Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja (15723 Views)

UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu / China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel / China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Beetobee(f): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Very good news! I've had to pay as high as 250 k in the past for single entry visa to China undecided
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by marko420(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2017
amosadamu:
Good development..

The question is how does this put food on my table..
or as little as #1000 in my acc?
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2017
amosadamu:
Good development..
Business as usual. The visa up there was issued at Vancouver, Canada.
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by agarawu23(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:
Good... But going to China is a no no.. I prefer South Korea cool
my next trip next year wink Seoul loading....... 5%
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by jonnytad(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2017
I'll like to do my masters in China. God willing
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Finstar: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Hahahahah cheesy cheesy you're there lol

Stelvin101:

Too much Korea season film don dey worry you abi cheesy
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:
Hahahahah cheesy cheesy you're there lol

Don't allow their movies f00l you bro. If you really want to see the real South Korea or any place just Google streets of South Korea or any other placw you will love to know. You did be amazed what you will find by clicking Images after the search result pops out.
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2017
eleojo23:
Now I can go and see my friend Fang Xi Mi and his brother Bohai cheesy

1 Like

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Finstar: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Stelvin101:

Don't allow their movies f00l you bro. If you really want to see the real South Korea or any place just Google streets of South Korea or any other placw you will love to know. You did be amazed what you will find by clicking Images after the search result pops out.

lol..i won't be going to live there lol.. Just for tourism.
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by chukzyfcbb: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Who needs Chinese visa undecided iranu
omo dem dey bounce people well as ooo, no go think am say e easy to get

1 Like

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by heendrix(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
agarawu23:
my next trip next year wink Seoul loading....... 5%

Pyongyang and kim be looking at you like "this guy thinks i'm joking" grin

1 Like

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by SageTravels: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Pdazzle01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Who needs Chinese visa undecided iranu

like you wont go if you're granted.....

1 Like

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by idu1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:
Good... But going to China is a no no.. I prefer South Korea cool
what about north korea undecided
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by 360command: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
eleojo23:
I also will be meeting up with a friend eleojo Ji Xoi

1 Like

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by 360command: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
fidalgo19:
China, that place sef
I no fit cope with the air population
The billions of people there, they are really trying
it is not all of China. it is just like say I can't cope with Nigerias dirty pollution or disorders

1 Like

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Good news for my importer brothers.

Nope.

We need these consulates in the SE, We don't need to always travel to Lagos n Abuja to get VISAs to travel abroad.
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Adaumunocha(f): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Nope.

We need these consulates in the SE, We don't need to always travel to Lagos n Abuja to get VISAs to travel abroad.
Give them time.
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Give them time.

It's been 57 years. What other time do u need?

Same with International Airport, We don't need to travel to Lagos fess to get flights to travel abroad. ...If not for the fact that GEJ mistakenly became president, We wouldn't have gotten an international airport till today.
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Adaumunocha(f): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

It's been 57 years. What other time do u need?

Same with International Airport, We don't need to travel to Lagos fess to get flights to travel abroad. ...If not for the fact that GEJ mistakenly became president, We wouldn't have gotten an international airport till today.

Oh so we have an international airport in the east? Maybe you should write to the consulate about your grievances... They might decide to fast track the process.
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by cokorie25(f): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
LEE KUN CHI AND PAA MIN HOO, HERE I COME
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by BadoBidoBae: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
amosadamu:
Good development..

Wawu I love this development
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by BadoBidoBae: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
angry
eleojo23:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by eleojo23: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
BadoBidoBae:
angry

grin grin grin

Why you dey laff?
You wan follow me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
SageTravels:
Good News
Are you are travel agent? you service is needed
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by SageTravels: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Danielmoore:

Are you are travel agent?
you service is needed

Lolzzzz. I am a travel blogger bro thou I am an agent too.
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by samvega: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Unless you are importing container loads from a new supplier, no need for any Visa. Save your Air ticket fare , Hotel, Meals, entertainment and Visa expenses by ordering online. I have always felt that only people lacking online skills needed to travel for business purposes

1 Like

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by fm001(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good development...in the same trend with UAE which makes visa application less stressful. Funny Enough UAE new visa application centre is within walking distance from the main Churchgate Plaza.
BloggerDonald:
As Posted By Thisdaylive

The Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Abuja has opened a new visa application centre in Abuja to facilitate procurement of Chinese visas for Abuja residents and environs. 

The centre, located at Churchgate Plaza, Central Business District, will commence operations from September 20, 2017, according to the Deputy Ambassador, Mr. Lin Jing.

Jing said the visa application centre was opened to improve the service standard for applicants but not to harm the procedure.

Speaking to journalists at a media briefing yesterday in Abuja, Jing said: “From Wednesday, all ordinary passport holders wishing to visit the People’s Republic of China are requested to apply for visas at Abuja China Visa Application Centre,”

He however said diplomats and official passport holders or applicants applying for Hong Kong/Macao Special Administrative Region visa/entry permits are to submit their applications directly to the Chinese embassy.

He said another centre would also be opened in Lagos where visa applications would be submitted there.

Jing said nevertheless, application process and duration for visa issuance remain unchanged.

“We have limited resources and facilities and over the past years we have seen visa applicants sweating under the sun shine.

“We have been trying hard to improve our service and make it more comfortable for visa applicants while waiting for their interviews or to submit applications.

“We are happy to announce that China visa application centre will open on September  20, 2017. We hope that with the opening of the centre, we will improve our services for applicants from all walks of life.

“The centre would be located at Churchgate Plaza, Central Business District, Abuja.

“The centre is entrusted to receive visa applications on behalf of the embassy and we have a duty to oversee their operation,” he said.

The envoy reiterated that the decision to approve or disapprove visa applications still resides with the embassy.

He added that successful applicants are also expected to pick their passports from the centre.

The deputy ambassador who disclosed that the new visa application fee is now 31,250 which included service fees and VAT, adding that the application centre is a commercial entity and independent of the Chinese embassy and urged prospective applicants to be patient with the new development.

Report From : http://www.viviangist.ng/how-to-register-apply-for-china-visa-in-abuja/

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
We need China visa centre in Enugu.
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by BLACKBOY19: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
sagbar:
Good development though but increment from 14600 to 31,250 is not justifiable

Most Embassies have increased their fees. I am not surprised...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FOREX Crisis: FG Threatens Sanctions As Foreign Airlines Stick To High Fares / Our Aircraft Was Not Faulty, The GPU Was Unserviceable - Air Peace / Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.