Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? (43607 Views)

Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / 9mobile Free Youtube Streaming Looks Scammy, Is It? / MTN Introduces New Hourly Data Plans For Youtube Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Emeka71(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
MetaHuman:
yeah I know.

Lemme rephrase the question.

Is the 1.5gb youtube stream for the package or I'm entitled to use 1.5gb every night for yotube streaming?

E.g if I subscribe to 500 naira data now,

Will I be able to use 1.5gb to stream youtube every night or the 1.5gb is for the 500 naira data? If I exhaust the 1.5gb in one night, will I be able to stream youtube again?
Good question because the thing is not worth it if you can only use the thing for only 1 night.
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by drTOO: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pascalville:
mm good evening guys, I ve been reading the comments here...and no one is asking what I wanna know yet, so I decided to comment...how true is this ?......I hope they dont deduct money or my main data at that point in time?? also you guys knows that etisalat finally made the #200 for 1gb & #1000 for 5gb official so if I subscribe the #200 naira for 1gb do I qualify for this awoof since you guys said the awoof is for those who subscribe 500mb upwards....and pls again how true is this
this bobo dey vex ooo, #200 foe 1gb Bawo ?? Abeg send me the code. I no need nyt browsing again niyen
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by dictbennie(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
MetaHuman:
what is the data cap before descending heavily on the main data?

2gig
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by dictbennie(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
KissCODE:
They still charge me any time I stream around that time...

make use of the 9mobile internet profile only. APN is 9mobile. Remove your proxy and port and save it. thank me later
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by projet: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
ProfCyber:

do you mean for 9jamobile

is the free YouTube streaming still active...cos normally I see when they notify me to watch it by 1_5am but now no message like that. even when I tried to attempt it last week my subscription of 5h 500mb was deducted.

1 Like

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by projet: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
dictbennie:

make use of the 9mobile internet profile only. APN is 9mobile. Remove your proxy and port and save it. thank me later

please how do I do that with a laptop
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by projet: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
delvinmaya:
For 9mobile, you get 2gb every day as long as you have activated a monthly data plan and you do not deactivate the automatic renewal.

So every 12am you get the 2gb, but you can only stream btw 1am-5am.

If you are being charged for browsing from your main data plan, check your APN. Make sure it's name is 9mobile internet, and your APN is 9mobile. No need for proxy or username and password.

please bro...I deactivated that automatic renewal thinking it would have no effect,how do I reactivate it...and I have already subscribe for 5h 500mb data plan last week. have not been able to stream free cos my 500mb is been deducted.
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by dictbennie(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
projet:

please how do I do that with a laptop
Change the APN of your modem to 9mobile.
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
As long as you paid... Is not free please correct your post.... Nothing in Nigeria is free just in case you have forgotten

1 Like

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by projet: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
dictbennie:

Change the APN of your modem to 9mobile.

okay will try that out...please deactivated of that automatic renewal does it have effect on it...cos I did that thinking it does not mean.Thanks
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Eagle360(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Insomia loading grin
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by dictbennie(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
projet:

okay will try that out...please deactivated of that automatic renewal does it have effect on it...cos I did that thinking it does not mean.Thanks

It affects it. You will be charged from your main data once the plan is deactivated.
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by projet: 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
dictbennie:

It affects it. You will be charged from your main data once the plan is deactivated.

Please how do I reactivate please
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Kiakia(m): 1:05am On Sep 20, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I understand. It's actually capped at 2gb. I am not sure if the 2gb is for everynight or for just a month
9Mobile offers 2gb every night for one month for the free browsing experience.
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Kiakia(m): 1:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Toks2008:

Yes on 9mobile but I keep calling their customer care cos it sometimes depletes my main data while it ought to be free.
This is because you did not subsccribe with the code.
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Kiakia(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2017
KissCODE:
how can I use I use it? I use 9mobile but they still charge me. I keep getting the sms but have not been able to enjoy it... can you help teach me what to do
The code. Load the N500 with the code, not with the regular *222#.
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by atesunate16(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2017
get

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by dictbennie(m): 6:04am On Sep 20, 2017
projet:

Please how do I reactivate please
you'd have to buy another data plan
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Toks2008(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2017
Kiakia:
This is because you did not subsccribe with the code.

9mobile does not use a code..just bundle at least 500naira Monty subs and you are on.
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by olayinkajnr(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2017
DynastyJames:
..... pls what about Ariel users pls comment
Airtel don't have time based plan bro
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by olayinkajnr(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2017
IamRaizo:
and the whole 3 hours streaming is unlimited right, without limit...

For MTN, I guess so. But 9mobile, it is limited
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 20, 2017
olayinkajnr:

For MTN, I guess so. But 9mobile, it is limited
great.

What's rge code for Mtn?
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by whogatti: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Can I use it to download?? ?
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2017
drTOO:
this bobo dey vex ooo, #200 foe 1gb Bawo ?? Abeg send me the code. I no need nyt browsing again niyen
just recharge 200 and dial *929*10# ...dial the code like more than 3 times...then relax...etisalat will send you a message that you re successfully subscribed to #200 for 1gb, valid for 3days.... but if you do #1000 for 5gb, its valid for 15days... cheers
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
sekem:
The problem is not whether you can watch youtube or not

The problem is what exactly are you watching on YouTube.

Some people will be using the time God gave them to sleep and rest their brain to be streaming nonsense

At such times, they will think they are doing 9mobile but in essence, they're doing themselves
Exactly bro, they should try dat for three consecutive Dats and their brain will never remain the same. They are doing them self indeed.

1 Like

Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by odizeey(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2017
olayinkajnr:

No code, all you to do is to head on to playstore or app store and download 'BlazeOn'

open it once installation is completed, you will see all the options there. Just select anyone you want.
thanks
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by donqx: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2017
no.I'm using the free browsing trick posted below
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by frankfab(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2017
MTN go tag a plan 'free or Awoof' but they will charge you higher than ever. Ndi Ojò
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by frankfab(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Annabelkelvin:
As long as you paid... Is not free please correct your post.... Nothing in Nigeria is free just in case you have forgotten
exactly my point. Awoof dey turn belle
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Relixy2k: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by olayinkajnr(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Relixy2k:
The 2gb is for every night. A fresh 2gb every night once you subscribe for the 9mobile monthly data plan from 500mb to 27.5gb data plan. Even when you use up your data you continue to get the 2gb daily as long as you are within the validity of the monthly data plan.

I know oooo
Re: Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? by Kanurii: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2017
It's a scam

9 mobile go just dey chop ur data

E no dey work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Free Megabytes, Get 200MB Without Paying A Dine / Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / The Too Many Lies And Fake Lives Being Lived On Social Media: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.