Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (56260 Views)

Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem / Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by RuralFinest7(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] grin laff want tear my pata o
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by OrdercityWeb: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Seems this is the married man.... Lolz see painment
I wanted to ignore you BUT............
You and i know these;
1) We both know I'm not the married man
2) We both know I'm not pained
3) We both know what i said is factual and that is the reason for your tactless reply.
Finally, till when you can dispute facts with facts and not some troll-like behavioral reply. Till then I'll grant you a mention.
Note: This is the last mention I'll give you. Now run along.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by cutievik: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
adontcare:
on behalf of d genie force, we reject him. The bush babies can have him. #geniemobileforce
(bush babies union press release)
On behalf of the already traumatized members of Bush baby community due to fallacious folktales being peddle over the years, we totally and unequivocally reject Mr Ugo... As his actions are abysmal and childish which would represent a bad influence on our community, We humbly recommend he be given to Madam koi - koi..
Thanks. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Donbigi2(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
In as much everything he said about his wife is wrong.
I find it very disturbing that someone could share private chat, to the extent of screenshotting pples conversation. I mean where is our humanity? Where is confidentiality for goodness sake?
I'm really disappointed. Personally anyone who shares his/her private chat with the public is very STUPID. He didn't threaten your life did he?
Why share his secret out? WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIAN WOMEN AND THE CRAVE FOR ATTENTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
This is why i will drop dead the day i DM a lady on social media.

Now i have a message for idiots called guys who still DM/PM ladies. You idiots are the problem, you make this cretins feel on top of the world. This is why i always say every guy should become an ALPHAMALE. All this nonsense will stop. There are too much asslickers called guys that make ladies feel ultra-special.

Everyone knows ladies want attention, they crave it. That's what an Alphamale knows and uses to his advantage. Starve them of attention,
Like the way you give a dog food in the morning then wait for it to be very hungry before giving another meal. This way its the dog that will be calling for you. WHICH MAKES YOU IN CONTROL. Imagine if every Nigerian guy can do this, you would see that Nigerian ladies will borrow sense quickly but NO we still have some idiots called guys who still lick asses.
There is no lady living or dead who can try rubbish like this with me. I starve them of attention. I only give them bits.
FOR GOODNESS SAKE YOU DUMBOS SHLD STOP MAKING LADIES FEEL SPECIAL!!
Don't be a learner, 7se fb secret msg

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by chiderao: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
This guy is just a cronike humanizer ..there is nothing wrong with his wife, he just miss his ex gf Vjj n want to Bleep her again..
But he is not courageous enough to approach her. Have to blackmail his wife in other to have his way ..
Shameless slowpoke.
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by chiderao: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
On point
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Kingharzyz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
ayourbamie:
He is lying, he wan use style Bleep the girl again. That's y he's playing the sorry card. The girl should just wise up and block him off

Exactly my thoughts
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Juliearth(f): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Amidst all these,I was able to pick out a few things. Ladies(especially those married) need to learn how to spice up their marriage. The real deal is not marrying the man,but keeping him (not just keeping him in the marriage,but keeping him interested). Ladies need to get their kamasutra on,fashion game topped up....culinary skills topnotch,hygiene above standards....

3 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by BLESSMME: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Don't try to be clever by half because you are actually not clever.
You refused to stick to the context. An Alphafemale wouldnt go as low as revealing private chats for goodness sake.
Why is called an inbox then?
If the creators wanted the whole world to see your convos would they make them private?
How many times do you see guys doing tjis trashy behaviour? No its only attention seeking girls. You people need to grow up.
Your intro was insulting, but I won't descend to ur low attention seeking level to insult u back. So d guys posting dia after sex pix online and ass grabbing pix online are mature abi. Please go and have lunch
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by OrdercityWeb: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
BLESSMME:

Your intro was insulting, but I won't descend to ur low attention seeking level to insult u back. So d guys posting dia after sex pix online and ass grabbing pix online are mature abi. Please go and have lunch
You are definitely not okay. You mentioned Alphafemale now you mentioning guys again. I wouldn't have indulged you but i just had to point out your terrible inconsistencies.
You quoted me and you claim I'm looking for attention. I hope you can see you are not okay?
I wouldn't dignify you with a reply anymore. Nkw run along!! Nepios!
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
If this man cares about his marriage, he will work on it. He should make his wife a babe na. Buy her the kind of clothes he wants or get someone to overhaul her looks and mentor her.
Shebi he wanted a meek,mgbeke gal that would pound yam for him and massage his ego. Why is he complaining now.

