Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

737 Is Not Safe Ohhhh - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 737 Is Not Safe Ohhhh (673 Views)

Gtbank Transfer Code *737#: How To Create Or Reset 4 Digit PIN / Boeing Gives $100m To Help 737 Max Crash Families / GT Bank 737 Ussd Is Showing Insufficient Balance On Airtel Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

737 Is Not Safe Ohhhh by skyhighweb(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2017
plz mod push this to front page to help others oh

i just got my account debited of 10,000 by some one who is now using my old mobile number 08056620409

the thing b like play even after doing d bvn stuff and given them new number they didnt even update all that, how can some one just use only number don't dey have password and all that, which one b this again self.

was suppose to travel to benin now this one come happen, realocating number to someone else isnt a good idea at all, just when i tot i dont do online banking only atm this one come happen, it is well, account been blocked updating is happening money returning not so sure.
Re: 737 Is Not Safe Ohhhh by marooh: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Screenshot of the debit grin
Re: 737 Is Not Safe Ohhhh by Shmourda: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017
skyhighweb:

i just got my account debited of 10,000 by some one who is now using my old mobile number 08056620409

the thing b like play even after doing d bvn stuff and given them new number they didnt even update all that, how can some one just use only number don't dey have password and all that, which one b this again self.

was suppose to travel to benin now this one come happen, realocating number to someone else isnt a good idea at all, just when i tot i dont do online banking only atm this one come happen, it is well, account been blocked updating is happening money returning not so sure.
THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR LONG,
Re: 737 Is Not Safe Ohhhh by skyhighweb(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
marooh:
Screenshot of the debit grin
send me ur account number ur pin phone number let me send it to u
Re: 737 Is Not Safe Ohhhh by marooh: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2017
skyhighweb:
send me ur account number ur pin phone number let me send it to u

Hahah
And you want me to believe u.

Freethinkers association of Nairaland FAn
Re: 737 Is Not Safe Ohhhh by ggoldmine: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2017
skyhighweb:

Lies. You can't perform transaction on 737 without the last four digits on your ATM and a PIN. Guess the person has those too. angry
Re: 737 Is Not Safe Ohhhh by skyhighweb(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2017
ggoldmine:

Lies. You can't perform transaction on 737 without the last four digits on your ATM and a PIN. Guess the person has those too. angry
nope the person doesnt
Re: 737 Is Not Safe Ohhhh by skyhighweb(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2017
ggoldmine:

nope according to customer care i just spoke with d person only need to have ur registered sim with you and get a new pin not relating to ur master card to make a transfer or payment.

(1) (Reply)

Money Has Left The Offices... See Where It Is Now! / Bauchi Signs $1bn Investments Deal With China / Make Up To #15,000 Weekly Online Without Investment (legal Work)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.