little girl named pena.

See the pix of the lovely family below...

Source: www.nijablog.com.ng

Re: See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by jammy1993(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ssoryt
Re: See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by Nijablog: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
More pix...

Re: See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oh! Such cute gees. I hope they haven't started giving the girls a run for their panties. grin

Chai!! And their mum just had to ruin their reputations with her messed up deals.
Re: See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
i pity them as they must be the joke of their school... and i can already hear others kids calling their mother a wh0re... kai!
Re: See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by emaxjey(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
this one strong oo...so after having grown up kids like this..u still mess around ...shame no dey catch some women ni....yeye mother..which example she wan lay down for the kids now....
Re: See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by Jostico: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Cute and identical Twin back in those days I had 2 set of twin in my class then. 2 twin boys [Columbus&Elliot ]and 2 twin girls [binta&cintia]
Re: See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Those guys looks like Amir Khan .
I must give birth to twins by fire by force,whether the enemier like it or not.
Re: See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by Ever8054: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
chai....hope they did not watch the video...cause the woman ynash was very annoying...
Re: See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by Houseofglam7(f): 12:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Making plenty of sense.
Re: See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by joseo: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2017
cute kids though.......she should think of them first before all that trash she indulge herself into.
Re: See The Cute Family Of Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
Those guys looks like Amir Khan .
I must give birth to twins by fire by force,whether the enemier like it or not.

Baby pls angry

(1) (Reply)

Area Boys Mob Actress Toyin Abraham On The Street Of Elegushi / Check Out Comedian Akpororo Look-Alike (hilarious Photos) / 'the Lord Is Good- Caroline Danjuma Celebrates After Release Of Tagbo's Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.