Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Joy To The World - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Joy To The World (8937 Views)

Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed / Do Not Crash-read! By Joy A. Adewumi / Joy Akosa: What Fake Earring Did To My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy To The World by piroux(f): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2017
DEDICATION- This work is dedicated to every lover of literature and everyone who is encouraged me in one way or another. Thank you.

COPYRIGHT- © Piroux. No part of this work should be reproduced in any form, either electronic or manual without the approval of the author.

Okay, yey! I'm very excited to be doing this, that is sharing my first almost completed work with you guys. So, please just read with me and help out with constructive criticisms. I am still a baby writer, so all well meaning advice would be taken, thank you.

Disclaimer- This book is a pure work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone dead or living is co-incidental and should be taken in the best spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Okay, calling all my ogas at the top.

Divepen1, Audreytimms, Repogirl, Larrysun, Skarlett, Missnande, Gmike2rule, kimberlywest, Debbietiyan,oluwabuqqyYOLO Meneski,Jazmiynne, Tolulolu0122, Gsteve001, marianneada, shalomdee, shewrites, Alennsar, smilingB1, susiivy, yorhmienerd, Queening, horlah1, hadduni, Tuham, Evaberry, Queetener, Missmossy, ladySuperb, Charytea, pncessadeola, Michelle55, seunlly, bejeria101, Halyma, Diamondwriter, bitingcool, Williamsesco, Lordshola, ibawon, sharliz, richiearmany14, sammyendowed, Abbydammy1, prisiliveth, FelicityLucita, Tori46, harsol, speezyWears, eitsei, rachealfst, Toppzy001, Opeoluwa99, Maryclaire1, haleemwale, yusufIbrahim, pepperoni55, alarmednigerian, BlizxydoDo, TosinBecca, Bensoate1, Twinkle004, Nmaglit, divatolaz, Ansasan, opybycar1, granely, pweetyz, specter, Eniqurl, Precial419, lettruthprevail, Oyinda8100, joyce21, crislyn, swanky47, jasmine4, damlaz24, Aloedamz, michaelunique, Hadampson,lovelydaisy, Ukez15, Bollie29, Bossy512, heemah, ashatoda, Abefe99, PrettyMizQdot, Queenakande, Diamondamsel, Evajael, IRALIFE, àkejujoe, hannie20, Shakyroh320, sulips, MissTega, shugaoftouch, Hashtagmoniker, Gynah33, ifecoded, rayos, BlissfulJeff, hammedroyabat, Queenitee, muzzafar, WHOcarex, iamozipatrick, Stevenbright, darwinbrown, Elpoche, Adefiery,tylesh,Olabantu, Ireneblush , Bibi294, dafil22, Nofuckgiven, namedonfinish, Lankyannie,
Oyinda1242, xaviercasmier, Ellagold35, Eniolaewa, smomeydrinkey everyone on the literature section, on nairaland, visitors, everybody!

Please come and read oh. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2017
JOY
Her name was Joy Haastrup and she was living the life. She was said to have it all, the looks, the brains, the character and the power. Joy was married to the son of one of the richest men in Nigeria, Tunmise Haastrup, the 39 years old candidate for the Lagos State House of Assembly in the forthcoming elections.

She was so beautiful that at 34, she could give 22 year old girls a run for their money. She was fair skinned, beautifully slender and tall enough to make you disregard a model. With lush full breasts, beautifully curved hips and long spotless legs, a flat tummy sans stretch marks, it was unbelievable that she was a mother of two children.

She supposedly had personal houses on the island, in Abuja, America, Dubai and even in Greece. She had about 6 cars and she, her husband and children lived in their own Mansion in the GRA area of Lagos. She ran an NGO that saw to the welfare of abused women and children. They rehabilitated them and helped them get jobs or sent children to school.

She relocated to Lagos at the age of 25 and stayed with her older sister for a while before moving to her own place and eventually met the Lagos born son of the wealthy oil mogul and industrialist, Chief Alade Kuforiji Haastrup whom she married at 28.

Their marriage was a fairy tale; they had gotten married on the Greek island of Skopelos, had proceeded to Italy for their honeymoon, after which they settled in the Victoria Island area of Lagos. When she had their first child after 2 years of marriage, they had moved to their massive house in GRA to enable Tunmise be closer to his offices in Maryland.

Joy was very much loved by all who knew her and there never was a bad word said about her. The media could not get enough of her and they constantly printed photos of her, her children, her husband and her charities in the papers. It didn’t hurt that she had the looks, wealth and style that was needed to be a media sensation.

