Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) (38596 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by activistjohnny(m): 2:01am On Sep 19, 2017
The Police and the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps (LNSC) have arrested a teenager, Afolabi Omotoyosi, and 16 others for alleged cultism related offences in Mushin.

Omotoyosi, a Junior Secondary School (JSS III) pupil, was alleged to be the leader of a cult group.

He was said to have been armed with cutlasses and knives during his arrest on Saturday and was believed to be preparing to attack residents.

Omotoyosi’s confession, security agents said, led to the clampdown of the others yesterday.

According to LNSC’s spokesman, Olawale Afolabi, the teenager confessed to being the gang leader, adding that he committed thuggery, bullying of other school children and residents.

Afolabi said the other suspects including a lady, were being interrogated by the police.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/teenager-16-others-held-alleged-cultism/amp/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by activistjohnny(m): 2:03am On Sep 19, 2017
cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by obajoey(m): 2:16am On Sep 19, 2017
them many.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Weeders of tomorrow. When the light of your weed is brighter than your future!

51 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 5:38am On Sep 19, 2017
This is what happens when you let your child read the biographies of Lawrence Anini and Pablo Escobar.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by greatmarshall(m): 6:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Adebola02(m): 6:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Send him to kirikiri

This is the result of bad influences

I wonder what he'll be up when he's out of secondary school

4 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Settingz321(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2017
This what happen when the government failed

7 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by olamil34(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2017
when i was your age i was thinking about how to tap senior ronke ass without being slapped for it, shame on you boy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Back in the olden days where you can't involve in occultism. Now see the difference. Our values and culture have lost. No morals and decency in all our tertiary institution again. So surprised and funny. Occultism in JSS 3

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by DanielsParker(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Rotten society
Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Narldon: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2017

When I was in JSS3, My Mum be Like

"If you see 1000 naira on the floor, do Not pick it, you'd turn to Goat"

Me that already know I'd be a delicious Peppersoup.. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Orisirisi something
Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Deprofessional(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
This is what happens when you let your child read the biographies of Lawrence Anini and Pablo Escobar.

Please tell me about Pablo Escobar. Is he yoruba or edo?

2 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by joekes(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by BunbleBee: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
.leaders of tomorrow

6 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Adebola02:
Send him to kirikiri

Trust the Lagos state TASKFORCE because what those ones know is to collect bail or to ask you what you do for a living (so that they can know how much to charge you) in fact the moment you get there to thier prison the 1st thing they tell you or advise you is to call your people ; but though they can either release most of the boys 1st time offenders or send them to prison Kirikiri; Badagry or Potoki. tongue
Adebola02:
Send him to kirikiri

Trust the Lagos state TASKFORCE because what those ones know is to collect bail or to ask you what you do for a living (so that they can know how much to charge you) in fact the moment you get there to thier prison the 1st thing they tell you or advise you is to call your people ; but though they can either release most of the boys 1st time offenders or send them to prison Kirikiri; Badagry or Potoki.

2 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by tmkan: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
This is nonsense
Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by chinnasa: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2017
JSS 3 Cult? lipsrsealed this one weak me

1 Like

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by okonja(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2017
God angry angry
Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by fatymore(f): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2017
See them.. Awon omo federal. Awawa.. One Million boys......Parents are really losing their roles in parenting

5 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by teacherbim(f): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Occultism in J.S.S 3,I don't even know what to type
Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Settingz321:
This what happen when the government failed

SO, when someone refuses to listen to his parents, and well meaning elders and friends, and decides to join bad company....it is the government's fault.

See your life.....

SO, you expect Buhari to come and be your mother and father eh?

1 Like

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by orijintv(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
This one na small thing na. Mushin wey no hot like before again.

Back then wey schools dey always shut down for weeks because boys dey fight. Y'll criticizing the boy dont knw the struggle of living in mushin, so many bad influence on the street. Thank God for life sha, I Survived smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Celestyn8213: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Our leaders of tomorrow. So sad when the parents would think their kids are in school learning when they are there with some bad friends. God help our kids.

1 Like

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by princetom1(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

What about all the hits song in town now, what does it preach?

5 Likes

Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by habtund(f): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Dis life don spoil
Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2017
At his age..can u imagine?
Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by Kylekent59: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Juvenile delinquency
Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by jingiss: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2017
Let's not act like we are all surprised. We have seen worse. At 15 sef, he's even too old
Re: JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) by OmoManU: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2017
The boys just need rehabilitation, and kudos to Ambode for introducing the neighbourhood corps, it's a very laudable program that can b used to checkmate and drive down crime to bearest minimal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil / Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader / Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.