Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift (21001 Views)

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by Tinie: 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Until they need bank account to go gbagam again or whatever

or maybe has to do with the fact that Paul just had twins, It doesnt always have to be sinister
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by Adaumunocha(f): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
The devil is a liar... Money problem
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by OGHENE316(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
hey you yes you plz this story Help You?
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by LasGidiOwner: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
New album loading..

Na today cheesy

1 Like

Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by Daewoods(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Do you have need for quality sportswear at very affordable prices for your football teams, organizations, schools and more, reach out to us let's work with you to give you the best.
0816-5111-571
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by mightyhazel: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
these boys grammar and heavy accent na die

1 Like

Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by Duru009(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
This P'square really disappointe me. Thy are really behaving childish.

Thy might not regret this now but in some years to come thy will surely regret their actions now!.

2 Likes

Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by bleskid: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
tony1918:
One mumu Aunty will start crying for them..You better no mumu yourself again
that idiot way go cry no get work

1 Like

Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by kenny5811(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
wen isd makeup/settlement single hittin za airwaves ? dis marketin style is stale nw....
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by bleskid: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
undecided waiting concern student with how market .. I get many things to do jor abeg come eat jare
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by adakoleagbenu: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
lol. money good weh weh. Those guys are made for life. their children and grandchildren can never be poor. they don't even need the tour. they CAN AFFORD TO BEEF. imagine say na upcoming dem be, and d opportunity of an international tour presents itself. make I hear say dem no shelve whatever beef they have.
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by flemzyjoe(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
for more infor on the rift
Another Psquare Fight? Try me this time, I swear Nyash go open

There’s been underground gists that once again, all is not well in the Psquare camp and this past week, we’ve had our eyes on the social media page of the twins and truth be told, they’ve been throwing shades and subliminals.

Though no names have been mentioned but just a few minutes ago, one half of the Psquare, Paul Okoye shared a post on Instagram that’s a bit obvious who he’s referring to.

His caption reads, ‘Back to naija. Don’t take my silence for granted. Only a woman can come where there’s peace and destroy it #youknowyourself. Try me this time, I swear Nyash go open. You will know that blood is thicker and stronger than juju’.
http://plus1gist.com.ng/2017/09/18/another-psquare-fight-try-time-swear-nyash-go-open/#more
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by kelvee(m): 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pls I hope no #mofo! Girl has cried for their recent break up... Cuz it iz my turn to cry cry cry cry
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by Antoeni(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Am so disappointed in d Igbos as race,jst look two brothers from same womb,same time same day,cant work together in peace and harmony for the sake of their chosen career as musicians ,what a shame,yet they want to actualize Biafra,a house divided against itself can never stand

3 Likes

Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by Antoeni(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Keep fighting,while d enemies of ur progress laugh and rejoice,ur mother will be weeping in her grave by now,All her effort,time,resources,prayers, for you to be what u re today is abt to wasted,

1 Like

Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Who still listens to those trashy psquare songs i stop listening to psquare after personally...they are irrelevant so they should go fucķ demselves we need sweet beef like wizkid and davido
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by kingwonder: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Enough of all this from Psquare! They are adults for God's sake, and they need to understand they are a brand and it shouldn't always be about them. Abeg if dem won break up, make dem break up. Tired of them washing their dirty and smelling linen outside.
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
NA today!
Another way of being popular! Common, Get rara here
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
If the is true. I so unfollowing them on social medai
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin sharp business guyz
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by CaptPlanet(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
They want to release song/ album oooo!
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by lelvin(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
These guys are too old for all these awkward and unnecessary childs play
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Those of una when still believe say psquare won breakup na mugu. The fear of wizkid and davido and other new skool artist nai make psquare change promotion pattern by creating attention before releasing song. Them dey fear self
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by CaptPlanet(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Antoeni:
Am so disappointed in d Igbos as race,jst look two brothers from same womb,same time same day,cant work together in peace and harmony for the sake of their chosen career as musicians ,what a shame,yet they want to actualize Biafra,a house divided against itself can never stand

Don't be daft. Even if they're having a beef which they're not, why drag a whole race into it?

These guys use this stunt every time they want to release a song/album and its no longer new.
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by Skybee1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
These guys no no say dem don dy old, i no no how una nata take help me now sef
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by MONITZ: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
NairalandCS:
Fear women.

And u believe they re truly having a rift,this
is the norm when they re about to drop an album.. So don't be deceived or taken in by all the nonsense they post on social media.....
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by dsocioemmy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Psquare why?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shina Peller & His Wife, Ayobola Peller Bag Chieftaincy Title At Iseyin Oyo / Neyo Vs Chris Brown / Klintoncod Celebrates Son, Noah Cod's 4th Birthday With Amazing Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.