Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. (942 Views)

All Religion Including CHRISTIANITY Are Founded On Lies / The Believe That Not Everybody In Christianity Are Saved Is Fanatism / Everybody In Christianity Are Saved. No Matter How Terrible You Think You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by dejiariyo: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2010
I think Africans need to know that Islam and Christanity are actually from the same source and have same view, and  must now admit they are from the same source.

I am not here to bash no religion but i am here to enlighten Africans or the ones that dont even know what their religion is all about.I think this two religions were the same and had same agenda,  the Problem started when some Isrealite were planning to take over the world including Palestine, The problem still happens till date (Isreal palestine  war)

Africans shud ask themselves why they have churches and mosques in the same building in isreal, and the pple who inherit the religion cant live in peace?I think both religion fell out cos of selfish and obvious reason, how to share the loots taking from the captured Nations.Africans need to do more research on what they are practising or worshipping instead of regurgitating the same old thing they being fed.Even The Bible and Quran said you shud know God Before you worship him, that includes travelling to this places and see if what they sold to you is actually what it is.

Now let break it down, i recently went to some countries just to know some truths about this religions,my sojourn took me to places like Isreal,Dubai,Ethiopia and Egypt, the most shocking thing i experienced was in Isreal, Isrealies are not as Religious as Nigerians and one of my Isrealies friend confessed to me that Isreal is not as holy as i think , its just a propanganda just to make them untouchable in the world, that is why they cant question them on Nuclear Weapon,which everybody know they do have.

My point is, why cant Nigerians go to these places and see things for themselves if what they wrote in the bible is true orfalse, like i discovered that egypt was mentioned in the bible and there was never a mention of the World black pple or at least negro that were taken as slaves then wen its known there were black pple in egypt at the time of Jesus the christ and i think the bible had 2 versions so as to satisfy the selfish interest of the pple who wrote it Or what did God forget  in the first version that he remembered in the second one?

Verses like thou shall not kill are not even read Isreal, cos Isreal govt went as far as Dubai to assasinate a human being and you can see their massacre in Gazza, but they wont be questioned cos they wrote the bible.

pls and pls i beg you all Nigerians shud go out there and seek knowledge,so u dont regret it and the end of the day, i have over 200 evidence to buttress my point that this 2 religion comes from the same pple, they fell out like the buccaneer fell out from pirate confraternity but we know they share the same ideology and beliefs, just that they twist them cos of the selfish reasons.

e.g They both have the lord prayers, Just that the Muslims call it suratu fathia, but its still same thing.

The Fateha [The Opening]

The Qur'an 1:1-7

The Lord's Prayer

Matthew 6:9-13
[The New Testament, King James version]

Will end this post by the word of my Isreali friend, We sent missionaries to Africa so that Africans can get to Heaven but we wont allow Africans in our countries.
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by viaro: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2010
dejiariyo:

The Fateha [The Opening]

The Qur'an 1:1-7

The Lord's Prayer

Matthew 6:9-13
[The New Testament, King James version]

The Fatheha and the Lord's Prayer are not the same thing. At least we know that Allah is never called "Father" in Islam.
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by dejiariyo: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
viaro:

The Fatheha and the Lord's Prayer are not the same thing. At least we know that Allah is never called "Father" in Islam.

So cos they dont call him father means anything?
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by viaro: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
dejiariyo:

So cos they dont call him father means anything?

It means a whole lot especially when you make such obviously empty statements in a public forum. I wonder that you who go out to call others to knowledge are the same person who has not demonstrated that you have any knowledge of what you want to assert. You sould learn to appreciate the distinctions between worldviews rather than lumping them altogether for your own ideas.
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by dejiariyo: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
viaro:

It means a whole lot especially when you make such obviously empty statements in a public forum. I wonder that you who go out to call others to knowledge are the same person who has not demonstrated that you have any knowledge of what you want to assert. You sould learn to appreciate the distinctions between worldviews rather than lumping them altogether for your own ideas.

Still finding it hard to get what ur point is, if u have any evidence to disagree with my post, pls do it instead of calling me names.

All i know is,When Christians call Father they mean God, Father comes in when they wanna use the trinity theory.

Or do i need to quote verses to buttress my point?
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by viaro: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
dejiariyo:

Still finding it hard to get what your point is, if u have any evidence to disagree with my post, pls do it instead of calling me names.

All i know is,When Christians call Father they mean God, Father comes in when they wanna use the trinity theory.

Or do i need to quote verses to buttress my point?

I didn't call you any names. Your assumptions are patently wrong, for Islam and Christianity are not the same. Ask those who are informed Muslims and Christians, and they'll tell you what you need to know.

'Father' is not only mentioned when Christians are thinking only in terms of the Trinity. There are Christian groups that deny both the Deity of Christ and the Biblical teaching of the Trinity - yet these Christian groups also refer to God as 'Father'. Besides, in the Jewish scriptures you find God also being referred to as "Father" (Deut. 32:6 and Isaiah 63:16). Yet, not in one instance would you find Allah in Islam being called "Father".

