Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) (17751 Views)

Suggestions: What Would Be The Minimum Hourly Pay Rate For The Nigerian Workers? / FG Rejects Plans By Multichoice To Sack Nigerian Workers / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by ifyan(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Life no easy. Welcome to hustling world
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by TheSociopath(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Lagosians are the real hustlers. You dey cream for your 1 million naira lekki apartment, your hand dey knock down things cos room too small.
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2017
AuroraB:
Tunde lipsrsealed

Moroof grin grin grin grin
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by ElsonMorali: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
You finally get another source of income and you start disturbing us on Nairaland with quotes like "A salary is the bribe you're paid to forget your dreams". Pls...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5976512_img20170917100334755_jpegd9db53a4957fb1b4b58b66d329e41428

Haha... this made me crack up big time.

Nice one pocohantas.

1 Like

Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by ElsonMorali: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:
It's too early for me to laugh biko! cheesy grin

Never too early to laugh.
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by Atlantia(f): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Never too early to laugh.
I know...was just kidding. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by ElsonMorali: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

I know...was just kidding. smiley

Yeah, I know. Take me for example, people say I laugh in my sleep. I'm yet to catch myself in the act though. That's why I go to sleep with a mirror always. embarassed
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by Atlantia(f): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Yeah, I know. Take me for example, people say I laugh in my sleep. I'm yet to catch myself in the act though. That's why I go to sleep with a mirror always. embarassed
How odd!
I've been accused of talking in my sleep but laughing?!
You're hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by ElsonMorali: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

How odd!
I've been accused of talking in my sleep but laughing?!
You're hilarious.

Lol. Seems we have something in common then.
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2017
BroZuma:

Moroof grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by Atlantia(f): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol. Seems we have something in common then.
No we don't. You're too weird...waaay off the charts. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by ElsonMorali: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

No we don't. You're too weird...waaay off the charts. tongue

Haha. I think weird can be Good sometimes. Besides it'd be great to know what you say in your sleep. wink

1 Like

Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by Atlantia(f): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Haha. I think weird can be Good sometimes. Besides it'd be great to know what you say in your sleep. wink
You're right... weird can be good. smiley
Oh no! You do not want to know... Even I would like to be kept in the dark.
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by ElsonMorali: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

You're right... weird can be good. smiley
Oh no! You do not want to know... Even I would like to be kept in the dark.

Lol. Sharing can be very therapeutic you know. Try me smiley
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by Atlantia(f): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol. Sharing can be very therapeutic you know. Try me smiley
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not aware of what I say while I'm asleep. tongue
If I had any knowledge of it, wouldn't that be scary?
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by ElsonMorali: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not aware of what I say while I'm asleep. tongue
If I had any knowledge of it, wouldn't that be scary?

Hmmm... not really. Ever heard of Lucid dreaming? wink
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by Atlantia(f): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Hmmm... not really. Ever heard of Lucid dreaming? wink
Indeed I have.
However, I do not understand what it has to do with sleep-talking and being completely aware of the words spoken.

Educate me.
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by ElsonMorali: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

Indeed I have.
However, I do not understand what it has to do with sleep-talking and being completely aware of the words spoken.

Educate me.

Lucid dreaming is being aware in your dream that you're dreaming. Words you speak while dreaming MAY at times be uttered in your sleep while dreaming. If you are aware you're dreaming and you are aware of the words you speak, then If you're told you talk in your sleep, you'll have an idea what you said.

All you need is someone to sleep beside you while you dream. wink
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by Amicable24: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
pocohantas:
You leave home early to avoid traffic, somehow you get into worse traffic. Aye le oo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2709106_0vllkytahr0cdovl2kuy2rubmfpai5jb20vby9tv24yrnbrv1n5v3dnrhzkrgpzaedrsdeuanbn_prx_fdc7da75_jpeg30481f5b5a6fc55fbb611d8e3a5b1711

Chai... I can relate with this wella embarassed embarassed embarassed Lagos traffic na wah!!!
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by Atlantia(f): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lucid dreaming is being aware in your dream that you're dreaming. Words you speak while dreaming MAY at times be uttered in your sleep while dreaming. If you are aware you're dreaming and you are aware of the words you speak, then If you're told you talk in your sleep, you'll have an idea what you said.

All you need is someone to sleep beside you while you dream. wink
Oh! I see what you mean. smiley
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by ElsonMorali: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

Oh! I see what you mean. smiley

Yeah.

Nice chat. I think we've derailed this thread enough right?. wink
Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by Atlantia(f): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Yeah.

Nice chat. I think we've derailed this thread enough right?. wink
Indeed we have.
Enjoy the rest of your day. smiley

1 Like

Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by ElsonMorali: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

Indeed we have.

You too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You too. smiley
Dude you didn't collect her digits? You fall hand na
Atlantia:

Indeed we have.
Give him your number please

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed / Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.