Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Softwares Discussion-types And Uses Of Software. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Softwares Discussion-types And Uses Of Software. (1561 Views)

"you May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting. This Copy Of Windows Did Not Pa / You May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting / Computer Literacy and Uses of Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Softwares Discussion-types And Uses Of Software. by Tjad: 5:30am On Mar 02, 2010
My fellow men in the house, can you people pls drop any software you know, it's uses and fuction. And the site where i can download it

1 Like

Re: Softwares Discussion-types And Uses Of Software. by zenus(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2010
This topic is very interested. It will make us to know the latest software in the market and it's use.
Good work @Tjad

to add to it, screen shot will be helpful also
Re: Softwares Discussion-types And Uses Of Software. by Ssathugit: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2021
I recently decided to do business with my partner. Since everyone is now in quarantine, the stakes have become more relevant than ever. We found Betting software on https://www.digitain.com/ and made their own unique design. It remains only to find what kind of traffic source to choose
Re: Softwares Discussion-types And Uses Of Software. by Xenisha: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2022
In order to make a 3D copy of a building today, you do not need a satellite or any high technology. It will be enough just a regular drone on which you need to install uav photogrammetry software. This is a completely new software that will help you make a 3D copy of any large surface or object. Therefore, I hope that this information will be useful to you and now you know how easy it is to make 3D models of any large object. Personally, I have been using this development in my work for a long time and create very beautiful designs for buildings.
Re: Softwares Discussion-types And Uses Of Software. by Nikolay123321: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2022
We have been working with company https://servreality.com/technologies/unity-3d-development/. We have learned this from our colleagues. With the help of online tools, you can easily import their services. The company has expert research in software development. We import application services from them. We will talk to the company and more.
Re: Softwares Discussion-types And Uses Of Software. by hostes: 7:15pm On May 04, 2022
This topic is fascinating, THE TOPIC OF SOFTWARE AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE https://s-pro.io/artificial-intelligence . I like to develop software and learn everything related to that topic. With the assistance of artificial intelligence and machine learning we transform scattered, random data into valuable insight. And we can create something more then just software, right?

1 Like

Re: Softwares Discussion-types And Uses Of Software. by Monatyk(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2022
In my opinion, an outstaff organization can be the finest option for those of us seeking for reputable businesses that will enable us to rapidly and effectively launch our own products online. For instance, hire kotlin developers provides superb business solutions that make it possible for you to receive your goods swiftly and effectively, which is crucial in such initiatives. For me, this is a great way to work and the proper way to work, therefore I went with them.
Re: Softwares Discussion-types And Uses Of Software. by RaynaMorgan: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2023
microsoft surface pro pictures is a real beauty. Its sleek design and high-quality display create an unrivalled visual experience. But that beauty goes beyond looks. Its powerful software impresses with its speed and functionality.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Youth Has Built A Search Engine / Social Website For Nacoss Students / Cyber Café And 3g/4g Network, How Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.