Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba (1019 Views)

FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / President Buhari Calls For Calm On Issue Between Kachikwu, Baru / President Buhari Calls For Calm On Issue Between Kachiku, Baru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by 0m0nnakoda: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2017
For me it is not complex or complicated. At all
You done see where after person shitt him put am back

The Shitt is out now.

The core issue here is this: let us not beat around the bush. The Ibos bear a grudge against Yoruba for the civil war and many have taught their children and grandchildren to hate Yorubas because of their own version and account of what happened then. I am not here to debate whose version is right or wrong because whichever it is it can never be changed. It is done.

Now those children and grandchildren have become adults. For a long time many Yorubas were unaware of this and so there was quiet(not peace but quiet). Now the Yorubas know how the Ibos feel and the Shitt is not going back to where it came from.You done see where after person shitt him put am back

The Shitt is out now. The Ibo idea is one day they will get even for the civil war and the Yoruba idea is it ain't gonna happen. Who goes to sleep with a cobra at large in his compound?

When GEJ came to power we saw a very clear and unmistakble demonstration of the Eboe attitude and instincts toward the Yoruba

if you doubt it kindly go and read this thread from 2011 .

It is a must read for any Yoruba on this forum

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Sunofgod:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/27267-yoruba-elders-meet-jonathan-over-marginalisation

aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

ak47mann:
so why are you people crying marginalization then? slow Bottom muderphuker cheesy so SW assassinating there politicians and selling their own brothers ABIOLA etc are going to say that they are sophisticated or they are clever in politics and not greedy? so why all these things keep happening in your region smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by AfonjaConehead: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
For me it is not complex or complicated. At all
You done see where after person shitt him put am back

The Shitt is out now.

The core issue here is this: let us not beat around the bush. The Ibos bear a grudge against Yoruba for the civil war and many have taught their children and grandchildren to hate Yorubas because of their own version and account of what happened then. I am not here to debate whose version is right or wrong because whichever it is it can never be changed. It is done.

Now those children and grandchildren have become adults. For a long time many Yorubas were unaware of this and so there was quiet(not peace but quiet). Now the Yorubas know how the Ibos feel and the Shitt is not going back to where it came from.You done see where after person shitt him put am back

The Shitt is out now. The Ibo idea is one day they will get even for the civil war and the Yoruba idea is it ain't gonna happen. Who goes to sleep with a cobra at large in his compound?

When GEJ came to power we saw a very clear and unmistakble demonstration of the Eboe attitude and instincts toward the Yoruba

if you doubt it kindly go and read this thread from 2011 .

It is a must read for any Yoruba on this forum

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

you mean Igbos and yoerubas?
Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by 0m0nnakoda: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

you mean Igbos and yoerubas?
No. I wrote what I mean you have written what you would like me to mean

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by Stingman: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

Has this helped you?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Which kind yeye thread be this
Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by Markfemi: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Stingman:

Has this helped you?

Loool
Does this help !

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by AfonjaConehead: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
4kU..u wrote Eboes and yoruba,i bet thats complimentry to you.
Again,4kU.

If u feel gud with that,u bloody shudnah develop hypetension on yoerubas undecided
Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by PointB: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Whatever the issue is @Op,

You seem to carry it around with you in your handle head.

Na you sabi.
Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by AfonjaConehead: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Markfemi:

Loool Does this help !
how'bout this? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by fergie001: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2017
That issue is like asking,
How were you born?
You do not have problems when 2 illiterates are in the room.
You do not have problem when an illiterate and a literate live in a room.
You have problem when 2 literates are in a room.

(Though because of the people been paid by the Govt it sounds like this assertion isn't true,but it is)

Education is the good problem here.

Two people who are trying to intelligently suppress the argument(s) of the other.

Its been on.......

Now OP,you are morally and psychologically wrong.

Who told you the Igbos were told by their parents about a and b.

Did their parents also tell you what you allege the Igbos were told?

So,their parents also told them that it was Nnamdi Azikiwe that caused "Operation wietie" abi?

Did their parents also tell you that Awolowo refused Zik getting a seat in the Lagos Assembly?

You are a proponent of the problem.
This your conspiracy theory is warped.

The issues of the war is everywhere.
The role(s) everybody played is public knowledge and that it should be averted,but see the nonsense you are positing there,worse still this is the rubbish you will tell your children.

Be guided,pls

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by Michael004: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

how'bout this? grin grin
And this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by AfonjaConehead: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Michael004:
And this cry cry
and this too grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by 0m0nnakoda: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

how'bout this? grin grin
How about this

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by AfonjaConehead: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
How about this
yesoo and this grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by Michael004: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

and this too grin grin
Then this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by Dillusionist(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Michael004:
Then this grin grin
you guys aren't serious atall..
Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by AfonjaConehead: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Michael004:
Then this grin grin
ua family fine o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by Markfemi: 4:54am On Sep 20, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

how'bout this? grin grin

Smh

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Issue Between Eboes And Yoruba by AfonjaConehead: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Markfemi:

Smh
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber Race: Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie Hits Campaign Ground (photos) / Court summons Senator Abaribe over Nnamdi Kanu’s disappearance / The Untold Story How MKO Abiola Was Nearly Prevented From Being General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.