There may be some identical features in many religions; but these features do not make these religions "the same" in what you are trying to argue.
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by anukulapo: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ poster:

Faith in christ as the son of God, His death and ressurection, his being the ONLY and TRUE way to salvation are anchors in christianity, if it is so in Islam too,then you are right otherwise,

Christianity and JUDAISM are not even the same talk more of,
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by dejiariyo: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2010
viaro:

I didn't call you any names. Your assumptions are patently wrong, for Islam and Christianity are not the same. Ask those who are informed Muslims and Christians, and they'll tell you what you need to know.

'Father' is not only mentioned when Christians are thinking only in terms of the Trinity. There are Christian groups that deny both the Deity of Christ and the Biblical teaching of the Trinity - yet these Christian groups also refer to God as 'Father'. Besides, in the Jewish scriptures you find God also being referred to as "Father" (Deut. 32:6 and Isaiah 63:16). Yet, not in one instance would you find Allah in Islam being called "Father".

There may be some identical features in many religions; but these features do not make these religions "the same" in what you are trying to argue.

I still find it hard to believe, Where in my post did i say they are the same thing, i said categorically they both came from the same source.

I dont need nobody to tell me what i know cos am not like every Christians and Muslims who regurgitates,I studied Religion as a degree for good 3 years at the  University of Victoria, Canada, so what do u want anyone to tell me that i havent come across?
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by nuclearboy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
in Christianity, God dies for you. In Islam, you die for Allah

Christianity is a personal experience. Islam is a 'taught' religion

If you believe they have the same ultimate source, consider - white, black, asian etc. All came from one source too. Am I then you or you a mongol?
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by Krayola(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
dejiariyo:

I think Africans need to know that Islam and Christanity are actually from the same source and have same view, and  must now admit they are from the same source.

They both have different ideas of God. To make things simpler, lets just say Christianity is, for the most part, based mainly on something Islam denies. The deity and resurrection of Christ as atonement for sins.

dejiariyo:

I am not here to bash no religion but i am here to enlighten Africans or the ones that dont even know what their religion is all about.I think this two religions were the same and had same agenda,  the Problem started when some Isrealite  were planning to take over the world including Palestine, The problem still happens till date (Isreal palestine  war)

WHen Christianiny started the Romans where still firmly in charge, and what we call Israel/ Palestine, was just another part of Roman empire. This idea that the beef between both started because of an Israelites plan to take over the world is laughable, considering the last time they had tried to take over anything (their home land), the Romans crushed them and destroyed their temple in Jerusalem, causing their leaders to flee sharp sharp.  

dejiariyo:

Africans shud ask themselves why they have churches and mosques in the same building in isreal, and the pple who inherit the religion cant live in peace?

It's called appropriation. When you conquer new territory, rather than destroy holy sites, you just claim them for the new religion. Christian missionaries did the same things with pagan holy sites, and the Muslims did the same when they were in control of Jerusalem. that they may share real estate does not mean they are the same faith, or from the "same source".

dejiariyo:

I dont need nobody to tell me what i know cos am not like every Christians and Muslims who regurgitates,I studied Religion as a degree for good 3 years at the  University of Victoria, Canada, so what do u want anyone to tell me that i havent come across?

You either skipped every class, or are full of s.h.it.
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by Nimshi: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2010
Nope, they aren't the same.

Christianity borrowed heavily from Judaism, and with full attribution; Christianity presents itself as an improvement over Judaism, and a completion of promises in the Hebrew & Aramaic scriptures.

Islam, hahaha. Heavy plagiarist religion, which, despite the advantage of more than 400 years, couldn't do better than weird desert nomad stories and patently ridiculous ideas passed down from an illiterate merchant who first married a rich cougar, and then descended to depravity by entertaining a little girl of 9 years with his plumbing equipment.
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by FMK(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2010
those two bothers xtians and muslim know nothing they just wrestling to earn nothing and Name God is becoming Dirty becuase of them to many bla bla bla to defend their religion
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by Mobinga: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
Sticky-ied
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by VALIDATOR: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2011
@OP,
I find it difficult to agree that you have a degree in religion from such a reputable university and you went to israel to search for christian related matters.Christianity is a minority religion in israel. Judaism is the main religion there. I think you should just give your certificate to mama alakara to sell akara ASAP.

Nimshi:

Nope, they aren't the same.

Christianity borrowed heavily from Judaism, and with full attribution; Christianity presents itself as an improvement over Judaism, and a completion of promises in the Hebrew & Aramaic scriptures.

Islam, hahaha. Heavy plagiarist religion, which, despite the advantage of more than 400 years, couldn't do better than weird desert nomad stories and patently ridiculous ideas passed down from an illiterate merchant who first married a rich cougar, and then descended to depravity by entertaining a little girl of 9 years with his plumbing equipment.

grin grin
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by Sweetnecta: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
[Quote]« #10 on: March 02, 2010, 07:58 PM »
Nope, they aren't the same.]This is the only thing said by the responder that make any sense about Islam relative to Christianity.

