Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals (2622 Views)

Is God Scared? / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres (2) (3) (4)

Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Deicide: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2017
There is no way an Atheist would see it on the News that so so so pastor entered so so so Hospital prayed "GOD" Answered and everyone is now healed, Hiv cured, Amputee Legs/Arm grew back, Cancer cured etc and still won't believe that the so so so Religion God exists grin

Now keeping that aside we also hear some people say their God is omnibenevolent i mean if i love someone won't i help them? so why is your God running away from Hospitals angry

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by revelatiorcm(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Atheism is the disbelief in the existence of the Almighty God.
(Jesus Christ)
which is why you ask such a question, now I want you to understand something very important here,
since you don't believe in there existence God, why do you ask about Him ?
if we tell you of what good would be to you?
if there is no God don't ask about Him, don't inquire or ask questions.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Deicide: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
revelatiorcm:
Atheism is the disbelief in the existence of the Almighty God.
(Jesus Christ)
which is why you ask such a question, now I want you to understand something very important here,
since you don't believe in there existence God, why do you ask about Him ?
if we tell you of what good would be to you?
if there is no God don't ask about Him, don't inquire or ask questions.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by revelatiorcm(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2017
If there is no God according to your belief don't ask abouy Him, why do you want tp know about someone who you believe doesn't exist,
this is very serious,

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by ifenes(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2017
Because the athiest and Christian don't know what God is. Clearly the Athiests are right not to believe in the Christian version of God. God is a virus/ corrupt programming language you don't want on your system. This word doesn't mean a man in the sky, instead, it is the what is in us all.

Therefore I say, those sick guys in the hospital are Gods who should heal themselves. Everyman his is own God.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2017
ifenes:
Because the athiest and Christian don't know what God is. Clearly the Athiests are right not to believe in the Christian version of God. God is a virus/ corrupt programming language you don't want on your system. This word doesn't mean a man in the sky, instead, it is the what is in us all.

Therefore I say, those sick guys in the hospital are Gods who should heal themselves. Everyman his is own God.

can you elaborate on how an amputee believing he/she is "God" can help his limbs grow back?

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by ifenes(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

can you elaborate on how a human believing he/she is "God" can help his limbs grow back?

Firstly the limb is an illusion, a distorted limb is a state of mine reflecting out in the unreal physical. The viewer himself/herself with a more balance energy will not experience sick people. Our thoughts and energy reflects seeing poor people, sick people, nightmares etc.

So if I see sick people, it means I am not in alignment with my God self. If you see sick people, you are the cause, because what you see is the processing of your mind. So believing we are Gods means we know we create the "illusions" of sicknesses, good health, poor health that we see. Nothing is real. The sick guy on the bed is not real, only a projection.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ever since someone on here showed me this I'm still wondering why none of them have been ready to show these powers in a controlled environment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

-They'll convert a lot of doubters
-They'll save someone's life if, say, they heal the sick or raise the dead.
-They'll raise a lot of money for their church/mosque/shrine. More funds to spread the truth around the world. The sum total of the money to be claimed for demonstrating these powers with proof runs into millions.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Ever since someone on here showed me this I'm still wondering why none of them have been ready to show these powers in a controlled environment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

-They'll convert a lot of doubters
-They'll save someone's life if, say, they heal the sick or raise the dead.
-They'll raise a lot of money for their church/mosque/shrine. More funds to spread the truth around the world. The sum total of the money to be claimed for demonstrating these powers with proof runs into millions.

"thou shall not tempt the lord thy god"
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

"thou shall not tempt the lord thy god"
Lol. . .but the same god did the same in the bible. He cleared a lot of people's doubts. Why is it so difficult to do the same now? undecided
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Lol. . .but the same god did the same in the bible. He cleared a lot of people's doubts. Why is it so difficult to do the same now? undecided

that's an era of Elijah, Yahweh is no longer in the business of sending fire and bears, he now appears on burnt toast and wet walls instead

or you think picture of Jesus appearing on burnt toast happened by accident?

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that's an era of Elijah, Yahweh is no longer in the business of sending fire and bears, he now appears on burnt toast and wet walls instead

or you think picture of Jesus appearing on burnt toast happened by accident?
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hahn(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
But god is in hospitals. Especially psychiatric hospitals where it is the disease smiley

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Martinez19(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=Deicide post=60628464][/quote] He just weak me.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Martinez19(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
ifenes:

Firstly the limb is an illusion, a distorted limb is a state of mine reflecting out in the unreal physical. The viewer himself/herself with a more balance energy will not experience sick people. Our thoughts and energy reflects seeing poor people, sick people, nightmares etc.

So if I see sick people, it means I am not in alignment with my God self. If you see sick people, you are the cause, because what you see is the processing of your mind. So believing we are Gods means we know we create the "illusions" of sicknesses, good health, poor health that we see. Nothing is real. The sick guy on the bed is not real, only a projection.
is this not one of those useless new age philosophy? Just listen to yourself. You have killed me.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Martinez19:
is this not on of those useless new age philosophy? Just listen to yourself. You have killed me.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hahn(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I am actually waiting for your reply to that post cheesy
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by ifenes(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Martinez19:
is this not on of those useless new age philosophy? Just listen to yourself. You have killed me.

