Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals (2630 Views)

Is God Scared? / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Deicide:

Thank you exactly what came to my mind, e be like say bad thing neva Happen to that ifenes b4 that's why hin day talk like that angry

hehe,, read his reply now grin
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Deicide: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
ifenes:

Firstly the limb is an illusion, a distorted limb is a state of mine reflecting out in the unreal physical. The viewer himself/herself with a more balance energy will not experience sick people. Our thoughts and energy reflects seeing poor people, sick people, nightmares etc.
hopefulLandlord:

hehe,, read his reply now grin
WTF is this guy serious? He should bring his hand's let's cut it off since it's an illusion Mtchewww
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by ifenes(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Google him. Are you really serious about these new age teachings? They are nothing but exaggerations.

So you have googled him a lot then. By the way I'm no student of anyone. I read manuscripts myself. What you call new age has been universal knowledge taught to humans by extrattererstrials( I know you won't believe this) for years. Just say you are a novice rather than run you mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Martinez19(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
ifenes:

So you have googled him a lot then. By the way I'm no student of anyone. I read manuscripts myself. What you call new age has been universal knowledge taught to humans by extrattererstrials( I know you won't believe this) for years. Just say you are a novice rather than run you mouth.
extraterrestrial! shocked all these extraterrestrial are conspiracy theories which are not true. David icke and his gang are using these deceptions to deceive people and for personal gain. It's all a lie. The reptilian conspiracy theories, the new age teachings and other conspiracy theories are lies. Come on bro. It was cooked by dubious men for personal gains. Research.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by ifenes(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
AgentOfAllah:
Please, help me understand your worldview. So, if the limb is an illusion, I'm curious to know if you carry out your day to day activities limbless?

Does this mean you don't see poor/sick people again? For instance, when you look at the picture of Nick Vujicic below, do you see a fully limbed man? Or perhaps, you're not in alignment with your god self?

Beautiful Nick was born with tetra-amelia

Yes, what we see is the process of our minds, but are our minds isolated from the environment in which they operate? Isn't it the case that our minds receive external stimuli that dictate how we see what we see?

The guy I replied did not have the balls to answer. I purposely gave him that because he asked me a silly question not to learn but to argue blindly. You will notice his friends jumped in to critise like a loaded gun. It is what they do....
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by ifenes(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Deicide:
Ifenes i feel like slapping you angry

I can give you an opportunity to try it.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by ifenes(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Martinez19:
extraterrestrial! shocked all these extraterrestrial are conspiracy theories which are not true. David icke and his gang are using these deceptions to deceive people and for personal gain. It's all a lie. The reptilian conspiracy theories, the new age teachings and other conspiracy theories are lies. Come on bro. It was cooked by dubious men for personal gains. Research.

David's ikce and co spread fears which I don't buy okay ? You probably are a huge follower of theirs. Do you ever hear me spread fears about Reptilians and stuff ? I preach love and the recognition of the personal God in you and I, don't I ? I read the bible and other books. I see what people don't see in them. Stop comparing me with others. I have my own mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Martinez19(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
ifenes:

David's ikce and co spread fears which I don't buy okay ? You probably are a huge follower of theirs. Do you ever hear me spread fears about Reptilians and stuff ? I preach love and the recognition of the personal God in you and I, don't I ? I read the bible and other books. I see what people don't see in them. Stop comparing me with others. I have my own mind.
you have your own mind, fine. How did come up with the extraterrestrial stuff? Where did you learn it from?
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
ifenes:

The guy I replied did not have the balls to answer. I purposely gave him that because he asked me a silly question not to learn but to argue blindly. You will notice his friends jumped in to critise like a loaded gun. It is what they do....

how do I answer such pile of bullsheet, It's filled with so much bullsheet that I just had to ignore, I have better use for my balls than using it to answer such lol

how was my question silly? I'm curious

you claimed all sick people are gods that should heal themselves and I asked how an amputee believing he's god somehow makes his limb grow

seriously bro, is this what you're gonna hide under? you're known for spilling bullsheet everywhere so don't pretend this is a one off haha

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Martinez19(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how do I answer such pile of bullsheet, It's filled with so much bullsheet that I just had to ignore, I have better use for my balls than using it to answer such lol

how was my question silly? I'm curious

you claimed all sick people are gods that should heal themselves and I asked how an amputee believing he's god somehow makes his limb grow

seriously bro, is this what you're gonna hide under? you're known for spilling bullsheet everywhere so don't pretend this is a one off haha
As in, I was shocked at his claim. Gosh shocked angry
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Deicide: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
ifenes:

So you have googled him a lot then. By the way I'm no student of anyone. I read manuscripts myself. What you call new age has been universal knowledge taught to humans by extraterrestrials( I know you won't believe this) for years. Just say you are a novice rather than run you mouth.
I know you feel like you are special and knowledgeable cause you talk about things that other people aren't aware of but that doesn't make your claims true. Lemme ask you have you seen any extraterrestrials??
ifenes:

What you wrote was pure bullshit
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Niflheim(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
@Deicide,

How can a god who "cheats" at wrestling matches, perform any relevant stunt at a Hospital?!!!

He cannot even save little kids that get raped by catholic priests!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Martinez19(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Niflheim:
@Deicide,

How can a god who "cheats" at wrestling matches, perform any relevant stunt at a Hospital?!!!

