Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego (21523 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by SenorFax(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2017
cool grin

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by Raphaelmary(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2017
policy12:

After the knacking comes the award.. . grin grin grin
you will just be talking nonsense...... cant anything clean come out from you? dirty mind!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by kingthreat(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2017
The Wale Ojo guy deserve something too
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by morereb10: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2017
wooow

nice
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by Adaumunocha(f): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2017
EngrMcDon:
A very big congregations to you grin grin grin
Very funny.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by kuntash: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
policy12:

After the knacking comes the award.. . grin grin grin

so its that your mindset or prayers? that your spouse would go out in the guise of working whereas he/she would come home after several knacking ? and brings an award for you ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by Adaumunocha(f): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Where can I download the movie?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by israelmao(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2017
This brings to mind Buhari,Mr.Toronto with fake Toronto certificate former speaker of House of Representatives.Congrats!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by Zeze06(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2017
smileycongratulations
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2017
why she no go win for the sex role she acted dis. .me know say pple go say n.a. film but something fit happen Sha. .well pple like bad bad tin. .and n.a. bad bad tin dey carry first
!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by Ssms(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
This woman is just overrated apart from beautiful with some plastic surgeries I think Genevieve funke are far ahead of her.
abeg did she tells u she's in competition wt any of dem?go tonur village n meet DAT man to restore ur brain or u take it by force cos its really affecting u....mtcheww
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by AfonjaConehead: 10:50am On Sep 19, 2017
policy12:
After the knacking comes the award.. ..the award the award.. . grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by GoldNiagara(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
This woman is just overrated apart from beautiful with some plastic surgeries I think Genevieve funke are far ahead of her.

E pain am.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by purplekayc(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2017
This girl fine walahi wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by hokafor(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2017
This people are not fair,how can they only award the woman and the guy that did the fingering and fucking is not getting anything for a job well done, is a win win situation for omosexy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by Habyz(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Congrats to her, she is one of the few Nigerian actresses that encourage me to watch Nigerian films.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by pasol4real(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Geneviève i know
Who the heck is funke ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by joenor(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2017
smiley it okay nice one
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by FIDELITY24(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2017
congratulations Omo Sexy!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by delilwaxz(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2017
Congratulations

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by haykes(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Kai what a blind dude?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by haykes(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
kuntash:

so its that your mindset or prayers? that your spouse would go out in the guise of working whereas he/she would come home after several knacking ? and brings an award for you ?
Yes dude give the knacking give the knacker
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by belindar: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Most times I laughed when I see the series award trending online. Some Nigerians residing abroad gave award to their another Nigerian in the movie industry. They turn it to news. You will think it is the Canadian govt that gives the award. Nonsense. There is no difference between the award given by Nigerian at okokomaiko and the one given in Canada.
Just show me one European or Indian watching nollywood the way Nigerians are watching Indian channels.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by akinboyo: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Learn how to appreciate people and think about what you can do for yourself.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by rookiy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
sex scenes ..are really important in movies ;Dsex scenes ..are really important in movies
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by nedu2000(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Strange,i felt she was poor in that movie,she has never been that good an actress anyways
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by Nanjerian: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
we live in a world that promotes anything moral decadence, Omotola got the award because there was a sex scene in the said alter ego movie... Vanity!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by Bonga4: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Which one be NOLLYWOOD TRAVEL FILM FESTIVAL?

MUSHROOM AWARDS EVERYWHERE!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by Kelvin1971(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
This woman is too beautiful I dey met for you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
MrNollyzone:
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has been honoured for her role in Alter Ego.

Alter Ego, a movie produced by Esther Eiyibo and directed by Moses Inwang is Omotola’s comeback movie after a 3-year hiatus.

She took to the social yesterday to announce the good news to fans.

See awards and photo below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/omotola-jalade-bags-best-actress-award-toronto-role-alter-ego/
Where can i download the movie .

Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Aaliyah Or Ashanti? / ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies