Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) (21202 Views)

'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos / Concerning The Conception Of Jesus, Allah Blew Into The ﻓَﺮْﺝ Farjaha Of Mary / Do Muslims See Visions And Fall In Trance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by JFT24(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
hotwax:

Can't handle the truth then you go violent. A typical muslim. They only want to believe what they are told.

And you were not told what you believe in??
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
goingape1:
For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins! Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.
I Corinthians 15:16‭-‬19 NKJV

you don't read the bible in phrase or won't understand the full meaning.

if you want to pass exam do you read your book in phrase? undecided

1 Corinthians 15:19; If our hope in Christ is good for this life only and no more, then we deserve more pity than anyone else in all the world.

Please, what does above mean?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
adexuxin:
Christians in the house no quarells if you wanna make a point, make it, if have questions,ask.

This is one of the evidence of the coming of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from the bible.
Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."
So mohammed was a spirit?

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Longnthick(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jesus is NOT a Muslim,
Jesus didn't write the Bible,
Mohammed is not the comforter; because he is not a spirit, rather opposite,
The comforter Jesus promised Christians is the Holy Spirit,
You can't understand this if you're not a Christian..

6 Likes

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by hotwax: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
JFT24:

And you were not told what you believe in??

People like my believe stuffs outside the bible. These books (quran, bible) all have flaws. We do research.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Kutis2030(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
kingthreat:

I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the Living God. I believe in His kingdom where He would reign with the foundation of Love. Thank you Jesus for coming to die for our sins. We remain forever grateful to you.
u are big fool u don't even no anything about bible how can Jesus die for ur sin when d bible say in Deuteronomy 24: 16. The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by adexuxin(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
kattytamer:

So mohammed was a spirit?
"spirit of truth" if you dont believe in Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) where is the Holy spirit you believe in?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Skmoda360(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
adexuxin:
Christians in the house no quarells if you wanna make a point, make it, if have questions,ask.

This is one of the evidence of the coming of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from the bible.
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
SMH in disdain for you..........
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by adexuxin(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
hotwax:

Please stop already. Jesus didnt People wrote bible. Go and call you maleem let me lecture you both.

You dont know anything about bible, yet spread garbage. I have read the quran and bible. I know who is lying .

FYI Jesus read Torah and Mohameed traveled to Palestine to study Torah.

Torah is older than J and M. Mohameed does not know who and how it was written.
Yes my brother most part of the bible is written and falsified from the Original revelation from God to Jesus by human reason why we Muslims dont believe in the most of the bible. But we believe the original text.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by kingthreat(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kutis2030:
u are big fool u don't even no anything about bible how can Jesus die for ur sin when d bible say in Deuteronomy 24: 16. The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

May you be blessed for calling me a fool over what I believe in.

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by apalemighty01(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
goingape1:
don't start another form of brainwashing.

Eesa or whatever you call it is not the Jesus ya believe in (it may be some fake coverup fairytale story)

we believe in Jesus as our lord and personal saviour and who ever don't believed in him!

HELL FIRE IS YOUR NEXT BED BRO!

so keep your Muhammad fairytale story one side.

PEACE violent bro!

which one do u believe in. Yeshua. Joshua or Jesus. and don't tell me try are dsame
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by kingthreat(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bigboss111:
We also believe in Islam as the true and only religion on the planet earth and Prophet Muhammad. The religion sent to all Prophets and their followers.... Jesus is also a Muslim, I so believe unshakably.

No one can die for my sins. It is between me and my Creator, may He forgive my sins, ameen!

If Jesus died for your sins, then what is the essence of repentance in Christianity? What of the sins of all the people and prophets that existed before Jesus? Are they all going to Hell fire?

Please let us stop arguing on religious matters and beliefs. Time shall tell. I see and hear how Pastors and Priests accept Islam world wide, how could that happen when Islam is not a true religion of Almighty God? Please Google out.

God knows why He created us with different backgrounds and beliefs. We can never change it, love it or hate it. Let us love ourselves and live peacefully my brothers and sisters. I love you all!!!