She was well known for her generosity and she gave anything and everything to those in need. Joy was the perfect embodiment of feminine beauty and achievement. As wife to an ambitious politician like Tunmise, she was perfect. As mother to a beautiful 5 year old daughter and an energetic 2 year old boy, she was perfect. As an employer to her employees, she was perfect and as a friend, she was just perfect. Everyone loved Joy.

At least that’s what people said.

On Saturday the 8th of May 2017, around 8am, the police were called to a scene at Omole in Ikeja, there was a dead woman in the driver’s seat of a Lexus jeep parked on the road, her face badly damaged probably from an accident, the car however was in pristine shape. There were people everywhere taking pictures of the car and the woman. No one knew who it was and there was no means of identification.

They ran the plates; the car was registered to Mrs Joy Haastrup. On closer inspection, they confirmed it was indeed Mrs Haastrup in the front seat of the car wearing her expensive wedding and engagement rings and although her face, neck and the front of the blue gown she wore was bloodied, there was no blood anywhere else on the car. It wasn’t an accident, someone had attacked her, her face and neck had been slashed angrily by her assailant.

People were wrong; someone had hated the perfect Mrs Haastrup but who hated her enough to brutally tear and lacerate her face, condemning her beautiful face to eternal ugliness?

The Case
The police notified Joy’s husband and family, who were naturally devastated. Her husband was nearly incoherent with grief. By afternoon, the pictures were all over the internet, it was gruesome. People were naturally angry at the manner of death. The media which had loved her all throughout her life suffered no guilt at putting up her horribly massacred face as fodder for gossip. Joy was gone; she wouldn’t feel the pain anyway.

An autopsy was immediately conducted to ascertain the cause and manner of death. Joy had indeed been killed with a sharp object, more than likely a knife. Her assailant had sat in the passenger seat and slashed her face first, then her hands when she raised it up to defend herself, then followed that with two more slashes that cut her neck, killing her. But her attacker had obviously not been satisfied as whoever it was proceeded to slash at every available surface of her face, tearing off her nose and leaving one eye in her lap when they were done.

Time of death was put at between 2am and 5am that morning; it confounded the police as to what she was doing there at the time of the night when she wasn’t known to be a night crawler.

Her phone, I D Cards, and the murder weapon had been taken but there was over 32,000 naira left in her hand bag which her attacker had not taken, so also her laptop, IPAD and ATM cards which were untouched suggesting it wasn’t a robbery.

Police deduced that it was a crime of incredible passion and could only have been done by somebody who knew her. With the encouragement of her father-in-law, they were assigning several people to the case so her killer or killers could be found quickly and brought to book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy To The World by Missnande(f): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
I yaff land O,ride on piroux!

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Missnande:

grin Welcome.
Re: Joy To The World by queenitee(f): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please is the front seat available? We need to find that idiot who killed our lovely joy.
I have the feelings she was not really innocent but maybe it has to do with her past

Where's kimberlywest and kimkardashain, mhizgap nko and Ladysuperb? Eyinimofeoluwa oya come here

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by Kimkardashain(f): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
queenitee:
Please is the front seat available? We need to find that idiot who killed our lovely joy.
I have the feelings she was not really innocent but maybe it has to do with her past

Where's kimberlywest and kimkardashain, mhizgap nko and Ladysuperb? Eyinimofeoluwa oya come here
am here oh

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
queenitee:

Thank you, welcome and yes, the front seat is available.
Re: Joy To The World by Maryclaire1(f): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lovely story I must say piroux I commend your effort you are good.bikonu keep it coming dear smiley I'm curious already who killed joy embarassed..your first write u say.... thumbs up darling kiss
Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Maryclaire1:
Lovely story I must say piroux I commend your effort you are good.bikonu keep it coming dear smiley I'm curious already who killed joy embarassed..your first write u say.... thumbs up darling kiss

Thank you, welcome.

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Well doing piroux

Please don't stop halfway ooh.. Keep pushing and Tuham wishes you all the best smiley

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2017
queenitee:

sis i don land haffa

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by queenitee(f): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Kimkardashain:
am here oh
Ehn ehn, shey you brought that juice with you?

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2017
Tuham:
Well doing piroux

Please don't stop halfway ooh.. Keep pushing and Tuham wishes you all the best smiley

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Thank you guys for the support.

The rest of the story comes from the perspective of the people who are most important in Joy's life.
Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2017
Her father-in-law- Chief Alade Kuforiji Haastrup.

