Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift (21018 Views)

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
Their headache..immature grown up twins
I don't understand their own kind of Twin at all. Twins are usually close. Like very close...but these ones ehen!
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by pedrilo: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
i will only take them serious by the time they edit/remove psquare from their names
for now, they can keep foolin themselves
ewu ahusa
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by jrusky(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
What the hell again? Ain't these guys ashamed for once? You are twin brother, grown up, famous, married and has doles in your account so what is damn hell fighting all the time? Or would I belief the village night flyers are at work or what? Or you guys are just being stupid or what?
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by guonno: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

What's the matter?

I know two things that make guys fight...

1. Girls

2. Money...

But you guys have both....so what?

Girls + Juju

He already gave a clue
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by guonno: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2017

Na person send them go marry yoruba girls? How do you expect her to love the okoye family when her people hates us. Dont dey use nairaland
? ....lol. Them no dey see the hatred between the igbos and the yorubas? them no dey see watin yoruba dey do them for lagos? but i here say na yoruba accomodate igbos pass for nigeria, even some of our so called brothers across the niger no accomodate us reach yorubas, especially the ijaws. #MakeUnaNoVex4Truth

Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by willibounce1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
this style is old school. release your phucking single and move on.
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by tiger28: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
2 twins. One is highly Detribalised and the other is highly Igbotic! That combination JUST can't work,bad formula.
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by mike4real2(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
They will soon bounce back together hug, and make up. Twins are like deek and balls nothing can seperate them not even punany.
Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by 9too1: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
ableguy:
Na wa o, wahala. Meanwhile

I Dont Know Why They Call It Menstruation Instead Of Womenstruation��. They Are Trying To Shift Their Problem To Us��� #Notmyhandwriting
you forgot menopause. It should have been womenopause.

1 Like

Re: P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift by ableguy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
9too1:
you forgot menopause. It should have been womenopause.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Flavour's Concert In Houston, Texas / 2baba Now Brand Ambassador For Campari / Ladies Please Beware Of This Ushering Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.