Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign (975 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by MyNewJackeT: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Are you telling me that Nnamdi kanu doesn't have a torch light phone to call radio Biafra and tell them that he is okay?

except he is dead, a whole Nnamdi kanu leaving his sheep without a shepherd.

buhari will never be asked anything concerning IPOB by the international community, there has been no mention of Biafra ever since this UN conference started.

Nnamdi kanus arrogance has killed him, his mother and father and his family members.

I heard he use to , switch his phone off because he didn't want to take advice from people.

the sooner you realize that he is dead the better for you.

kiss the truth guys, the northern governors came to congratulate abia state governors for a job well done.

And the more radio Biafra tries to hide this truth makes people look stupid.

A northern guy that sews shoe know that he is dead and he told me, and if radio Biafra denies this then they make people look stupid and I don't like it so all I'm asking is that Nnamdi​ kanu should resume or resign simple.

he is not in any hide out don't let anyone lie to you.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by Nasa28(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2017
I hope you will still be on nairaland when he starts speaking.

BTW, how does that concern you if he's alive or dead? I guess you should be happy cos that's what you've always wanted

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by Youngmum1(f): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2017
lol. Where is Charley boy when he is needed.
#theirmumudondo tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by Najokee: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2017
I like the title ..Kanu.. Resume or Resign grin angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by MyNewJackeT: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Nasa28:
I hope you will still be on nairaland when he starts speaking.

BTW, how does that concern you if he's alive or dead? I guess you should be happy cos that's what you've always wanted

if he speaks I will recant my statement but the truth is he will never make that call again or speak again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by konoplyanka: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu said Buhari is dead when he was in London that he will never come back. Buhari came back and he found a way of changing the narrative to his pigs and idiots who never questioned hm. he said the man in aso villa is from sudan. the same thing is playing out against him now. i hope when he comes out, OP you won't say he's his clone from Morocco?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by konoplyanka: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Youngmum1:
#theirmumudondo tongue

lol grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Your mumu don do.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by intruxive(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ipob nairaland spokes man. What exactly do u intend to achieve with ur new jacket?
U are tired of cloning ppls Monica to spew trash?
#dabuiiit grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by Bari22: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
I also support
#Nmandi kanu resume or resign

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by OjukwuWarBird: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
IPOB has a plan
You won't tell them what to do
Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by globemoney: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Are you telling me that Nnamdi kanu doesn't have a torch light phone to call radio Biafra and tell them that he is okay?

buhari will never be asked anything concerning IPOB by the international community, there has been no mention of Biafra ever since this UN conference started.

Nnamdi kanus arrogance has killed him, his mother and father and his family members.

I heard he use to , switch his phone off because he didn't want to take advice from people.

kiss the truth guys, the northern governors came to congratulate abia state governors for a job well done.

A northern guy that sews shoe know that he is dead and he told me, and if radio Biafra denies this then they make people look stupid and I don't like it so all I'm asking is that Nnamdi​ kanu should resume or resign simple.

https://www.nairaland.com/4064883/tinubu-resume-resign-yoruba-leader
Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by globemoney: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Youngmum1:
#theirmumudondo tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/4064883/tinubu-resume-resign-yoruba-leader
Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by funlord(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
IPOB has a plan

You won't tell them what to do

A plan that involves hiding? Or running about like chickens? Odiegwu! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by julietm123: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Now, I want to confirm to you that the Nigerian Army has extra judicially murdered Nnamdi Kanu and his family.
Now go and rejoice and stop disturbing us with stupid posts.
MyNewJackeT:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by vedaxcool(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
funlord:

A plan that involves hiding? Or running about like chickens? Odiegwu! grin

grin grin grin Pity no one is demanding he resume or resign
Re: Nnamdi Kanu; Resume Or Resign by Youngmum1(f): 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Is Tonyebarcanista Back To PDP / … More APC Leaders May Leave - Frank / Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.