Chief was not having a good day at all. He put his hand on his forehead to try to wade off the headache that the news of Joy’s death had just brought. Who would have killed that girl like that on that road and what was she doing there at that time anyway? He asked himself for the umpteenth time. His headache was compounded by the fact that he could not get in touch with Prado, his chief slayer.

“Hencho!!” He shouted through the big space that was his office. “Where are you?”

“Sir”, Hencho answered, running in and slamming the door behind him, Hencho was big, muscular and bald, serving well the purpose for which he was contracted: to wipe out and to obey without questioning. He had worked with chief for 4 years now and he could tell the boss was angry and it was never a good day when boss was angry.

“Where is Prado, what has he done, what is this mess with my son’s wife? Did i send him? What has he done? I hope……”

“Boss….,I don’t know sir but this isn’t Prado’s mark.” he quickly cut him off before Boss would send him to go and take care of Prado. In his years of working for the Boss, he had had cause to take care of many enemies and former allies of the boss and he was fearless in his task, the one person he feared however was Prado, that mean, quiet, killing machine.

“Then who did this?! And why haven’t I been able to talk with him all day?” Boss asked, his anger simmering. “I just got off the phone with the commissioner of Police and I have told him to put all his resources into finding the culprit who murdered my daughter- in-law”, he paused for effect. Boss liked effects. “I must not find out I am throwing stones at my own glass house”.

“No sir, I don’t think so sir”.

Just then Prado strode into the office with his sidekick, Morogga. They were both dressed impeccably as usual, one big and black, the other small and light skinned. The contrast always struck Hencho as devil and angel but he knew they were both demonic and he never tangled with them.

“Prado!” The boss shouted, jumping out of his big CEO chair to shout at the big man approaching him across the length of his office. “Have you heard of my daughter in law? Who did it?”

Prado didn’t look worried, “I don’t know sir, you said I should wait till after the elections before I took care of her,” he said quietly as he sat down on the three seater in the office.

“Then who did this?!” He shouted, losing control.

“We don’t know sir”. Morogga said, “it won’t be any of us”.

“I am the only person that wanted her dead!” Boss, pointed out, fighting for cool.

“But the mark was personal sir, none of us would waste time there scratching her face now”. Morogga said, his analytical mind working.

Boss subsided into his chair, suddenly weary, “You are right…” That was why he only employed graduates on his team, he couldn’t stand thugs who couldn’t reason, every member of his team was intelligent, well trained and smart.

“Find out who did, I need to know who did this before the police!”

“Yes sir!” they said in unison as they left.

Who else would have wanted Joy dead? She betrayed him and he had planned to end her life but only after his son had won the elections. Whoever did this was definitely in trouble because now his son would be distracted and in politics, distractions could be deadly…..

Her husband- Tunmise Babatunde Haastrup
Tunmise was devastated. Or he wanted to feel devastation but all he really felt was nothing. He sat down on the big bed in his room staring out with unseeing eyes and he just felt empty. He had been in the office when they informed him of the death but he hadn’t needed to go and see her body or identify it, his father had done that already and he had seen the pictures online.

Hopefully, with his father’s influence, he could turn the murder around to suit him, take advantage of the sympathy people will feel for him and get them to vote for him at the upcoming elections. He would give a press conference tomorrow and play the grieving husband to the hilt.

Then he heard the knock…

“Who is that?” he asked tiredly, feeling really low.

“It’s me, sir” a little voice replied. It was Blandinu, their 15 years old Badagry maid who saw to the children.

“What is it?” he asked again, he wasn’t in any kind of mood to deal with any of the children and hadn’t been for a few weeks now. “What’s the problem with the children?”

“Nothing o, nothing sir, it is police, they say they want Oga to come, Aunty kemi say I should come and call you” She replied quickly through the door.

“Okay…..” He sighed. He wished the police would go about their job and leave him alone. He wasn’t really in the mood to interview with them but he figured in cases like this, he didn’t have a choice..

He stood up, changed his shirt, unlocked the door and went downstairs to the living room. There were 2 men and a lady looking around his sitting room, impressed. They stood immediately he entered.

“Good afternoon, sirs, ma, how can I help you?” He said in his best sad politician voice.

“Good afternoon sir” the taller of the 2 men said, I am detective Eteh, with me are detectives Ogunbamowo and Quadri, we are from the State Criminal Investigations Department, Panti and we are here in respect to your wife’s murder”

“I know this has to be tough for you sir but we are hoping you will cooperate with us so we can find your wife’s killer and close our case. “The autopsy results have just come out this morning and we hope you can answer some questions for us.”

“What results?”

