Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. (3254 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria / Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by attackgat: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Radio Biafra reporter, the reverse is is the case

Oh really? So what you are saying is that Igbos watched the videos of of their brothers being tortured and murdered by the Nigerian Army and fell in love eith Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by Nationalman: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
months:

BIAFRA NEVER THREATENED ANYBODY, DEY JUST WANTED EVERYBODY TO GO THEIR SEPARATE WAY. sad
you say never threatened anybody? why lie now.even you yourself know you are lying. or you want me to show you youtube clips of your leader
Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by BudeYahooCom: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
IPOB have actually outsmarted the dullard. Before now you pro-fulanis called Biafra 'a joke', 'an online country'. Good thing is you now agree that Biafra is an existential reality that's why you rolled out tanks and bullets against Biafrans spending millions of taxpayer.

No one spends millions fighting a joke and an "online country' by rolling out tanks.

So IPOB have moved Biafra from being an online country as you zombies called it to AN EXISTENTIAL REALITY (that is fought with tanks and bullets) . That's progress if you ask any sane person. So yes your terrorist dullard was outsmarted.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by kindklemz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
What manner of stupidity is this been exhibited by this IPod e-warriors.
Thank God for Buratai and his python Dance, we now have peace in Owerri and the entire eastern Nigeria.
Since the pronouncement of IPod as a terrorist group I have not seen a single Tricycle with Biafran insignia or any bus, not even private vehicle owners.

There is a guy here in Douglas road selling tickets that would come to work everyday in Complete IPOD attire but since then my nigga has been dressing responsible in jeans and ordinary wears.
That's what is called Factory reset.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
It is expected. Remnant terrorist are only doing their job after being fed. Expect more, pending when hunger sets in.

Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
IPOB have actually outsmarted the dullard. Before now you pro-fulanis called Biafra 'a joke', 'an online country'. Good thing is you now agree that Biafra is an existential reality that's why you rolled out tanks and bullets against Biafrans spending millions of taxpayer.

No one spends millions fighting a joke and an "online country' by rolling out tanks.

So IPOB have moved Biafra from being an online country as you zombies called it to AN EXISTENTIAL REALITY (that is fought with tanks and bullets) . That's progress if you ask any sane person. So yes your terrorist dullard was outsmarted.

Nonsense writeup, ladened with poo from the very first letter even to the last.
Mehn! Sorry, this is a NO! NO!!.
It's sure from a rusty brain.
Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by BudeYahooCom: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Nonsense writeup, ladened with poo from the very first letter even to the last.
Mehn! Sorry, this is a NO! NO!!.
It's sure from a rusty brain.

I definitely do not expect to make sense to moronic Trisomic dolts and I mean it. grin

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by Yyeske(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
attackgat:

Oh really? So what you are saying is that Igbos watched the videos of of their brothers being tortured and murdered by the Nigerian Army and fell in love eith Nigeria?
IPOB miscreants and not Igbos please
Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by Michael004: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
I am tired of these people...

How empty can u be?

If you think you have outsmarted buhari, tell your director to come and hold another rally na

I dey wait o
grin grin
Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by Najokee: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
It is expected. Remnant terrorist are only doing their job after being fed. Expect more, pending when hunger sets in.
Hungry Igbos everywhere grin cheesy
Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by Nasa28(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
RoyalUc:

Between Nnamdi Kanu and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, who is a true hero(ine)?

Who has brought Igbos glory?

None sense comparison......

She brought glory to herself and not to the Igbo nation.
Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by RoyalUc(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nasa28:

None sense comparison......

She brought glory to herself as not to the Igbo nation.

This is how we know real men...

What about Prof. Charles Soludo, Prof. Dora Akuyili of blessed memory, Dr Ngozi Iweala...
Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

I definitely do not expect to make sense to moronic Trisomic dolts and I mean it. grin
Obviously, you've not had your share of his afternoon hate infested urine for some days hence, d mumu behavior.
Go away you TERRORIST!
Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by calaway: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
victorvezx:

Mandela sacrificed only his men in his armed wing, George Washington only sacrificed the men in his army, they never intentionally sacrificed civilians. Kanu BSS was no where to be found, it was the innocent ordinary people that were dying.

r u telin us that the Nigeria Army willfully
killed innocent unarmed youths to justify it's presence and people like you see nothing wrong? Biafra fire is only fueled by this hate.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by laribari(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Buhari acts before thinking

You can't wake up one morning to declare a group terrorist group when they are yet to commit one act of terror

You can't fool international lawyers.

I can bet you that this case is dead. You people don't learn and you rant for nothing.

Firstly, you said if anything touch buhari you will wipe out Nigeria.

Secondly, you claim this is not 1967, that you will match Nigeria fire for fire if it comes to war.

None have you guys done ooo! Una too funny.

Now it is international community that will deal with Nigeria. I'm not saying lawyers will not gather oo but it will come to nothing.

The ipods guys they killed in onitsha some year back, what happened? All of you shouted and shouted till the case died.

This is going to be the case again.

You know why? Kanu is an amateur and acted like a terrorist make we talk true.

1. How can u have an army in a sovereign state?

2. How can you have a flag, claiming to have a country in another country. These are moves that violates democracy and even the UN will frown against. You do not do that! You can rally or protest without flags or illegal army.

3. Threaten to cut of the head of an active president, a member of the UN state. You think they will clap for Kanu? Buhari defended himself and the unity of Nigeria.

To make matters easy for buhari, igbo leaders have condemned ipob openly and there is a jail term law for anyone who comes out as Ipob or wear anything that speaks of biafra. Such will be treated as a terrorist case and even igbo leaders agree. So what are you talking about?

Let's see! I BET YOU THIS CASE WILL DRAG AND NOTHING WILL COME OUT OF IT. It will be swept like order world political cases.

Buhari is at the UN with evidence defending Nigeria, who is defending Kanu and ipob? Lawyers? Make we see naa!

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. by MasterKim: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
If dem touch dem now, dey will be shouting afonja upandan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poverty Rate In Nigeria According To States / Plateau Killings.: The Truth Behind The Premium Time Report. / Meet The PRP Benue State Governorship Aspirant Who Is A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.