Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Mtn Bonus Data Can Only Be Use At Night. Not Assessable During The Day. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Bonus Data Can Only Be Use At Night. Not Assessable During The Day. (50637 Views)

Brand New Office Jet Pro 9013 Can Be Use With Phone / My MTN Bonus Data Is About To Waste / Universal Laptop Charger for Use at Home/Offices, In Cars and On Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Bonus Data Can Only Be Use At Night. Not Assessable During The Day. by osesthedon: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Mtn subscribers: I bought an Mtn #2000 data for the 2.5g + 1g package. I checked my balance but did not see the 1g bonus. Then I called the customer care to know why I am not seeing the bonus. I was told to send 2 to 131. but the surprise was that the customer care agent told me that the bonus data can only be use as from 1am to 7am in the morning. I was so so surprise. all through this time I have been using Mtn for subscription I never knew that the bonus data was not assessable during the day. I told the customer care agent that will be the last time I will ever use Mtn for subscription.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Bonus Data Can Only Be Use At Night. Not Assessable During The Day. by Josephjnr(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2017
MTN be like Devil,gives you one and take two.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bonus Data Can Only Be Use At Night. Not Assessable During The Day. by TDonald: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
That's a big lie from the devil......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Buy/sell Used Laptop(uk/american/nigerian USED) / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / Mobile Phone Price In Dubai Iran And Uae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.