The detectives slowly explained what they found out to him trying to gauge his reaction to the news. He had a solid alibi since he was at a meeting with the State Governor at the supposed time of her death. They figured though that he could give them some answers they hadn’t factored in before.

Just as they were talking, a little boy ran into the sitting room with the girl Blandinu behind him.

“Will you get out?” Tunmise shouted aggressively, “Can’t you see I’m having a meeting?”

Blandinu carried the now crying boy and went out.

“Isn’t that your son?” Detective Quadri asked

“Yes, but he’s very naughty”, he replied, a little shamefaced.

The detectives thought he had looked and still looked very angry from the interruption of a two year old but they let it slide and continued with things pertinent to the investigations.

He answered questions about her health, state of mind, friends and people he had last seen her with and gave them permission to search their house and ask their employees questions. When they asked him about the state of their marriage, he became evasive and tried to paint a picture of marital bliss. From his comments, she had been a perfect wife and their marriage had been perfect.

The detectives didn’t buy it. He was hiding something.

When the police left, Tunmise stood and went upstairs wearily. On the second floor family living area, he saw the children Adeola and Toluwanimi peeking from their room looking at him, expectant. He hadn’t spoken a kind word to them in weeks since the discovery and he had no intention of doing so now. He opened his room door without a word and went inside.

There would be time enough to tell them that that bitch they had for a mother was dead and that neither of them were his children.

He had no intention of raising bastards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Divepen1, Audreytimms, Repogirl, Larrysun, Skarlett, Missnande, Gmike2rule, kimberlywest, Debbietiyan,oluwabuqqyYOLO Meneski,Jazmiynne, Tolulolu0122, Gsteve001, marianneada, shalomdee, shewrites, Alennsar, smilingB1, susiivy, yorhmienerd, Queening, horlah1, hadduni, Tuham, Evaberry, Queetener, Missmossy, ladySuperb, Charytea, pncessadeola, Michelle55, seunlly, bejeria101, Halyma, Diamondwriter, bitingcool, Williamsesco, Lordshola, ibawon, sharliz, richiearmany14, sammyendowed, Abbydammy1, prisiliveth, FelicityLucita, Tori46, harsol, speezyWears, eitsei, rachealfst, Toppzy001, Opeoluwa99, Maryclaire1, haleemwale, yusufIbrahim, pepperoni55, alarmednigerian, BlizxydoDo, TosinBecca, Bensoate1, Twinkle004, Nmaglit, divatolaz, Ansasan, opybycar1, granely, pweetyz, specter, Eniqurl, Precial419, lettruthprevail, Oyinda8100, joyce21, crislyn, swanky47, jasmine4, damlaz24, Aloedamz, michaelunique, Hadampson,lovelydaisy, Ukez15, Bollie29, Bossy512, heemah, ashatoda, Abefe99, PrettyMizQdot, Queenakande, Diamondamsel, Evajael, IRALIFE, àkejujoe, hannie20, Shakyroh320, sulips, MissTega, shugaoftouch, Hashtagmoniker, Gynah33, ifecoded, rayos, BlissfulJeff, hammedroyabat, Queenitee, muzzafar, WHOcarex, iamozipatrick, Stevenbright, darwinbrown, Elpoche, Adefiery,tylesh,Olabantu, Ireneblush , Bibi294, dafil22, Nofuckgiven, namedonfinish, Lankyannie,
Oyinda1242, xaviercasmier, Ellagold35, Eniolaewa, smomeydrinkey, kimkardashain, mhizgap, Ladysuperb, Eyinimofeoluwa, everyone on the literature section, on nairaland, visitors, everybody!

Part 2 is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy To The World by Kimkardashain(f): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
queenitee:
Ehn ehn, shey you brought that juice with you?
ofcourse yes.
Re: Joy To The World by queenitee(f): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2017
I knew it, Joy isn't innocent

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by queenitee(f): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Kimkardashain:
ofcourse yes.
That's my sis
Re: Joy To The World by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Missnande:

I've been released 4rm jail... grin
Re: Joy To The World by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ha!

Nawao. Girls everywhere on this thread.

This right here, is paradise.

I need to become active on the Literature section niyen.

grin grin
Re: Joy To The World by EvaJael(f): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmm Joy, I don't even know what to say.Well done piroux

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by Missnande(f): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
ShyCypher:

I've been released 4rm jail... grin

Welcome back dear, I'm cooking the rice for your welcome party.

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Missnande:

Welcome back dear, I'm cooking the rice for your welcome party.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
EvaJael:
Hmm Joy, I don't even know what to say.Well done piroux

Thank you.
Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
The maid from Badagry- Blandinu.

