Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

is it possible for different person to have same username - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / is it possible for different person to have same username (660 Views)

Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land / Is It Possible For A Nigerian With A Cuban Visa To Migrate To The United States? / Basic Documents Required For Different Categories Of UK Visas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is it possible for different person to have same username by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2010
I registered for nairaland cuz a friend said its an exciting place to be, when I registered I foundout some post as far back 2009, which I didn't even post.
Does it mean am sharing same username with some one?
Please what can I do.
When I click to edit my profile, the email there was different from my own email. Am confused please, as I came back from sweden 2010. So it would have been impossible to make a post and includ a Nigerian mobile number. What can I do to remedy dis situation?
Re: is it possible for different person to have same username by justwise(m): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2010
@kenzium

Loser get lost
Re: is it possible for different person to have same username by ichommy(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2010
cough .
Re: is it possible for different person to have same username by suxes2005(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2010
Thief, u cant get any victim here

Get the Bleep outta here
Re: is it possible for different person to have same username by wip2: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
@kenzıum

let us know how much ıs your admıssıon and vısa fees.
secondly´ do you work wıth turkısh or cyprus embassy? to ınform you all students go to the embassy wıth theır fees and ı wıll never agree wıth you that you charge vısa fees sınce am 1000% sure you dont work wıth any of these embassıes.

what progam do you want to get for these students ın july ? 98% of skools ın cyprus do not offer full program ın july just englısh classes and short courses. so tell us the programs? ıf all these are clearıfıed no wala but ıf not and let us know ıf you are regıstered agent of these skools. ıf yes you compnay name and CAC letter and regıstratıon certıfıcates should be scan to us for verıfıcatıon. thank you sır
Re: is it possible for different person to have same username by iz2much: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2010
wip2

u dey there?
Re: is it possible for different person to have same username by Decipherer: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
Hmmmmm, The guyman varnished sharp sharp.

(1) (Reply)

Get Air Ticket At Cheaper Rate. / Us Visa Upddate / Hotels In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.