Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion (43034 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Shows $100m Cheque He Earned After Beating Mcgregor / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Cutestud(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
PotatoSalad:
vanity upon va....*Steps on banana peel*
grin Dude you crazy

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Awoo88: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
orjikuramo:
He needs to continously pray that hurricane should not remember where his house is.

And before some ITK will come on give me sermon on the rock about insurance, they should also know that individuals are usually attached to some things emotionally n insurance may not cover that.

Na who know go know.
He is not in Florida!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Duru009(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is what is called Legal money?.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by LOVEGINO(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

MAYWEATHER

Please, is there Vacancy for Cook or Nanny in the Mansion? cry

I want to submit my CV biko

yeah! But u ve to pass through me grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by danolorunmo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Liverpool fans were joyous over the news that 'the OX' would be joining them from Arsenal. Chamberlain's arrival brought about a sense of hope and assurance to this current Liverpool side. Maybe, just maybe it would be their year at last. Fast forward to 5 games into the season and there are rumors in some corners that Chamberlain might be cursed. Chamberlain last game for Arsenal was against his current side, Liverpool. In that match, he was powerless to prevent his side from the 4-nil spanking at the hands of Arsenal. When he was subbed off, he had a look in his face that suggested he had just played the last game for the club. The fans feared so too, and their fears were confirmed when it was announced that the player had joined Liverpool. Although his send forth was not ideal, he will always have a place in the heart of the Arsenal fans. 'We are the biggest winners' thought the Liverpool fans. Little did they know that Chamberlain's arrival would bring about a stretch of bad luck.

More details

https://grass-sports..com/2017/09/what-is-up-with-alex-oxlade-chamberlain.html
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by amrichy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Xerox01:
who now says I should not be wealthy
your vilage ppu, i supose

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Phillfree:
Whoever said that money is the root of all evil never had none.
the love of it.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by AngelicBeing: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
cool
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
May climate Abi na whether dem dey call you...take am jeje o.Give yourself something lite....remember mike Tyson....I dey look
Well do you have a Facebook account?I am sure almost half of Nigerians do.I have a good news for you...you can now make between N5,000 and N10,000 daily on Facebook by just helping advertisers to post their adverts to your friends on Facebook.You will be paid N400 per post....contact 07037744048(whatsapp only)

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by adedayourt(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
oshemus:

As in nobody can question his flamboyant lifestyle.

Whoever said money cannot buy all things must be broke.

Oga dont b carried away, money is good but can never buy all things undecided

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Luckynero28: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
And sombori will now come & advise me not to fight.........must punch anyone I meet on the road today; if u drive anyhow, I will park & then punch the hell out of any nigga out there......$300m no be here'oo

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Thylord(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

MAYWEATHER

speaking on behalf of Mayweather there is no vacancy for cook or nanny, but there is vacancy in the other room. so if you are interested please forward your cv Asap.thank you
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Guestlander: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Is that a pistol on his table?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by ehissi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

MAYWEATHER

Which kind forming be this................... undecided

Just kukuma apply for baby mama, lets know how far? tongue
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Narldon: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
ehissi:

Which kind forming be this................... undecided

Just kukuma apply for baby mama, lets know how far? tongue

OGA Fear God naa! shocked

How can You type a COMMENT and still SHARE it by YOURSELF?

Ayam just asking tongue
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Azam101: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
1zynnvn:
Does this guy have a family Always taking pictures alone
yes he has. he bought Ferrari for his daughter early this year.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Azam101: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
God bless my hustle. this dude is living big I swear!

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by kobijacobs(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Silvertrinity:
Like seriously, are those things wines? shocked

No they are not, they are a collection of viju milk

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Silvertrinity(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
kobijacobs:

No they are not, they are a collection of viju milk

I said it! It can't be wine grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by kobijacobs(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Silvertrinity:

I said it! It can't be wine grin

LOL!! now that was funny....cheers dear
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by toprealman: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

MAYWEATHER

your brother can make some money by claiming to be an UNKNOWN boxing champ. Rather than u begging to cook for him.....cook up fake tales about ur bro, sent it to him on twitter. He could decide yo give it another go.....you bro will hammer, if he survives though.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by JamesReacher(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
millomaniac:

I guess you have the problem as well
That's the problem with guesses
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by aziaka111(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
if u dey dis kind house even if u know eat u go dey belle full steady

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by orjikuramo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thankyou Mr oasis of knowledge, afterall all the hurricane that have been hitting U.S have been on one spot abi......

Sense and politeness should gradually fall on u
BigIyanga:

What an arrogant display of sophisticated idiocy on full HD. Is Beverly Hills on Hurricane path. Typical Naija Zombie trying to "dash advice" from their abundance of sahara desert of ignorance
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Dewvy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Spectacular!

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Beautiful Black Essence
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Whoeppme(m): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yahoo yahoo boys for Nigeria be thinking how to increase their scamming thing seeing what Floyd is enjoying from an honest source ....But no matter how una scam reach una no go ever fit get this kind money. If una try too much na OKO or Okere you go see yourself....
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Teeboi56: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
God punish poorverty

I know say I we reach

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by Mkolayinka(m): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
there is something wrong with black men, I can see many hailing this opulent display of money.
of what use is this cellar of wines.
you hardly see serious billionaires display this ephemeral stuffs. when last did you see Billy Gate displaying such nonsensical stuff. he's always thinking of how to bless humanity.
give this guy three years down the line, you will be amazed of his wretchedness. Mike Tyson did more than this, he's broke like a church rat.
this attitude is not worth emulating

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion by hush15: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
talk2saintify:

Floyd Mayweather has started living the luxurious life in his newly acquired $26million mansion in Beverly Hills.

The retired boxer who made $300 million from his Conor McGregor fight shared photos of him relaxing in the 15,000 square French Modern home.

The 40-year-old also showed off his amazing storage room for wine in bottles.

The mansion which boasts of six bedrooms features a formal dining room with 10 sets of French doors, along with a paneled library and a family room featuring a cocktail bar and others.

See more photos below..

http://valentineigbeli..com.ng/2017/09/photos-floyd-mayweather-shows-off-his.html
[b]

Now, that's what I call 'fighting your way to success'

Thumbs up. Now, don't forget Jesus, you need him to sustain this aiit'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniel Strurridge Banned From Football Worldwide Until June / Lionel Messi Bottle Flip Pepsi Advert (Video, Photos) / NFF Unveils New Jersey For Super Eagles After Signing Multimillion Naira Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.