Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble (1744 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Meet Nigerian Digital Preacher Who Earns N3m Daily Praying On Youtube / Kirk Franklin Slams Preacher Who Wants $54m For 4th Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Classicjadon(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
An Islamic Preacher has been banned from appearing on TV and radio after preaching that men have the right to have s*x with their dead wives.

Egypt's Supreme Council for Media Regulation issued a decision to ban preacher Dr. Sabri Abdel Raouf from making TV appearances after he issued a fatwa (religious edict) granting husbands the right to have intercourse with their dead wives.

According to Al-Arabiya, the decision to ban Sheikh Sabri from appearing on private or public satellite channels or to be hosted on radio stations was taken after Sheikh Sabri issued a fatwa that insults Islam.

Makram Mohammed Ahmed, chairman of the media body, on Monday added that such fatwa disregards Muslims’ ethics and morals and disrespects the sanctity of the dead.

He added that the council will not allow TV programs to discuss such issues, and will appeal to Al-Azhar - the leading authority on Sunni Islam - to investigate the controversial remarks.

The chairman also said that the media body a issued a memo to all channels to take into consideration which guests to select and to rely on scholars from Al-Azhar and the Awqaf Ministry in matters of fatwa.

Dr. Abdul Raouf denied issuing the fatwa, saying it was falsely attributed to him and that it was taken out of context.

He said he was responding to a reporter's question about a fatwa issued by an Arab cleric allowing intercourse with a dead wife and said it was forbidden, but he was surprised that the fatwa spread on social media and was attributed to him.

Dr. Ahmed Hosni, Vice President of Al-Azhar University, said Sunday that the university will summon Dr. Abdel Raouf to investigate what was attributed to him, and to know from him on what reference his fatwa was based on.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/islamic-preacher-who-ordered-husbands.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-HZQD_NAb0d4/WcET0w6N3NI/AAAAAAAAGZA/3xPFWPGLdJoN63Lhj6TsFE7GyVCNmJKvACLcBGAs/s640/Abdel.jpg[/img]
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by impossible27(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
It a peaceful religon grin that how we roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by ben4ever(m): 2:01am On Sep 21, 2017
What is the difference between this and the things that ritualists do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by hopefulLandlord: 4:57am On Sep 21, 2017
ben4ever:
What is the difference between this and the things that ritualists do
so two wrongs then make a right?
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
So many Faywas like this one have been passed and enacted as law into the islamic faith. this is not the first. Recently, a fatwa passed that men were allowed to have sex with their daughters so long as their daughters agrees to it. To this, we didn't hear the Islamic Council protesting.

There was a Fatwa which allowed Women to breast feed men who are not sexually related to them. If the men liked to suck their breasts, she couldn't say no. If she refuses, she has insulted a man and can be flogged for that.

We didn't hear the Islamic Council speaking against it.

If hopefullanlord for example feels like sucking breast, he can walk up to any girl he likes, and she'd be obliged to bring out her breast and feed him.

Odi egwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
analice107:

There was a Fatwa which allowed Women to breast feed men who are not sexually related to them. If the men liked to suck their breasts, she couldn't say no. If she refuses, she has insulted a man and can be flogged for that.

If hopefullanlord for example feels like sucking breast, he can walk up to any girl he likes, and she'd be obliged to bring out her breast and feed him.

Odi egwu.
For real?
Ewww. Why does Islam hate women so much?
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
NLmember:

For real?
You have not heard anything yet. Woman are less than animals in Islam.

If i remember well last year or early this year, i read an article about an Islamic Scientists in Saudi Arabia discovering that women had red blood so can be considered humans just like men.

They only just realized that woman had red blood.
Laugh want kill me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by hopefulLandlord: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
analice107:

If i remember well last year or early this year, i read an article about an Islamic Scientists in Saudi Arabia discovering that women had red blood so can be considered humans just like men.