It is for evolved minds, Please don't kill yourself Nokia 3310 smiley
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
hahn:

I am actually waiting for your reply to that post cheesy
me? the post pass me, I'll wait for the elders grin

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hahn(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

me? the post pass me, I'll wait for the elders grin

Hahahaha

Indeed

I guess the elders will like to pass it on to the mad people roaming the streets cheesy grin
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Martinez19(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
ifenes:

It is for evolved minds, Please don't kill yourself Nokia 3310 smiley
Keep quiet. Deepak Chopra has used your destiny to do ewedu soup.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by CatfishBilly: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
God doesn't reside in hospitals. I've seen enough in my short time practicing to convince me.

God always shows up in ambiguous situations where it could go either way, just showing up to take all the glory like an asshole.

But when the chips are down and god is invoked to break the laws of nature for a patient? God fails every time.

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
hahn:

Hahahaha

Indeed

I guess the elders will like to pass it on to the mad people roaming the streets cheesy grin

this is wicked grin
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Deicide:
There is no way an Atheist would see it on the News that so so so pastor entered so so so Hospital prayed "GOD" Answered and everyone is now healed, Hiv cured, Amputee Legs/Arm grew back, Cancer cured etc and still won't believe that the so so so Religion God exists grin

Now keeping that aside we also hear some people say their God is omnibenevolent i mean if i love someone won't i help them? so why is your God running away from Hospitals angry
God has been healing the sick only that you are blind to see.
Sin has consequences. When sin came, sickness,diseases, death, disasters, and many other perils came too. Both the good and the bad fall sick. God heals them when they call upon Him for healing.
When people commit formication and contract sexual diseases. God in His mercies still heal them when they cry unto Him.
when people abuse drugs, they cry unto God to heal them, yet He does that in His infinite mercies.
When the doctors cannot help you, then you will know there is a God who can heal.
Stop tempting God
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by keenn: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:
God doesn't reside in hospitals. I've seen enough in my short time practicing to convince me.

God always shows up in ambiguous situations where it could go either way, just showing up to take all the glory like an asshole.

But when the chips are down and god is invoked to break the laws of nature for a patient? God fails every time.

my guy, I have never seen a miracle in that setting before.

in fact, when patient are aware they are being prayed for, they do poorly well.

this single fact is enough to cast doubt on whatever believe anyone nurses about an omini.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
terrezo2002:

Sin has consequences. When sin came, sickness,diseases, death, disasters, and many other perils came too. Both the good and the bad fall sick. God heals them when they call upon Him for healing.
When people commit formication and contract sexual diseases. God in His mercies still heal them when they cry unto Him.
when people abuse drugs, they cry unto God to heal them, yet He does that in His infinite mercies.
When the doctors cannot help you, then you will know there is a God who can heal.
Stop tempting God

OGA, how has this sermon of yours helped heal an amputee?

how many amputees do you know got their limb back "after crying to god"?

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by ifenes(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Keep quiet. Deepak Chopra has used your destiny to do ewedu soup.

Who is Deepak Chopra ? Normally I shouldn't reply you and your friends but again, I might be of help to you after all.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by AgentOfAllah: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
ifenes:

Firstly the limb is an illusion, a distorted limb is a state of mine reflecting out in the unreal physical.
Please, help me understand your worldview. So, if the limb is an illusion, I'm curious to know if you carry out your day to day activities limbless?

The viewer himself/herself with a more balance energy will not experience sick people. Our thoughts and energy reflects seeing poor people, sick people, nightmares etc.
Does this mean you don't see poor/sick people again? For instance, when you look at the picture of Nick Vujicic below, do you see a fully limbed man? Or perhaps, you're not in alignment with your god self?

Beautiful Nick was born with tetra-amelia

Yes, what we see is the process of our minds, but are our minds isolated from the environment in which they operate? Isn't it the case that our minds receive external stimuli that dictate how we see what we see?

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Martinez19(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
ifenes:

Who is Deepak Chopra ? Normally I shouldn't reply you and your friends but again, I might be of help to you after all.
Google him. Are you really serious about these new age teachings? They are nothing but exaggerations.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Deicide: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ifenes i feel like slapping you angry

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Deicide: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
terrezo2002:

Stop tempting God
So that Jesus died for our sin is Just crap grin
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Deicide: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

can you elaborate on how a human believing he/she is "God" can help his limbs grow back?
Thank you exactly what came to my mind, e be like say bad thing neva Happen to that ifenes b4 that's why hin day talk like that angry

What Does God Require Of Us At The Brazen Laver? / Pastor Must Offer Sacrifices For Killing Snake – Anambra Community / Why Critics Of Mohammed Are Murdered In Islamic Countries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51