The wife too has to try for her destiny. She should even look good for herself. Doesn't she look in the mirror?
She doesn't like to be complimented. Buy sexy lingerie and not booluku pant everytime. Check the internet for nutty things she can do to excite him if she cannot come up with them herself...
Let me come and be going
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by jaychubi: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
I find it very disturbing that someone could share private chat, to the extent of screenshotting pples conversation. I mean where is our humanity? Where is confidentiality for goodness sake?
I'm really disappointed. Personally anyone who shares his/her private chat with the public is very STUPID. He didn't threaten your life did he?
Why share his secret out? WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIAN WOMEN AND THE CRAVE FOR ATTENTION ON SOCIAL MEDIA?

Now i have a message for idiots called guys who still DM/PM ladies. You idiots are the problem, you make this cretins feel on top of the world. This is why i always say every guy should become an ALPHAMALE. All this nonsense will stop. There are too much asslickers called guys that make ladies feel ultra-special.

Everyone knows ladies want attention, they crave it. That's what an Alphamale knows and uses to his advantage. Starve them of attention,
Like the way you give a dog food in the morning then wait for it to be very hungry before giving another meal. This way its the dog that will be calling for you. WHICH MAKES YOU IN CONTROL. Imagine if every Nigerian guy can do this, you would see that Nigerian ladies will borrow sense quickly but NO we still have some idiots called guys who still lick asses.
There is no lady living or dead who can try rubbish like this with me. I starve them of attention. I only give them bits.

U sound like a stupid teenager n a complete learner, u will learn when u grow up surely.

I can bet my right hand dt the man loves his marriage but only wants to turn his ex to side chic for occasional knacking. Only a wise person will notice dt

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
jaychubi:

U sound like a stupid teenager n a complete learner, u will learn when u grow up surely.

I can bet my right hand dt the man loves his marriage but only wants to turn his ex to side chic for occasional knacking. Only a wise person will notice dt

My thoughts exactly. No responsible, grown up man will sound that way. He has not seen life yet.
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Azam101: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Imagine what the idiot wrote and he would call himself a father or daddy? I pity the woman in question!
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by therapistmrs: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
This Gentle Man needs to see a counsellor to help with his marriage.All the best

therapistmrs.. com
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Organs(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
what is Mgbeke?
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by zomby(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Facebook user Adamazi shared this chat some of you may find disgusting. It is between a Single Lady and her Ex-boyfriend who is married now.

This ex-boyfriend seriously laments in the chat about his boring marriage to current wife. According to him, despite the fact that his wife is submissive to him, she is not sexy, not fashionable, does nothing to spice up their relationship, everyday it’s either she’s at a prayer house, or she’s at home cooking, bathing or sleeping.

He tells his ex-girlfriend he wishes his wife would just disappear so he can have his life back.

Then he moves on to gushing about how he misses the old times he and ex-girlfriend spent together, how he is filled with regrets that he dumped her and married someone else.

He then asked her if she would marry him if he divorces his current wife of just one year.

How this single ex-girlfriend shut down is so clap worthy. But then, it’s so obvious that all this married man really wants is to warm his way back in-between his ex-girlfriend’s laps. Young man isn’t ready to divorce his wife. Or what do you think?

Read the conversation below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/just-look-shameless-married-nigerian-man-exposed/

This dude is a lucky man, but its too bad that he has not realized it....He can fix all the negative things he listed about his wife, but you can never fix stubbornness. Stubbornness usually becomes worst and unbearable after marriage.