Laugh want kill me.

what the hell!!!

maybe the red blood now puts women on the same level as goats and chickens, after all they also have red blood

Islam is so Freaking bizarre its not even funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
analice107:

Laugh want kill me.
My dear trust me I have heard a lot about their woman hate I was just very disgusted at the breast sucking news. I am sure some useless Muslim men were overjoyed at hearing that fatwa and went round from house to house demanding for breast to suck.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what the hell!!!

maybe the red blood now puts them on the same level as goats and chickens, after all they also have red blood

And some dunderheads take the religion serious enough to kill themselves and others for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by hopefulLandlord: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
NLmember:

And some dunderheads take the religion serious enough to kill themselves and others for it.
perplexing
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Haroun13(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
analice107:
So many Faywas like this one have been passed and enacted as law into the islamic faith. this is not the first. Recently, a fatwa passed that men were allowed to have sex with their daughters so long as their daughters agrees to it. To this, we didn't hear the Islamic Council protesting.

Odi egwu.

I ordinarily wouldn't bother with this ignorant writeup but I have some free time, so, here goes;

I knew you were filled with bigotry, but what I didn't know is that you are also a liar and unintelligible.
Yet, funny enough some people actually took this post seriously, instead of doing their research, and finding out the reason why, what you've said above would be true, yet, majority of reverts to Islam are women.
Be reasonable.
I urge everyone to always verify posts before taking them as true.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Haroun13(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
NLmember:

For real?
False information.
Why don't you ask yourself why women are reverting most, to Islam now, yet, "Islam hates women". Women are reverting in Australia, in the US and all over the world. Don't be deceived by liars on social media.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Humanistme: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what the hell!!!

maybe the red blood now puts women on the same level as goats and chickens, after all they also have red blood

I can't believe you just believed analice's bullshit. ask her to post the link to the so called story about the red blood cells
fùcking liar. The only truth is the one about grown women given adult men breast to suck it is in their hadith.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Deicide: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
All i know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by hopefulLandlord: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Humanistme:

I can't believe you just believed analice's bullshit. ask her to post the link to the so called story about the red blood cells
fùcking liar. The only truth is the one about grown women given adult men breast to suck it is in their hadith.

hahaha, I just read the post and replied, didn't see it was from Analice107 lol

now that I know, I'm of the opinion that its a lie, satire at best cuz a study shows Muslims are responsible for many inventions in Medicine and science so I doubt they didn't know women had red blood till recently haha

poor me, I simply fell right through
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Haroun13(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
analice107:

Laugh want kill me.
Another false post. But lemme give you the genesis of what you are falsely attributing to Islam.

It was said that the year 1746, in France, a group of very enlightened Christian clergymen got together in a very beautiful place called Paris in order to debate whether women truly were devils, or if they've improved on the thought of who they are. They had an intense debate for 3 days, pros and cons, pluses and minuses, and they finally concluded that they are humans, but with souls lesser than those of men, which was in contrast to the first conference held in London in the early 13th century, which had concluded that women were not human.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Humanistme: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Haroun13:

Another false post. But lemme give you the genesis of what you are falsely attributing to Islam.

It was said that the year 1746, in France, a group of very enlightened Christian clergymen got together in a very beautiful place called Paris in order to debate whether women truly were devils, or if they've improved on the thought of who they are. They had an intense debate for 3 days, pros and cons, pluses and minuses, and they finally concluded that they are humans, but with souls lesser than those of men, which was in contrast to the first conference held in London in the early 13th century, which had concluded that women were not human.

source?
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Haroun13:

False information.
Why don't you ask yourself why women are reverting most, to Islam now, yet, "Islam hates women". Women are reverting in Australia, in the US and all over the world. Don't be deceived by liars on social media.
So why does islam hate women?

Why does it say females are deficient in intelligence (ret@rded), and that they will populate hell fire more than men, or the 4wives to 1 husband bullchit after your god acknowledged that husbands can never treat their wives equally no matter how hard they try?
What about the part of the Quran that advices men to beat women who misbehave? Or the part of the Quran that gives guidelines on how to divorce underaged wives?
Or the hadith that says women take the form of satan when they go out in public.
Honestly I could mention more but let me stop here. Haroun why so much woman hate and bias in islam?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Haroun13:

Hahana. why not refute what i said before posting this? It's because you know it's true.

