Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) (21229 Views)

Governor Ganduje, Others Receives Certificate Of Returns From INEC - Photos / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Commonwealth Election Observers Land In Nigeria, Meet INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by Effybaba(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2017
count down to his down fall
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by Iamvictor(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Na them sabi
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by Mendelssohn(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Moral lesson..... People should stop voting parties over personality. How can such an animal defeat someone like Smart Adeyemi in an electoral contest in a sane society?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
The success of this process would really deepen our democracy. It would show indeed that power lies with the people.

In addition, the proponents of the school of thought "they are untouchable", would be placed in their rightful place.
that is if it was done with transparency, yaya bello is behind everything bros

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by PointZerom: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
The success of this process would really deepen our democracy. It would show indeed that power lies with the people.

In addition, the proponents of the school of thought "they are untouchable", would be placed in their rightful place.

Mumu post
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2017
quiverfull:
"Choose your battles wisely". Melaye took on too many political enemies. His political downfall has been determined.
not just that,the guy is always behaving like a baby and also like a tout. He is damn too lousy for my liking

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Apc- Criticise Their Wicked Policies And They Will Do All They Can To Bring You Down.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
please leave God out of this and let's do the right thing by kicking the motherfoka out of the senate
don't allow INEC to dey deceive us.They are all the same.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by uwabuwa888: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Whether recall or no recall...believe me the seat already knows who have it....APC and their politics
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by kelechi50: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Yes next will be my senator you call him he will not pick calls and texts he will answer you and the worst part was that my brother's wife was given a job but ordered to get a letter from our senator but to no avail
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by itsandi(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The mother fokn bastard and other criminals in the senate won't make it to sail through
He has been very quiet already
What a very useless man

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:

Agbo, your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Who is the chief untouchable if not Buhari and his fulani people?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by RonJeremy: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2017
When will INEC recall Mallam Buhari the Islamic terrorist?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Agbo, your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Who is the chief untouchable if not Buhari and his fulani people?
That is my opinion and frankly I don't give a shiit how you feel about it, or what yours is. smiley
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by AzeezAbubakar1: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
omenka:
That is my opinion and frankly I don't give a shiit how you feel about it, or what yours is. smiley
[/s]
shatap
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by lelvin(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Na today?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by SageTravels: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2017
asfrank:
I hope this recall is successful, it will be a big lesson. To say the fact I see Bello's hand in this whole thing, but the truth is Dino is better off at home than in the hallowed chambers for Kogi people.

Your lying. He is one of the most vibrant senators we have in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
AzeezAbubakar1:

shatap
[/s]
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Dino must fall!!!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2017
if the recall is borne out of genuine desire for change , it would make a political statement but my problem is the seemingly "hand of Esau with voice of Jacob" tactics from Kogi governor
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by Northwest888: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The mother fokn bastard and other criminals in the senate won't make it to sail through
the Senate or national Assembly has no power over this issue. What makes Dino Melaye Senator is Certificates of Return giving to him by INEC.
If INEC withdrew the Certificate of Return today he is no longer a senator.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2017
Northwest888:
the Senate or national Assembly has no power over this issue. What makes Dino Melaye Senator is Certificates of Return giving to him by INEC.
If INEC withdrew the Certificate of Return today he is no longer a senator.
I pray they do,I can't wait for them to kick that guy out of the senate. He is not worth being called a senator

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by mema900: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2017
I normally dont like involving in politics but recalling this taut is the only thing that can make me come out and vote for his recall.....this man is such a disgrace to entire manhood....not to talk of the whole nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by greatman247(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2017
asfrank:
I hope this recall is successful, it will be a big lesson. To say the fact I see Bello's hand in this whole thing, but the truth is Dino is better off at home than in the hallowed chambers for Kogi people.

You have spoken so well.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by GetMeRight: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
apc are completely senile, corrupt and useless. Please how did we find ourselves in this circumstances? ??
All these vitupiration because of the recall that has nothing to do with you?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by drjustice17: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Hahahaha!!!. i love Nigeria my country. we know hw to act film, using every opportunity to make money.
INEC and judiciary are working together to collect from this senator.
As the case is with appeal court, i already knows the outcome. INEC will hv to wait for court outcome, there by sending their agent to go lobby with Mr senator, while court will judge against him, so that he will fall and bring more money, for supreme court. mean while, remember, INEC hv to obey court order, provided the case is in court. Then, be collecting from Mr senator small small via their agent.
Then Mr senator, hv to do the final lobby for supreme court judgement. this na billions or else, he go home.
The Mr senator Will win at supreme. Nigerian judiciary, i like una o!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by ichommy(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2017
asfrank:

Point
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by Max24: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
kelechi50:
Yes next will be my senator you call him he will not pick calls and texts he will answer you and the worst part was that my brother's wife was given a job but ordered to get a letter from our senator but to no avail
You can't see him until 2019 when they are due for another election. That's all they care about. BTW, can u give us his name and senatorial district so that his constituents start shaming the satanic senators. To hell with service to the people !
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by njur58: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you tired of loosing..Here is the only way call now and testify , is fast ,easy and reliable

Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dino must go.i cant wait to see him out of the red chambers.whether the recall process is sponsored by the governor or not doesnt matter because the governor is also a kogi citizen and a human being must sponsor the recall.again,the masses in kogi west do not have the clout or financial muscle to carry it out so thr governor's move is timely.down dino,up apc.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) by ogogoroNo1: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
E don red for Dino the sinator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Dances After Winning Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election / "I Believe In The Leadership Of President Buhari And Oshiomhole" - Shehu Sani / Buhari To APC Members: Do Not Pick An Aspirant That Is Factional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.