Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Supplies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supplies (1674 Views)

LPO Financing - Tyre Supplies To Reputable Haulage Company / Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / I'm In Need Of Dates(dabino) Supplies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supplies by caspervenice(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
We supply oven handgloves,cool room jackets, company overalls and other clothing's call

08024485819 for inquiries
Thank you
Re: Supplies by kanayorr(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
pls am looking for a supplier of original designer shoes in Lagos. if you have someone that can supply in bulk pls chat me on whatsapp 07062084626
Re: Supplies by Pesuzok(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
kanayorr:
pls am looking for a supplier of original designer shoes in Lagos.
if you have someone that can supply in bulk pls chat me on whatsapp 07062084626
Why not import them
Re: Supplies by Eddodoh(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
kanayorr:
pls am looking for a supplier of original designer shoes in Lagos.
if you have someone that can supply in bulk pls chat me on whatsapp 07062084626
U can get designer shoes of ur choice done for u. U will get good finishing & correct materials dat compete with imported ones.

If u are interested let me know.
Re: Supplies by kanayorr(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Pesuzok:

Why not import them

I own a boutique where I sell shoes And leather products. I recently had a fallout with my old supplier from onitsha and am currently looking for a new one from Lagos. I don't import. I retail.
Or do you honestly believe importing them myself would be better and more profitable?
Re: Supplies by kanayorr(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Eddodoh:

U can get designer shoes of ur choice done for u. U will get good finishing & correct materials dat compete with imported ones.

If u are interested let me know.
pls send me a few picture samples of what you mean to my mail.
clay1557@gmail.com
Re: Supplies by Eddodoh(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
kanayorr:
pls send me a few picture samples of what you mean to my mail. clay1557@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Supplies by Pesuzok(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
kanayorr:

I own a boutique where I sell shoes And leather products. I recently had a fallout with my old supplier from onitsha and am currently looking for a new one from Lagos. I don't import. I retail.
Or do you honestly believe importing them myself would be better and more profitable?

You mentioned original shoes. Try searching online for the shoes you have in mind. Find out their prices and do the conversion.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Your 20s Is The Best Time To Start Your Business / Social Media Handles Of All The Banks In Nigeria / Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.