Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? (3278 Views)

Boko Haram Vs IPOB. What Really Is The Political Difference? / Now That The UK And US Have Taken Their Decision On Ipob What Next / IPOB: What's Wrong In Donating To A People's Movement For Self-Determination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by gnss(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
If there is a request ,Reasonable reason should be given if such request shouldn't be granted,even be as it may ,in a Democratic environment where human right is Judiciously allowed ,man must speak out,Yearn for a change .what I detest is championing such moves with a Weapon .killing and maiming of lives ,I will keep repeating that am neither an Hausa nor an Igbo I am a full blown Yoruba from Oyo-State so as to save you the energy of addressing me as a Jobless IPOBThe moves to secede was first made by Late Odumegwu Ojukwu which was resisted by the then Nigerian Government and finnaly led to Nigeria/Biafra war from 30 May 1967 to January 1970.Today new struggle for Biafran independence is being championed by a mass movement, the Indegenous People of Biafra (IPOB) led by Nnamdi Kanu ,One thing is clear ,this struggle is not about Nnamdi KANU ,even if Biafra state is finnaly a reality ,He might not be voted for as the President ,Soldiers go Soldier come that is it ,KANU will leave this world one day including me and everyone ,its about the awareness ,The rapid knowledge about Biafra spreading like a hurricane fire ,many people with sound ideology and Love for Biafra like Nnamdi Kanu will come up after he might gone this will go on and on ,in one word Yakubu Gowon resisted Biafra ,Today Federal Government led by Buhari is resisting it as well ,calling them all sort of names,What exactly is the fear of the Federal Government to grant the Igbos Biafra?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by CrtlAltDel: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
gnss:
I[s]f there is a request ,Reasonable reason should be given if such request shouldn't be granted,even be as it may ,in a Democratic environment where human right is Judiciously allowed ,man must speak out,Yearn for a change .what I detest is championing such moves with a Weapon .killing and maiming of lives ,I will keep repeating that am neither an Hausa nor an Igbo I am a full blown Yoruba from Oyo-State so as to save you the energy of addressing me as a Jobless IPOD.The moves to secede was first made by Late Odumegwu Ojukwu which was resisted by the then Nigerian Government and finnaly led to Nigeria/Biafra war from 30 May 1967 to January 1970.Today new struggle for Biafran independence is being championed by a mass movement, the Indegenous People of Biafra (IPOB) led by Nnamdi Kanu ,One thing is clear ,this struggle is not about Nnamdi KANU ,even if Biafra state is finnaly a reality ,He might not be voted for as the President ,Soldiers go Soldier come that is it ,KANU will leave this world one day including me and everyone ,its about the awareness ,The rapid knowledge about Biafra spreading like a hurricane fire ,many people with sound ideology and Love for Biafra like Nnamdi Kanu will come up after he might gone this will go on and on ,in one word Yakubu Gowon resisted Biafra ,Today Federal Government led by Buhari is resisting it as well ,calling them all sort of names,What exactly is the fear of the Federal Government to grant the Igbos Biafra[/s]?
Noise makers, due process granted Kanu bail on health condition which FG obeyed, the same due process will revoke Kanu's bail but Kanu is scared like shiit… .the question you should be asking is why is Kanu and Biafrans now scared of "Due Process" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by gnss(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Noise makers, due process granted Kanu bail on health condition which FG obeyed, the same due process will revoke Kanu's bail but Kanu is scared like shiit… .the question you should be asking is why is Kanu and Biafrans now scared of "Due Process" grin grin
Yes I am a Noise Maker , I repeat what is the Federal Government afriad about granting referedum /the Yearnings of Biafra Agitators ,it does not start today ,it never started with Nnamdi KANU ,its not about a single person ,with or without Nnamdi KANU the struggle for Biafra Continues ,Take time and read clearly ,do be patient a bit and at least for a minute do not let Sentiment,Tribalism and ethic interest rob you of Objective reasoning .I am a Yoruba person and will never take sides ,Self Determination and Referendum is non Violent ,The Federal Government could go ahead to pick Nnamdi KANU today off course subject him to Life threatening conditions ,He may die in Prison that does not put an end to the struggle .What is the fear of the Federal Government in regards to Biafra Agitation or granting a Referendum .Probably the Federal Government is afraid if Referendum is held there will be more YES to let Biafra go than NO among the Igbo's ,My personal thought though.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by Guestlander: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Why the need to constantly remind people that you are Yoruba? If you have a superior argument I don't think your ethnic identity have anything to do with it.
If you have anything to say just say it without the need to tell everyone you are from Oyo state. We have no means to confirm your identity.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by gnss(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guestlander:
Why the need to constantly remind people that you are Yoruba? If you have a superior argument I don't think your ethnic identity have anything to do with it.
If you have anything to say just say it without the need to tell everyone you are from Oyo state. We have no means to confirm your identity.
I will continue to mention this in any thread I starts ,its my personal decision which is not subjected or answerable to anyone .Its my world and I owe no one an answer to that I repeat I am a Yoruba from OYO State ,Biafra Agitation for Referendum is not a Violent or a Treason .Yoruba person from OYO State