[Quote]Christianity borrowed heavily from Judaism, and with full attribution; Christianity presents itself as an improvement over Judaism, and a completion of promises in the Hebrew & Aramaic scriptures.

Islam, hahaha. Heavy plagiarist religion,[/Quote]The bold is the most absurd, considering that a plagiarist will at least not challenge the original source, and or accuse it of corruption.

[Quote]which, despite the advantage of more than 400 years, couldn't do better than weird desert nomad stories and patently ridiculous ideas passed down from an illiterate merchant[/Quote]Could you at least name one such patently ridiculous idea. This is calling you out as your accusation is baseless.

[Quote]who first married a rich cougar, and then descended to depravity by entertaining a little girl of 9 years with his plumbing equipment.
.[/Quote]Today in the western countries, we have their elites males marrying wives or dating women much older and very much younger. A female or male who reaches the age of puberty is considered an adult in Islam. In today's western countries a person under 18 years old, with the consent of the parent[s] can be married. The Jews even today consider the age of 13 is the age of maturity, the reason they have the Barmitva ceremony. Its lack of understanding of world cultural values and differences, in the specific time and place, are the driving forces for nimshi to have arrived at what he arrived, above.

I just saw a thread saying that an over 30 years old woman is under pressure to get married. Let go back some 40 years ago of Nigeria. A woman who was not a mother at 30 would have been deemed all kinds of titles [tyc], not just being under pressure. In the western countries, 30 plus years may just be considered the beginning the real youth and period of motherhood, depending on what sort of career path she is in. I say this to say a 9 year old in 1400 years ago in any culture could have been an adult, considering the case of immortality with the Pidgmis of Congo or the Kurukuru or Kukuyu people of Kenya, even today.[/quote]
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by seyibrown(f): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2011
Oh Dear! grin grin
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 20, 2011
Sweetnecta:

The bold is the most absurd, considering that a plagiarist will at least not challenge the original source, and or accuse it of corruption.

Could you at least name one such patently ridiculous idea. This is calling you out as your accusation is baseless.

Today in the western countries, we have their elites males marrying wives or dating women much older and very much younger. A female or male who reaches the age of puberty is considered an adult in Islam. In today's western countries a person under 18 years old, with the consent of the parent[s] can be married. The Jews even today consider the age of 13 is the age of maturity, the reason they have the Barmitva ceremony. Its lack of understanding of world cultural values and differences, in the specific time and place, are the driving forces for nimshi to have arrived at what he arrived, above.

I just saw a thread saying that an over 30 years old woman is under pressure to get married. Let go back some 40 years ago of Nigeria. A woman who was not a mother at 30 would have been deemed all kinds of titles [tyc], not just being under pressure. In the western countries, 30 plus years may just be considered the beginning the real youth and period of motherhood, depending on what sort of career path she is in. I say this to say a 9 year old in 1400 years ago in any culture could have been an adult, considering the case of immortality with the Pidgmis of Congo or the Kurukuru or Kukuyu people of Kenya, even today.

Is this an attempt to defend good old mohammed's (AS) love for underage tail? EEeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww cool
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by inedi: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2011
my friend let no man decieve you islam and christianity do not come from the same source, islam is mans search for God, and christianity is God in the heart(spirit) of man. they can never come from the same source, light and darkness can not be the same, islam is only a parvation of christianity and a more of judaism, like the five times prayer every day, washing hand and feet and dress code.
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by vedaxcool(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2011
Islam is not the same as Christinaity,since Christianity has strong levels of Paganism- The trinitarian Doctrine which shows one God that sends the two other individuals on errands clearly mimicks Paganism where there is a central god who has other gods on various matters, Just another Roman religion that mixed some elements of Judaism, Islam on the othwer hand does not give room from for such confusions. But in Islam we believe that ALLAH sent Jesus to the jews but the later Christians in cahoots with Paul- A lover of roman life- malformed Christinaity to make it what we now know it as. Islam remains the only religion where God is worshipped in perfection.
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by janetjane(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
ohhhhh, you would have said you dont understand what the trinity is all about, in what some said that: christianity is about God in man. the trinity work together, in islam , the is deliverance ,there only best you can do is dying for God as the always do. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by janetjane(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
well did you get this and what are you trying to explain with this?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by vedaxcool(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2011
janetjane:

ohhhhh, you would have said you dont understand what the trinity is all about, in what some said that: christianity is about God in man. the trinity work together, in islam , the is deliverance ,there only best you can do is dying for God as the always do. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

Incoherent. cool
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by babs787(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2011
ohhhhh, you would have said you dont understand what the trinity is all about, in what some said that: christianity is about God in man. the trinity work together, in islam , the is deliverance ,there only best you can do is dying for God as the always do.

The issue of TRINITY, God dying for you, coming down as a man had been discussed,debated and explained in some threads. All you need do is to hit the search button and read.

Just passing by
Re: Islam And Christianity Are Both The Same. by Osama10(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2011

(1) (Reply)

The Divine Nature Of Christ / Awake You 12 Tribes Of Israel, I Have Come To Wake You Up (video) / Is Judas A Bad Name To Bear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.