I wasn't arguing. Simply telling you whom Yeshua is to me. God bless
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
adexuxin:
"spirit of truth" if you dont believe in Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) where is the Holy spirit you believe in?
So mohammed is your holy spirit?and he is long dead and burried, but the Holy Spirit, the Great Comforter Jesus promised lives for ever with Christians acc to John 14:16

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Kutis2030(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
kingthreat:

May you be blessed for calling me a fool over what I believe in.
am telling u about wat d bible say in wat u believed in or am I telling lie or d bible is telling lie or u are telling lie tel me?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by adexuxin(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
To all ya xtian if you like biliv or dont. non of mybusiness, but read what your creator said in Quran 20 vs ,2,3, 4,6
"we have not sent down the Quran to thee to be for thy distress"
"But only as an admonition to those who fear (God)"
"A revelation from him who created the earth and the heavens on high"
"To him belong what is in the heavens and the earth, and all btw them, and all beneath the Soil"
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by adexuxin(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
kattytamer:

So mohammed is your holy spirit?and he is long dead and burried, but the Holy Spirit, the Great Comforter Jesus promised lives for ever with Christians acc to John 14:16
Good then live for ever and dont die.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
adexuxin:
Good then live for ever and dont die.
Amen...but I didnt say Im the Holy Spirit though...

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Correct!!!!!!!
kattytamer:

...the greatest among the greatest...including Jesus Christ the Messiah and Saviour the one who exalts himself above every one else...I was going to say mohammed is same as allah but...there are numerous places in the quran and hadith everyone is commanded to obey mohammed and, allah...sic, infact in one hadith it is said to be the greatest command/deed and in quran 3:31 and 59:7 it simply says do whatever he tells you or whatever he does himself...in so doing he becomes...2nd Thess 2:1-4.
Cc rashduct4luv
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by julius976(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nonsense
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by smada13(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
adexuxin:

Here, Jesus was referring to the Holy Spirit. If you look at Acts 1:5, 8 and the 2:1-4. He promised the visitation of the Holy Ghost and in chapter 2, d Holy Spirit came visiting the disciples in the upper room. The bible made us understand the Comforter " the Holy Spirit" is the spirit of truth and boldness that enables us to preach the gospel without fear and say the truth no matter the circumstance. As "the comforter", The Spirit comforts us that while we are in this world, Jesus Christ is with us all the way and will take us to himself and the end of days or when we " sleep".

Shalom
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
kattytamer:

...the greatest among the greatest...including Jesus Christ the Messiah and Saviour the one who exalts himself above every one else...I was going to say mohammed is same as allah but...there are numerous places in the quran and hadith everyone is commanded to obey mohammed and, allah...sic, infact in one hadith it is said to be the greatest command/deed and in quran 3:31 and 59:7 it simply says do whatever he tells you or whatever he does himself...in so doing he becomes...2nd Thess 2:1-4.
Cc rashduct4luv

Yes, Allah commands us to obey Muhammad just as the Egyptians was commanded to follow Moses. The Prophets are sent to the People by Allah for them to obey Him through them. Jesus and Muhammad were men and they never claimed divinity.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
kingthreat:

I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the Living God. I believe in His kingdom where He would reign with the foundation of Love. Thank you Jesus for coming to die for our sins. We remain forever grateful to you.

Your belief is that a God gave his only son to die for the sins of the men he created. He could not forgive them without shedding someone's blood. No wonder we hear ritualists too use human blood.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by adexuxin(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
smada13:

Here, Jesus was referring to the Holy Spirit. If you look at Acts 1:5, 8 and the 2:1-4. He promised the visitation of the Holy Ghost and in chapter 2, d Holy Spirit came visiting the disciples in the upper room. The bible made us understand the Comforter " the Holy Spirit" is the spirit of truth and boldness that enables us to preach the gospel without fear and say the truth no matter the circumstance. As "the comforter", The Spirit comforts us that while we are in this world, Jesus Christ is with us all the way and will take us to himself and the end of days or when we " sleep".