10 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by 9izone(f): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
gnss:
Yes I am a Noise Maker , I repeat what is the Federal Government afriad about granting referedum /the Yearnings of Biafra Agitators ,it does not start today ,it never started with Nnamdi KANU ,its not about a single person ,with or without Nnamdi KANU the struggle for Biafra Continues ,Take time and read clearly ,do be patient a bit and at least for a minute do not let Sentiment,Tribalism and ethic interest rob you of Objective reasoning .I am a Yoruba person and will never take sides ,Self Determination and Referendum is non Violent ,The Federal Government could go ahead to pick Nnamdi KANU today off course subject him to Life threatening conditions ,He may die in Prison that does not put an end to the struggle .What is the fear of the Federal Government in regards to Biafra Agitation or granting a Referendum .Probably the Federal Government is afraid if Referendum is held there will be more YES to let Biafra go than NO among the Igbo's ,My personal thought though.

Your thought is not far from the truth
I strongly believe that if the Referendum did not happen today, it will tomorrow
Again I know Biafrans are very strong people, they are not afraid and can never be tired

7 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by gnss(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
9izone:

Your thought is not far from the truth
I strongly believe that if the Referendum did not happen today, it will tomorrow
Again I know Biafrans are very strong people, they are not afraid and can never be tired
God bless U ...Lies and Sentiments has the largest followers ,its sickening and dishearning that Truth has less ...

5 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by Guestlander: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
gnss:
I will continue to mention this in any thread I starts ,its my personal decision which is not subjected or answerable to anyone .Its my world and I owe no one an answer to that I repeat I am a Yoruba from OYO State ,Biafra Agitation for Referendum is not a Violent or a Treason .Yoruba person from OYO State

It might also be a give away that you are indeed not a Yoruba. Yorubas are not against agitation by any section of the country to ask for what they think they deserve. What we are against is hate mongering, threatening violence against people who have not offended you in any way. You can defend Kanu all you want but you cannot rationalize all the hate he had directed towards the Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by gnss(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guestlander:

It might also be a give away that you are indeed not a Yoruba. Yorubas are not against agitation by any section of the country to ask for what they think they deserve. What we are against is hate mongering, threatening violence against people who have not offended you in any way. You can defend Kanu all you want but you cannot rationalize all the hate he had directed towards the Yoruba people.
Typical Yoruba person ,Omo Yoruba gan gan ni mi ,Omo Oyo Alafin ,Ojo pa sekere omo Atiba ...full blooded one .... Ma waste time ogbeni Soti gbo ...ki ole da e loju she iwadi mi daada ....

4 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by Guestlander: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
gnss:
Typical Yoruba person ,Omo Yoruba gan gan no mi ,Omo Oyo Alafin ,Ojo pa sekere omo Atiba ...full blooded one ....

If you are what you said you are why are you comfortable with an individual who proclaimed that the only good Yoruba is a dead one? What do you owe him, your neck?
Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by gnss(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guestlander:

If you are what you said you are why are you comfortable with an individual who proclaimed that the only good Yoruba is a dead one? What do you owe him, your neck?
Mr distract or ,mi koni da elo hun mo, Mr distractor ,I am too busy to give u my very precious time ,you are taking this personal go look for your likes ,I mean those that would waste there time making a blind and disgusting argument ,My thread says what is the Fed.Government afriad about Biafra Agitation not about getting mad at whether am a Yoruba or Not .Bye bye to your sentiment and Personal ugly Judgement.Yoruba person from OYO State .Proudly Yoruba..LOL

7 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by gnss(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
There are Countries like Egypt ,Morocco etc where self determination was held ,Referendum was held they were not termed as Terrorist ,but here in Nigeria they were addressed so ...