He cannot even save little kids that get raped by catholic priests!!!
hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Deicide:

So that Jesus died for our sin is Just crap grin
Jesus died for sins, but have you stopped sinning?
The moment you are free from sin, you will be free from sicknesses and diseases.
Everyday of your life must be lived as a living sacrifice unto God through the Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

OGA, how has this sermon of yours helped heal an amputee?

how many amputees do you know got their limb back "after crying to god"?
If it is God's wish to restore an amputee, He will do it. He has done much more than that before. God created the body parts. He can recreate another one.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by hopefulLandlord: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
terrezo2002:

If it is God's wish to restore an amputee, He will do it. He has done much more than that before. God created the body parts. He can recreate another one.

aarrrggghh!!! okay wink
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by ifenes(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Martinez19:
you have your own mind, fine. How did come up with the extraterrestrial stuff? Where did you learn it from?

You asked a question, but you will not like my answer. Why should I answer ?
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
terrezo2002:

if the bible stories are anything to go by, he can restore a limb within the snap of a finger, why then does he choose not to? I mean it doesn't hurt anyone does it? if anything, it only goes to show how truly omnipotent he is.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
OliviaPope:
if the bible stories are anything to go by, he can restore a limb within the snap of a finger, why then does he choose not to? I mean it doesn't hurt anyone does it? if anything, it only goes to show how truly omnipotent he is.
Restoring a limb is just a little challenge before God. If your faith is able to accommodate it, why not.
I have seen a woman with no womb giving birth by the power of God.
I have seen a person whose height was added to because he believed God for it. And many wonderful miracles I have seen. I know you don't believe. There must always be doubters.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Martinez19(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
ifenes:

You asked a question, but you will not like my answer. Why should I answer ?
I am curious. Epp me. wink
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
terrezo2002:

Restoring a limb is just a little challenge before God. If your faith is able to accommodate it, why not.
so all the many limbless people in the world just don't have enough faith? it wouldn't require herculean strength to muster faith as little as a mustard seed when such a life changing and bettering miracle was on the table, don't you agree.

you saw this with your x-ray vision ? Did god give you this abilitygrin grin

I have seen a person whose height was added to because he believed God for it.
I've also seen someone lose weight because she believed god for it

[s]And many wonderful miracles I have seen. I know you don't believe. There must always be doubters[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
OliviaPope:
so all the many limbless people in the world just don't have enough faith? it wouldn't require herculean strength to muster faith as little as a mustard seed when such a life changing and bettering miracle was on the table, don't you agree.

I know you won't believe. The lost will keep getting lost. One day you will get to know who this God is
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
OliviaPope:

I know you won't believe. The lost will keep getting lost. One day you will get to know who this God is. I am very sure of this
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Martinez19(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
OliviaPope:
Nice. Another thing I don't understand when it comes to healing is the idea of waiting on God. Why can't God heal you now? Will anything spoil if he does it now? What is that thing that he can't achieve while you are complete and of good health?
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Nice. Another thing I don't understand when it comes to healing is the idea of waiting on God. Why can't God heal you now? Will anything spoil if he does it now? What is that thing that he can't achieve while you are complete and of good health?
If he doesn't make you beg hard and wail tirelessly, who's gon keep feeding his ego, he gets a weird kind of high off it.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by Deicide: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2017
terrezo2002:

Jesus died for sins, but have you stopped sinning?
The moment you are free from sin, you will be free from sicknesses and diseases.
Everyday of your life must be lived as a living sacrifice unto God through the Jesus Christ.
So you mean the dying for sin was useless after all cheesy
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by dalaman: 1:25am On Sep 21, 2017
terrezo2002:

I have seen a person whose height was added to because he believed God for it.
And many wonderful miracles I have seen. I know you don't believe. There must always be doubters.

Ogbeni will you shut up and stop telling lies like a ridiculous clown? Do you think this is a church where you guys gather to share lies among yourself in the name of Jesus? You saw a man whose height was added because he believed abi, you also saw a man whose peniss was reduced cos he also believed. Keep telling hot lies for Jesus.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by dalaman: 1:28am On Sep 21, 2017
terrezo2002:

I know you won't believe. The lost will keep getting lost. One day you will get to know who this God is

Why should he believe in your childish lies? You know your lies are so ridiculous that you tacitly admit it's unbelievable. The deluded will keep getting deluded. One day you will get to know that your God is nothing but an imaginary idea.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by dalaman: 1:29am On Sep 21, 2017
OliviaPope:
If he doesn't make you beg hard and wail tirelessly, who's gon keep feeding his ego, he gets a weird kind of high off it.
Needy God.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2017
dalaman:

Why should he believe in your childish lies? You know your lies are so ridiculous that you tacitly admit it's unbelievable. The deluded will keep getting deluded. One day you will get to know that your God is nothing but an imaginary idea.
Alright. We shall see then. It's just a matter of time. Cheers
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2017
dalaman:

Ogbeni will you shut up and stop telling lies like a ridiculous clown? Do you think this is a church where you guys gather to share lies among yourself in the name of Jesus? You saw a man whose height was added because he believed abi, you also saw a man whose peniss was reduced cos he also believed. Keep telling hot lies for Jesus.
It is OK. It is a choice to believe or not.
Re: Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals by terrezo2002(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2017
dalaman:

It is OK. It is a choice to believe or not. You have made your choice, but to me deep in your mind you are doubting your choice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mixed Marriage / Missing Books of the New Testament / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.