Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,271 members, 7,811,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (33275 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by nlfpmod: 8:52am On Feb 07
Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (born Omotola Jalade, 7 February 1978) is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist and former model. Since her Nollywood film debut in 1995, Ekeinde has appeared in over 300 films, selling millions of copies. Omotola is the second Nigerian and first Nigerian celebrity to receive over 1 million likes on her Facebook page. She currently has a total of 6.1 million followers on Facebook.

In 2013, she was included in Time magazine's list of the 100 most influential people in the world.

In 2013, Ekeinde made a brief appearance on VH1's scripted series, Hit the Floor. On 2 November 2013, she spoke at the 2013 edition of the WISE- Summit, held in Doha, Qatar.

In 2014, she was honoured by the Nigerian government, when she became a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR) for her contributions to Nigerian cinema.

Personal life

Jalade married Captain Matthew Ekeinde in 1996. Together, they have four children.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omotola_Jalade_Ekeinde

The race is not to the swift, Nor the battle to the strong, Nor bread to the wise, Nor riches to men of understanding, Nor favor to men of skill; But time and chance happen to them all.β€œ
‭‭

Thank you Lord for +1. πŸ™πŸ½

#feb7 #february #aquarius

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3BjiWHoniY/?igsh=ZzM3NHE2MWo1c3Bi

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Tradepunter2: 8:54am On Feb 07
Ok
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Vifx: 8:54am On Feb 07
Immaculate diva

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by omoadeleye(m): 8:54am On Feb 07
Fine wine

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Logins2125: 8:54am On Feb 07
First to comment for the first time. Happy birthday to you! Wishing you many more in return!

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by mrBlunt(m): 8:55am On Feb 07
Happy birthday to the goddess of the screen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by muykem: 8:55am On Feb 07
Congratulations dear.
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Fineman2: 8:56am On Feb 07
Happy birthday to this Nollywood queen

15 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Achico: 8:57am On Feb 07
Happy birthday to diva, should I talk about her?
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Avast(m): 8:58am On Feb 07
Logins2125:
First to comment for the first time. Happy birthday to you! Wishing you many more in return!
grin grin grin grin
for your mind

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Greenfaces: 8:58am On Feb 07
Okay...

But what's the mechanism that can peg this dollar naira rise or even better, reduce it. It's really affecting my business. I realised there are now more fake products than before despite the high prices.

I just bought copper clad board for 6k. Wow!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by EreluRoz: 8:59am On Feb 07
She should be in her early fifties, I don't even know why people cut down their age. I even like claiming older so I can be respected.

All the same hbd to her

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by macfish101(m): 8:59am On Feb 07
Evergreen. Money is good
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by omoyeni37: 8:59am On Feb 07
Beautiful woman, happy birthday to you πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by AllahOfBlood: 8:59am On Feb 07
kiss kiss

The ever sweet and beautiful Omotola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Makunahatata: 8:59am On Feb 07
Hbd omo sexy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by brightovio007(m): 8:59am On Feb 07
Happy birthday
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by YoungLionken(m): 9:01am On Feb 07
My crush that year (back then, I chose her over Genevieve Nnaji) cool..

Some women are damn lucky, just one or two relationships, boom marriage! Others would have to date all the sons of Pharaoh before Moses comes to the rescue grin. Someone like Genevieve, Ini-Edo, Cuppy, to mention a few, are always like "why can't I find love like others?". Rita Dominic was lucky lately, see how she held her man tight, even if it means leaving the screen cool. Man/pre*k na your mate grin..

Happy birthday Omo bebeπŸŽ‚! More years for a happy home and prosperity...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by mejai(m): 9:01am On Feb 07
Beautiful woman competing with younger girls. Give it to her joor🍾

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by kingar(m): 9:01am On Feb 07
Forever young

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Marvieduke(f): 9:01am On Feb 07
Beauty @ 46..... Happy birthday omo sexy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Fearurcreeator: 9:01am On Feb 07
koondog:
Lately when I see anything Yorubaa, tribalism comes to mind. This is sad reality they have to deal with for years to come as most other tribes see them in that light. Even Omotola is not exempted for what she said about Genevieve.
Epele

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Sirmwill: 9:02am On Feb 07
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Coolestguy2023: 9:02am On Feb 07
koondog:
Lately when I see anything Yorubaa, tribalism comes to mind. This is sad reality they have to deal with for years to come as most other tribe see them in that light. Even Omotola is not exempted for what she said about Genevieve

That is your problem. You are talking about "a sad reqlity they have to deal with for years to come" but unfortunately, it is the other way round. It is a sad reality YOU have to deal with as you will be the one in pain, bitterness, Jealousy and cage of been a tribal bigot because no one send your papi

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Timagex(m): 9:02am On Feb 07
Nigerian women will see these pictures and advice you that, If you like, marry for love, don't marry for money. 😁

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by LeeSmart: 9:02am On Feb 07
Fine wine, it doesn't lose it taste.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by bigdammyj: 9:03am On Feb 07
Happy birthday to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Creamypie(m): 9:05am On Feb 07
All these paint wey them use for the pics
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by tydi(m): 9:05am On Feb 07
shocked

The last picture just want finish me with imagination

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) / Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.