8 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by Guestlander: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
gnss:
Mr distract or ,mi koni da elo hun mo, Mr distractor ,I am too busy to give u my very precious time ,you are taking this personal go look for your likes ,I mean those that would waste there time making a blind and disgusting argument ,My thread says what is the Fed.Government afriad about Biafra Agitation not about getting mad at whether am a Yoruba or Not .Bye bye to your sentiment and Personal ugly Judgement.Yoruba person from OYO State .Proudly Yoruba..LOL

I'm taking this personal and yet you are the one who declare your Yoruba identity with every post!
I'm not even sure you know what the heck you are talking about.
Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by truth4u: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guestlander:

I'm taking this personal and yet you are the one who declare your Yoruba identity with every post!
I'm not even sure you know what the heck you are talking about.
You are too diabolically and cowardly... The poster asked simply question ..... The question is not about KANU and hate speech or Yoruba and what they want... The question is...why is the fed govt afraid to give biafrans a referendum?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by Guestlander: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
truth4u:

You are too diabolically and cowardly... The poster asked simply question ..... The question is not about KANU and hate speech or Yoruba and what they want... The question is...why is the fed govt afraid to give biafrans a referendum?

You mor.on, who injected Yoruba into it by preceding her comments with "I'm Yoruba from Oyo"?
Who said Yoruba are against your agitation? Is Yoruba synonymous with the Federal government?
A coward is the guy who cannot back up his words with actions much like your deranged leader who can no longer separate reality from his fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by EmekaMD(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
She asked what is the federal government afraid for, not why are the Yorubas against the Biafran struggle.

I suggest u wait until she asks why the Yorubas are against the struggle before giving ur reason (that Kanu was using hate speeches on the Yorubas)

Meanwhile u can take the "backseat" and wait for people who have something more meaningful to say..

It's better to keep quiet and be thought foolish than to open ur mouth and clear all doubts

7 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by xtiandating: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guestlander:

I think you are the person who have issues here. This lady never said the yorubas are against agitation by any section of the country. You are the one who is dying of your conscience of hating agitation. The OP only stated she is a Yoruba to prevent people from thinking she is an iPod defending ipob. Read his post again and get the message she is trying to pass. Her opinion is that the FG should resolve the biafran issue once as trying to shut down agitation by killing or by any other means would not kill the ideology of Biafra, as the unborn people may agitate again in the future, since the struggle didn't start today. I'm sure you did compression in English language as a subject in school.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by Guestlander: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
EmekaMD:
She asked what is the federal government afraid for, not why are the Yorubas against the Biafran struggle.

I suggest u wait until she asks why the Yorubas are against the struggle before giving ur reason (that Kanu was using hate speeches on the Yorubas)

Meanwhile u can't take the "backseat" and wait for people who have something more meaningful to say..

It's better to keep quiet and be thought foolish than to open ur mouth and then clear all doubts

What then is the significance of "I'm Yoruba" preceding her posts?
It is indeed better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and erase all doubts.
Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by CrtlAltDel: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
gnss:
[s]Yes I am a Noise Maker , I repeat what is the Federal Government afriad about granting referedum /the Yearnings of Biafra Agitators ,it does not start today ,it never started with Nnamdi KANU ,its not about a single person ,with or without Nnamdi KANU the struggle for Biafra Continues ,Take time and read clearly ,do be patient a bit and at least for a minute do not let Sentiment,Tribalism and ethic interest rob you of Objective reasoning .I am a Yoruba person and will never take sides ,Self Determination and Referendum is non Violent ,The Federal Government could go ahead to pick Nnamdi KANU today off course subject him to Life threatening conditions ,He may die in Prison that does not put an end to the struggle .What is the fear of the Federal Government in regards to Biafra Agitation or granting a Referendum .Probably the Federal Government is afraid if Referendum is held there will be more YES to let Biafra go than NO among the Igbo's ,My personal thought though.[/s]
You are still making noise...let me help you reduce your noise, tell your senators to table it at the senate.....come back when this has been done and I will tell you the next step of action kiss kiss grin
Edited: you are even an afonjaaaaress, good, call your senator fassssst
Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by xtiandating: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guestlander:

What then is the significance of "I'm Yoruba" preceding her posts?
It is indeed better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and erase all doubts.
The main reason she stated her tribe was to correct your false notion to think she is an ipob writing for Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by Guestlander: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
xtiandating:

I think you are the person who have issues here. This man never said the yorubas are against agitation by any section of the country. You are the one who is dying of your conscience of hating agitation. The OP only stated he is a Yoruba to prevent people from thinking he is an iPod defending ipob. Read his post again and get the message he is trying to pass. His opinion is that the FG should resolve the biafran issue once as trying to shut down agitation by killing or any other means would not kill the ideology of Biafra, as the unborn people may agitate again in the future. I'm sure you did compression in English language.

