Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,040,092 members, 7,458,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 June 2023 at 01:33 AM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do (993 Views)
Why Nigerdeltans Don't Want To Be Part Of Biafra Ex President Goodluck Jonathan / Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next / Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? (2) (3) (4)
|IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by OjukwuWarBird: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017|
This is the time for the Igbos and NigerDeltans to tell the world every month using various documentaries through International TV stations on how.
1) their region is neglected
in basic infrastructures like functional ports, highways, electricity supply, industries, railways etc
2) they are forced to import through Lagos port because of a deliberate policy not to open all the seaports in the East especially Ibaka seaport at Akwa Ibom state.
3) Fulani herdsmen are aided by the Buhari's government to attack Biafrans in their farms.
4) their region has been polluted by oil & gas exploration.
5) they are being forced to score 300 out of 400 before being given admission to federal schools while their counterparts from other regions are given a cut off mark of 10 out of 400.
6) they are neglected in federal appointments and infrastructural developments.
7) they have the worst federal roads in the whole country.
8 ) they are killed by religious fanatics who hates them because they are Christians and how those killers are freed by their state governments.
9) there are no job opportunities because the seaports, electricity, roads, etc to support industrialization that will create jobs are deliberately being denied them.
10) Nigerian security agencies, customs and paramilitary organizations extort them and destroy their businesses.
11) Enugu and PortHarcourt international airports are being deliberately neglected.
12) a section of Nigeria refused to restructure Nigeria in a way that it will benefit everyone because they believe we are their slaves.
13) a particular President said an attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the North and how his speech lead to bloodbath.
If you are a patriotic Igbo or NigerDeltan, pls send this to all
1) your love ones within and outside Nigeria.
2) international & social medias
3) international human rights groups like Amnesty International, ICC, ICJ, UN , AU , ECOWAS etc
It is time we refresh the minds of the world about our plight.
9 Likes 1 Share
|Re: IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by helpfulposts(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017|
op thank you
|Re: IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by EzePromoe: 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2017|
And How will the international community help here?
|Re: IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2017|
Niger-Delta tell you say .. dem they hungry?
Enemies of progress
4 Likes 1 Share
|Re: IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by ZorGBUooeh: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2017|
TheCabal:Hahahaha..Dey dia dey deceive yursef..Yes dem dey hungry so yu better no provoke them cos a hungry man is an angry man.
|Re: IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by trillville(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2017|
Op The problems you mentioned are common in most parts of the country even in northern nigeria. Remember the shite massacre?
God is in control of the destiny of this country.
Do you realise that the kurds in Iraq are voting for referendum on the 25th of this month.
Do you know that the Buddhist Myanmar military is currently killing minority Muslims for protesting.
All these things will work in the favor of southern Nigeria. When God is fighting for you, you don't have to fight for yourself. Watch how things will play out in the coming months.
|Re: IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by mightyhazel: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2017|
God bless this op immensely,...
|Re: IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by BudeYahooCom: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2017|
This muslim abokkina is always itching to claim 'we ss' but he is afraid his post history his will expose him.
Abokki no fear just say 'we Ss hate ibos' and get it over with.
|Re: IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2017|
He seems disorientated. .. ..
|Re: IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by OjukwuWarBird: 1:01am On Sep 23, 2017|
The blood of every Igbo man shed by the Nigerian State has watered the seed for freedom
|Re: IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by Yyeske(m): 1:04am On Sep 23, 2017|
OjukwuWarBird:Go listen to radio Biafra and hear miscreants pouring curses on themselves. Get Biafra, una no gree
|Re: IPOB: What Igbos And Nigerdeltans In Diaspora & Nigeria Should Do by Yyeske(m): 1:06am On Sep 23, 2017|
Always lumping the Niger delta to the SE as if they are begging you to speak for them
Buhari’s Critics Want ‘settlement’ To Keep Quiet —presidency / Boycotting Anambra Election Might Not Change Anything / Parliameter App - Nigerian Masses, it is time to step out of our slumber!
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60