Instead of exposing family dirty laundry, this dude needs to sit his wife down and have a good honest 1 on 1 talk...There is 80% hope that things will change for better with his wife. But with a stubborn individual ( a stubborn wife) the chance of a better life is less than 30%

This dude should stay focused and work on repairing what is wrong with his marriage....and stop complaining to an ex girl friend.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by johnisaola(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
this man, must win 2019 award winning fool
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
That's what they always say but the wife will go and fight the girl. grin
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Caprigal: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
jaychubi:

I can bet that guy is socially awkward and addicted to internet that's why he says so much unrealistic bullshit_ . Alpha male ko, alpha female ni. They won't go out of their houses to know how real life works, just stay on the internet morning till evening writing crap theories.

3 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Juliearth:
Amidst all these,I was able to pick out a few things. Ladies(especially those married) need to learn how to spice up their marriage. The real deal is not marrying the man,but keeping him (not just keeping him in the marriage,but keeping him interested). Ladies need to get their kamasutra on,fashion game topped up....culinary skills topnotch,hygiene above standards....

Gullible thing.
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by zinizta: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Ikr. It's becoming crazy. They do it all over Twitter. Any small thing they posted private convos that are not even life threatening just to deride guys. It's a terrible behaviour.
No right thinking lady does that. If not that they seek attention.
How many times do you see guys post private convo? We don't do that, and that doesn't mean we don't have private convos.
Alot of men just need to get sense and know how to handle these ladies.
NEVER CONFIDE IN A YOU-KNOW...
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by TinaAnita(f): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Most married men are guilty of running back to their favourite exes each time they have marital issues.. Instead of resolving whatever issues they have with their wives they would start looking for a soft-landing and a shoulder to lean on.

Some married couples must learn to bear the brunt of their wrong choice of partners. Imagine the idiot dumped his ex over the issue of stubbornness without considering how she made him happy? I can relate with this story.
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Toks2008(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

And why you dey Para? and how are you sure they need your attention.

Abeg calm down jare.
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Toks2008(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
TinaAnita:
Most married men are guilty of running back to their favourite exes each time they have marital issues.. Instead of resolving whatever issues they have with their wives they would start looking for a soft-landing and a shoulder to lean on.

Some married couples must learn to bear the brunt of their wrong choice of partners. Imagine the idiot dumped his ex over the issue of stubbornness without considering how she made him happy? I can relate with this story.

oh so you got dumped cos of a funny reason abi! don't worry,he will regret it.
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by Psoul(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Guy, you are not making sense to me. May be you have been hanging out wt wrong girls. If you hang out wt good and responsible girls, guy, u must give that attention and you will also receive the attention too. No abuse to the attention given. That is what relationship is. Unless if ur partner is ur slave or she is a dog as the analogy u gave about starving dog.
That woman is ur partner so you must give her attention. U are in relationship wt her.
The treatment u proffered above is suitable to ur dog cos u are not in a relationship wt that your dog rather, the dog is ur servant and u need to tame it to the latest.

But let me assure u one thing, by the time the maturity of bn in a serious relationship falls on you, the lyrics of this ur music will change. This ur thug life will change and u will be an advocate of mutual attention giving in a relationship. Till then, enjoy ur thug life.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by dominique(f): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

But Chale some women are very boring. They can't hold any conversations and have no idea about anything. Most times you can't always blame the men. I will advise men if you can't get a fun interesting woman to marry then stay single.

And some men are not boring? So the wife of such man should also look for an interesting man to spice up her life abi? If you know you're not ready to respect your vows, just remain single chikena.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
his ex has done him what to do.
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by BLESSMME: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You are definitely not okay. You mentioned Alphafemale now you mentioning guys again. I wouldn't have indulged you but i just had to point out your terrible inconsistencies.
You quoted me and you claim I'm looking for attention. I hope you can see you are not okay?
I wouldn't dignify you with a reply anymore. Nkw run along!! Nepios!
I PITY WHOMEVER WASTED FEES ON YOUR EDUCATION
Re: Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend by olive282(f): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Thats hurtful embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.