The police come and start asking questions about madam and everybody is saying she was very kind….. Bla, bla, bla, shioor. Madam was wicked ehn, always shouting on top her voice;“You are lazy, stupid, ode, village girl”….. and all those yamayama things she used to say to her as if she was stupid. She might be egun but she was not stupid.

But madam was not all that wicked sha, madam can be nice too especially when she do her agbere and come back, then madam would buy things for everybody. One time, madam go to America, madam buy her plenty cloth ehn, she still wearing them sef.

When they brought her to Lagos 4 years before, Madam say she will take her to school and she take her. Before she was in primary 2, now shes in primary 6 and she just do common entrance, result have not come out sha.

Whenever she go back to her village, they used to call her small Londoner and madam used to tell her school is good, education is best legacy so that she will not be fish seller like her mother and her grandmother.

Ha, madam try oh, madam is good but it is the way she used to shout that she hate ehn, kai. But madam never flog her oh, ra ra. Madam will just shout at her. And madam have help plenty people like Aunty Kemi, housekeeper, Mummy Oyin, the cook and Mr Nure, the gateman.

She know its oga that kill madam.It was only her they allow to sleep on the 2rd floor family living quarters because of the children and she used to hear Oga and Madam fighting. Infact, just a week ago, they had one fight ehn, Oga said madam will pack out or he will kill her. She heard them from the children’s room which is close to Oga’s room. Oga and madam have room of their own when all of her own family have only 2 room in Badagry. And now, he have killed her.

She did not tell the Police that one, what is her concern? She know is Oga that kill madam. She even know Oga has another girl, she hear madam shouting about his mistress abi what did she call it?

She will not tell anybody sha, madam has died. She did not want Oga to kobalise her and say she should go back to her village, her brothers and sisters will just laugh at her. She will not say peeem oh.

Aunty Kemi- Head of staff

The police came to the house to see Oga and question him, she had told Blandinu to go and call him. She stood by the door to hear his answers to the police and she knew he was lying, liar, liar, she thought even as she cried.

Madam was not perfect, nobody is but madam had been good to her. She used to shout a lot because she had a hot temper but madam was a giver and she was kind, why will Oga kill her like this? He could have done it at home where nobody will see it but he had to do it on the main road so she can be shamed.

At 45, she had been through a lot, her husband used to abuse her and her children, it was madam who had rescued her and her children through her NGO and even given her a job and room in the BQ to stay so she could do her job well, she even sent her children to good schools. She owed that woman her life.

She knew it was Oga that killed her after all he wasn’t at home at that time but nobody will say that one and in all honesty, since she started living with them, their marriage had never been happy and they had started fighting every day in the past few months. He even threatened to kill her just yesterday, that was after he threatened to throw her out of the house last week.

Madam had been so sad these last few weeks that her heart had broken for her, she had almost told her to go and leave the man sef but she couldn’t say it. Madam would not understand what she was saying.

On top of everything, Oga even had mistresses, one had even attacked madam at her office the a month ago and madam had threatened to commit suicide that day, Oga was just laughing and telling her to go ahead but that she should do it after the elections.

That man is wicked, ha Oluwa, where did madam meet this kind of man? As fine as she is.

The police came to her for questioning, they asked her about madam, who she was, how she behaved, her mood, who she went to see, what time she left and what she last ate and she told them the truth. They asked about the household staff, how many they were and those who personally served madam. She told them Madam didn’t have driver anymore as Oga had stopped him and that there were 4 housemaids, 3 security men, 1 gardener, 3 drivers, 1 cook and Blandinu, who saw to the children.

She did not however tell them madam had been panicking ever since Oga threatened to throw her out or that madam had left the house crying. She did not know who madam went to see, only that madam left in a hurry around 11pm and she did not tell them that since she came to work here, there was hardly a time Oga and madam were not fighting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy To The World by almacherish(f): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Beautiful story piroux . Me im suspecting her husband

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by queenitee(f): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2017
almacherish:
I'm thinking it can't be her husband, tho he wanted her dead sha

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by harameede99(f): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2017
hmmm see mystery

1 Like

Re: Joy To The World by piroux(f): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
almacherish:

Thank you.
Re: Joy To The World by almacherish(f): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abi o..... Im starting to suspect the biological father of her children since the husband thinks the children arent his.... But i still dont think her husbands hands are clean, i mean, who feels nothing when his wife is dead??

queenitee:

I'm thinking it can't be her husband, tho he wanted her dead sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Selfish And Heartless / Mara The Lesbian - Episode 1 (18+only) / 8 Great Tips To Become A Super Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.