Shalom
comforter and holy spirit are two different things.
Prophet Muhammad (S. A. W) is the Comforter
Holy spirit Angel Gabriel.

In the Quran in 2:87, an excerpt Allah said : ...We gave Jesus the son of Mary clear (signs) and stengthened him with the holy spirit. What is the holy spirit?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by efighter: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
impossible27:
Is this what mohamed told u guys to belive?

Even if Mohammed did not tell us this, is your brain not supposed to tell you that God is not three, Jesus is not God and that Mary is never the mother of God?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by BALLOSKI: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
kingthreat:

lol...this people sef. He died for our sin and we still have sinners.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by LordOsix(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
6. We believe that he did not die and his enemies the Jews did not kill him, rather Allaah saved him from them and raised him up to heaven alive.

8. We believe that he will come back down at the end of time, and will disprove the claim of his enemies the Jews that they killed him, and will disprove the claim of the Christians that he is God or the son of God, and he will not accept anything from them but Islam.

9. Then he will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him and bury him.

Beautiful article but I don't believe in these. Truly, he didn't die on the cross and was neither raised to heaven but he migrated to India where he lived for over 100yrs of age before he died a natural death. My humble submission.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by AITuzhi: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
whoever is searching for the true religion should study the holy quran and pray for guidance from his lord. he will be guided to teachings of my beloved muhammad saw as the only way to salvation.

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by murtaj(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
goingape1:

Eesa or whatever you call it is not the Jesus ya believe in (it may be some fake coverup fairytale story)

we believe in Jesus as our lord and personal saviour and who ever don't believed in him!

PEACE violent bro!

And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? Which is, being interpreted, my God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Mark 15:34

I can of mine own self do nothing as I hear, I judge and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
John 5:30

So please tell me honestly which God (Lord) or father are we referring to here
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by goingape1: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
murtaj:

And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? Which is, being interpreted, my God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Mark 15:34

I can of mine own self do nothing as I hear, I judge and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
John 5:30

So please tell me honestly which God (Lord) or father are we referring to here
john 3:16

for God so love the world that he give his only and begotten son (Jesus), who ever believe in him shall no perish and have a everlasting life.

Read Genesis! you will know the God we are referring to here!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by Myde4naija(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
goingape1:

PEACE violent bro!
if your Jesus is and English man maybe you are right but Jesus is not English or British so therefore Jesus can has is real name which you ought to know before displaying ur ignorant.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by smada13(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
adexuxin:
comforter and holy spirit are two different things.
Prophet Muhammad (S. A. W) is the Comforter
Holy spirit Angel Gabriel.

In the Quran in 2:87, an excerpt Allah said : ...We gave Jesus the son of Mary clear (signs) and stengthened him with the holy spirit. What is the holy spirit?

No sir, angel Gabriel is not the Holy Spirit... The Holy Spirit has been before the world began, He was there during creation, He is the third person in Trinity.He is God, the Holy Ghost. You cannot understand with the natural mind sir. The Holy Spirit is divine!
And why Jesus called Him the Comforter?, because He will be the one to comfort the disciples from feeling dejected cuz of the departure of their Master and Rabbi Jesus Christ, and from the constant persecution they'll get from the Jews at that time. Hope you understood sir

Shalom

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) by impossible27(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
efighter:

Even if Mohammed did not tell us this, is your brain not supposed to tell you that God is not three, Jesus is not God and that Mary is never the mother of God?
Yes buddy. Jesus is the son of God for he says "i am the way, the thruth and the the light. no one comes to the father exept through him". in john 3, 16 he is the son of God. and of course mary is the mother of "God the son" (jesus)

And lastly. God is not 3 instead there are 3 persons in one God namely
1. God the father. (yaweh)
2. God the son (jesus).
3. God the holyspirit (the advocator).

Let me advice u. U dont need a cave man to tell u what to belive. U need ur inner spirit to show u the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli / Kano Suspends Eid-el-kabir Festivities Over COVID-19 / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.