Can you then please explain to me the significance of preceding her posts with "I'm Yoruba" ? What is her identity as a Yoruba got to do with with what she has to say?
Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by xtiandating: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

You are still making noise...let me help you reduce your noise, tell your senators to table it at the senate.....come back when this has been done and I will tell you the next step of action kiss kiss grin
That's not noise. That's her opinion. You are entitled to your own opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by xtiandating: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guestlander:

Can you then please explain to me the significance of preceding her posts with "I'm Yoruba" ? What is her identity as a Yoruba got to do with with what she has to say?
Let love lead. Our service is free

4 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by CrtlAltDel: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=xtiandating post=60130967]
[s]That's not noise. That's her opinion. You are entitled to your own opinion.[[/s]/quote]
She is not giving an opinion, she asked a question on a public forum ..........she will get answers grin grin
Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by Nonaira1: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
xtiandating:

I think you are the person who have issues here. This lady never said the yorubas are against agitation by any section of the country. You are the one who is dying of your conscience of hating agitation. The OP only stated she is a Yoruba to prevent people from thinking she is an iPod defending ipob. Read his post again and get the message she is trying to pass. Her opinion is that the FG should resolve the biafran issue once as trying to shut down agitation by killing or by any other means would not kill the ideology of Biafra, as the unborn people may agitate again in the future, since the struggle didn't start today. I'm sure you did compression in English language as a subject in school.

Yorubas are attention seekers have you not noticed that yet? When attention is not on them, they find every way possible to focus it on themselves. Stop wasting your time trying to redirect him. He can't help it. His ppl needs that attention like air

3 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by Guestlander: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
xtiandating:

The main reason she stated her tribe was to correct your false notion to think she is an ipob writing for Biafra.

She was the original poster! Nobody questioned her identity or motives. If your argument cannot stand on it's own merit but rather on your identity as a Yoruba, Ijaw or Kanuri, perhaps you need to keep then to yourself.
That was her second topic where she first introduced herself as Yoruba before going on to say whatever she wanted to say.
Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by xtiandating: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
@gnss pls come and clarify yourself here. Some don't seem to understand get your message.

1 Like

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by CrtlAltDel: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Yorubas are attention seekers have you not noticed that yet? When attention is not on them, they find every way possible to focus it on themselves. Stop wasting your time trying to redirect him. He can't help it. His ppl needs that attention like air
gnss....see the people you are fighting for. Read what he wrote......you are wasting your time,these peop will stab you, curse you and make you regret this ..enjoy it while it last....they dud not even wait long grin
Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by xtiandating: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guestlander:

She was the original poster! Nobody questioned her identity or motives. If your argument cannot stand on it's own merit but rather on your identity as a Yoruba, Ijaw or Kanuri perhaps you need to keep then to yourself.
Stating her tribe is to prevent her tribes people from reading her message with bias. She did not use her tribe as a point. She understands her people and what they can do. Her people would call her names, thinking she is an ipob and they would read her message with bias.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by Nonaira1: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

gnss....see the people you are fighting for. Read what he wrote......you are wasting your time,these peop will stab you, curse you and make you regret this ..enjoy it while it last grin

Cry me a river tongue

2 Likes

Re: Biafra/IPOB What Exactly Is The Fear Of The Fed.govt.? by Guestlander: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
xtiandating:

Stating her tribe is to prevent her tribes people from reading her message with bias. She did not use her tribe as a point. She understands her people and what they can do. Her people would call her names, thinking she is an ipob and they would read her message with bias.

That was her second post where she introduced herself as Yoruba, why is that so central to what she had to say? In fact, she might not be Yoruba at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proof That INEC Did Not Use Server For Result Transmission / Reminder That Osinbanjo Does Not Have A Heir / Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.