Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? (43559 Views)

Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / 9mobile Free Youtube Streaming Looks Scammy, Is It? / MTN Introduces New Hourly Data Plans For Youtube Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Mypeople2(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

for 9mobile, all you need to do is to subscribe for data plans from 500mb and above to qualify.

You can watch free YouTube video between 00:00hours to 5am
Pls it is from 1 a.m to 5a.m
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by olayinkajnr(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
tete7000:

No!
00:00hr is 12midnight.
There is a whole lot of difference, you would have ended up burning one hr worth of data streaming YouTube before you realise it.

ha!! sorry please. my mistake. I wonder what's wrong with me today. Little things that I know kept flying out of my head just like that. You are absolutely right bro

1 Like

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by olayinkajnr(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mypeople2:
Pls it is from 1 a.m to 5a.m
Yeah, 1am
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by jibs4lv(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Make dem try dat one during d day if den born dem well

1 Like

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by dewpunt: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

for 9mobile, all you need to do is to subscribe for data plans from 500mb and above to qualify.

You can watch free YouTube video between 00:00hours to 5am

Does this streaming also mean I am able to download a YouTube video into my local storage for viewing later? I don't want to download a 1G video only to find out that my data has ran out o.
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Mypeople2(m): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I understand. It's actually capped at 2gb. I am not sure if the 2gb is for everynight or for just a month
The 2gb usage on your YouTube expires when your monthly plan expires( but it can be exhausted before the expiring date)
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by tete7000(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

ha!! sorry please. my mistake. I wonder what's wrong with me today. Little things that I know kept flying out of my head just like that. You are absolutely right bro

No wahala. Take things easy. E go beta, we are all in it together.
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Daddybright1986(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Since I borrowed #500 from MTN, they've been sending me messages
"Load #500 to win 50,000"
����������
Pls I am not interested.���������

2 Likes

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by centboy123456(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

You can watch free YouTube video between 1am to 5am

And how much is for 500mb in 9moble
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Chidinmaluv22(f): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

the codes pls
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by DozieInc(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
OP, thanks for the info.
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by tivta(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Careful new users of 9mobile, the free YouTube streaming doesn't work on new lines
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by sekem: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
The problem is not whether you can watch youtube or not

The problem is what exactly are you watching on YouTube.

Some people will be using the time God gave them to sleep and rest their brain to be streaming nonsense

At such times, they will think they are doing 9mobile but in essence, they're doing themselves

4 Likes

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by KissCODE(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
ProfCyber:
@Net9ra

I smell YouTube (Google’s) hand in this.

Google is that you?

But I am definitely not complaining because it means that you
can watch more of my YouTube videos.

For those who are not aware, you can stream YouTube
videos for free from 1 am – 5 am on 9mobile and this is
applicable to all data plans.

Which is quite different from MTN’s YouTube streaming offer
because with MTN you have to choose between 2 hourly data
plans — the 1hour for N150 and the 3 hours for N400.

To
subscribe to any of these, all you need to do is to dial the
subscription code *131*8# and reply with the option of your
choice.

So, has anyone joined the free YouTube streaming train, yet?
Cc: lalasticlala
how can I use I use it? I use 9mobile but they still charge me. I keep getting the sms but have not been able to enjoy it... can you help teach me what to do
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
mm good evening guys, I ve been reading the comments here...and no one is asking what I wanna know yet, so I decided to comment...how true is this ?......I hope they dont deduct money or my main data at that point in time?? also you guys knows that etisalat finally made the #200 for 1gb & #1000 for 5gb official so if I subscribe the #200 naira for 1gb do I qualify for this awoof since you guys said the awoof is for those who subscribe 500mb upwards....and pls again how true is this
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by KissCODE(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

They still charge me any time I stream around that time...
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by olayinkajnr(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chidinmaluv22:

the codes pls

All you need to do is to subscribe to any 9mobile plan from 500mb and above. Dial *200# or *229# and select any plan of your choice
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by olayinkajnr(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
centboy123456:

And how much is for 500mb in 9moble
500naira

1 Like

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by olayinkajnr(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
tete7000:

No wahala. Take things easy. E go beta, we are all in it together.
Ameen
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by olayinkajnr(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mypeople2:
The 2gb usage on your YouTube expires when your monthly plan expires( but it can be exhausted before the expiring date)

Yeah
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by olayinkajnr(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
dewpunt:

Does this streaming also mean I am able to download a YouTube video into my local storage for viewing later? I don't want to download a 1G video only to find out that my data has ran out o.

That I can't say seriously
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by olayinkajnr(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
KissCODE:
They still charge me any time I stream around that time...

Are you sure you subscribed from 500mb and above?

They never charged me though
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Daviestunech(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I understand. It's actually capped at 2gb. I am not sure if the 2gb is for everynight or for just a month
2gig everyday for 30days
U can even power it with VPN ND explore more
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
1am to 5am? I lose consciousness during that time
Reminds me of Glo recent advert...nigh surfing na real prob
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Greenthumb(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
They can both buzz off with their night freebies. I love my sleep! Never starving myself of it cos I want to partake in some free stuff. The last time I stayed awake to do such thing was during the days of free midnight calls mtn offered
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by donjazet(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Can you download the YouTube videos? Please reply
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Toptipster:

Reminds me of Glo recent advert...nigh surfing na real prob
Sometimes I try but black out. Funny enough I enjoyed night calls those days o but can't try such now.

1 Like

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Nope, you will have to subscribe for that.

150naira for 1hour streaming

400naira for 3 hours
and the whole 3 hours streaming is unlimited right, without limit...
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by DynastyJames(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

No code, all you to do is to head on to playstore or app store and download 'BlazeOn'

open it once installation is completed, you will see all the options there. Just select anyone you want.
pls what about Ariel users pls comment
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by IKON360(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
ChaseChaseTroy:
Wat of Xtube
na wa o...
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by delvinmaya(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
For 9mobile, you get 2gb every day as long as you have activated a monthly data plan and you do not deactivate the automatic renewal.

So every 12am you get the 2gb, but you can only stream btw 1am-5am.

If you are being charged for browsing from your main data plan, check your APN. Make sure it's name is 9mobile internet, and your APN is 9mobile. No need for proxy or username and password.

1 Like

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by KissCODE(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Are you sure you subscribed from 500mb and above?

They never charged me though
At least I have used upto 3gbs this month.
I actually called 200 yesterday night and i dont understand what the guy was saying.
even the so called bonus data i have not been getting it too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Too Many Lies And Fake Lives Being Lived On Social Media: My Experience / Airtel Free Megabytes, Get 200MB Without Paying A Dine / Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.