Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi (29995 Views)

How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by fatymore(f): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:

I do more of the same thing the guy does as part time!!
Or rather want to start it!
Looking out to buy a BBQ van soon.
So help me God.
God in His infinite Mercy will open doors of opportunities for you....

Come and employ me.. I need job

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by saydfact(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
how does the 1st pics relate to the other two??

Kudos - vendor, bigger u someday.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Gidex4u(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:
This isn't new na, but all the same kudos to him.

This isn't new. How many creative stuffs ve u done in ur life.
Gold digger.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
lols...you know I love you now... kiss...

#shy

M eyes is pushing me #coversFace grin
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by enemyofprogress: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2017
Nice one bro

Adiemus biko come cook jollof rice for me
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by marooh: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2017
I just like the guy!
Instead of conveying all this heavy waist slay grin
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by ammyluv2002(f): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Gidex4u:

This isn't new. How many creative stuffs ve u done in ur life.
Gold digger.

I wanted to ignore your comment, but decided to take a look at your profile pic. I was actually expecting to see a teenager, but was totally thrown off balance. If I'm not mistaking, you should be age 35- 45 & married. How can a full grown man boldly and comfortably type this online. Mehn, I feel so sorry for you! There's nothing that can be done about your case. I mean, if at your age you can't pass a simple message politely then I feel for your wife and kids, but it's never too late tho! You can still seek help from others who are well trained.

I only made a point cause where I stay, a lot of peeps do this. You can even order for moimoi and small chops, I still didn't stop there, I went ahead to say kudos to the man for doing such yet you call me names.

Honestly, I feel nothing but pity for you nd that's why I took my time to type all these. My heart bleeds for you man. God heal you

1 Like

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by kinibigdeal(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
This one doesnt want Biafra
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Umargandu(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Hard working man unlike mazi Nnamdi KANU who always look for cheap money.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
God in His infinite Mercy will open doors of opportunities for you....

Come and employ me.. I need job

Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name. Insha Allah.
I won't forget you when it materializes soon.
Thumbs up sis.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by fatymore(f): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:

Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name. Insha Allah.
I won't forget you when it materializes soon.
Thumbs up sis.
wink
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by DJInfluence: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Question = Wetin be the difference between pekere and plantain chips?

Answer = Packaging

Well done sir to you for using what you have to achieve something for yourself. grin
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Yyeske(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2017
IPOB miscreants won't see things like this to keep themselves busy but will be looking for a phantom Biafra that will make them instant millionaires.
Lazy cowards
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Etizz: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Naff24:
Good move bro! This is creativity with packaging, may God answer your call soonest.

don't u think the call has been answered?

he is now living the life many people wish for... after all, he begs no one for money cos he's making his own money
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2017
This guy should be made the governor of benue immediately. he has better innovation than the wheel barrow governor.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by nakotee: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2017
jisie ike

2 Likes

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Naff24(f): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Etizz:

don't u think the call has been answered?

he is now living the life many people wish for... after all, he begs no one for money cos he's making his own money

He's no longer at where he used to be and not yet at where he's destined to be. More gigs to come his way InshaAllah.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by ufuosman(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Another type of hustling.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by SenorFax(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Nice one OP

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Uncleshaga(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2017
May God bless ur hussle bro..u r already on ur way to the top..
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by tojahh(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Walai this is a paid ad...... Because this is not the first of it's kind.

1 Like

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by ADIEMUS(f): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Nice one bro

Adiemus biko come cook jollof rice for me
Stop calling my name in vain
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by shadyberry(f): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Naff2
:
Good move bro! This is creativity with packaging, may God answer your call soonest.

AMEN !
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
He's doing a good job.

I have a young lady like that, who brings in delicacies of food for us in our office building and other three office buildings on the express. She is really a buisness young lady but illiterate. Neat , sweet, fresh meals and she's ready to go errands buy even any kind of drinks one desires after serving your meal on your desk.

Quickly she has attended to everybody's breakfast at work. Especially those of us, who may not have time to cook on-time. smiley
Packaged in clean dish,tasty and fast too.

God bless their hustles amen
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by enemyofprogress: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:

Stop calling my name in vain
you know set na jeje I Sidon wey you come look for my trouble, now wey you don find am na me and you for here o.

I have changed my dp because of you tongue tongue
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Jhamzy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
Wao.. I like guys who hustle... I hate lazy guys.. May God crown your effort
I dislike lazy girls too
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by fatymore(f): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jhamzy:

I dislike lazy girls too
ehn...WATS now my own.. Ama hustler...
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Jhamzy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
ehn...WATS now my own.. Ama hustler...
Lol... Didnt call your name naa cheesy
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by fatymore(f): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jhamzy:

Lol... Didnt call your name naa cheesy
trouble maker.. Am lazy sha..
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by pedrilo: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Naff24:
see ur mouth like good move, this is the work ur future hubby will do, say AMEN!
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Jhamzy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
trouble maker.. Am lazy sha..
Hahahahahahaha! Got u there...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Delicious Foods That Were Invented By Accident / Would You Have This For Lunch? / Simple Steps To Cook A Sweet Egusi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.