Allah is satan and Muhammed was his messenger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

hahaha, I just read the post and replied, didn't see it was from Analice107 lol

now that I know, I'm of the opinion that its a lie, satire at best cuz a study shows Muslims are responsible for many inventions in Medicine and science so I doubt they didn't know women had red blood till recently haha

poor me, I simply fell right through
Like i care.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Haroun13:

I ordinarily wouldn't bother with this ignorant writeup but I have some free time, so, here goes;

I knew you were filled with bigotry, but what I didn't know is that you are also a liar and unintelligible.
Yet, funny enough some people actually took this post seriously, instead of doing their research, and finding out the reason why, what you've said above would be true, yet, majority of reverts to Islam are women.
Be reasonable.
I urge everyone to always verify posts before taking them as true.

Thank God for internet, everything about Islam is open now. Your Islamic teachers come out everyday to teach Islam not know they are exposing islam.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
NLmember:

My dear trust me I have heard a lot about their woman hate I was just very disgusted at the breast sucking news. I am sure some useless Muslim men were overjoyed at hearing that fatwa and went round from house to house demanding for breast to suck.
Mostly extended family members are the ones who do those things. Most of the stoning you hear it's when something like that happens and the woman refuses, she will be accused of adultery and be dragged out and stoned or flog.

Read this book, 'A God That Hates' by a Muslim turn atheist. True life.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Humanistme:

Try and read and stop being stupid. Here is a book, true life events, read.

'A God That Hates'. By Wafa Sultan. Read it and you'd get everything inside.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Humanistme: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
analice107:
Try and read and stop being stupid.
FOH bitch!
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Haroun13:

False information.
This is the age of satan. No one can stop it from happening. But, don't worry. When people reject peace, they shall have war. Islam shall teach the western world and they shall regret rejecting the Prince of Peace.

Give them 10 yrs.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Haroun13(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
analice107:

Hahana. why not refute what i said before posting this? It's because you know it's true.
And the very first thing I wrote, "another false post".

Allah is satan and Muhammed was his messenger.
Congratulations
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Haroun13(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
analice107:

This is the age of satan. No one can stop it from happening. But, don't worry. When people reject peace, they shall have war. Islam shall teach the western world and they shall regret rejecting the Prince of Peace.

Give them 10 yrs.
Okay
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Haroun13(m): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
analice107:

Mostly extended family members are the ones who do those things. Most of the stoning you hear it's when something like that happens and the woman refuses, she will be accused of adultery and be dragged out and stoned or flog.

So, because an atheist wrote a book against Islam, one should leave truth (Islam) and embrace falsehood (disbelief)? Your post is invalid because it's like me saying; "Hey Christians, read these books;

50 reasons people give for believing in a god
Guy Harrison, 2008

The Christian Delusion
John Loftus (ed.), 2010

Sense & Goodness Without God
Richard Carrier, 2005,

and hey! they were written by atheists.

Besides, you should check out Bart Erhman, a Bible scholar, and his lectures on bible inconsistencies.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Haroun13:

So, because an atheist wrote a book against Islam, one should leave truth (Islam) and embrace falsehood (disbelief)? Your post is invalid because it's like me saying; "Hey Christians, read these books;

50 reasons people give for believing in a god
Guy Harrison, 2008

The Christian Delusion
John Loftus (ed.), 2010

Sense & Goodness Without God
Richard Carrier, 2005,

and hey! they were written by atheists.

Besides, you should check out Bart Erhman, a Bible scholar, and his lectures on bible inconsistencies.
Lol. Wafa Sultan was a Muslim from syria. She left.Islam not long ago.

Gerrarahia.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by analice107: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Humanistme:

FOH bitch!
Anything other dirty foul mouth? Again, i say read.
Re: Islamic Preacher Who Order Husbands To Have S*x With Dead Wives Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 22, 2017
analice107:

Thanks. I will search for it. The funny thing is that many Muslims don't know what their quran and hadith actually says. they just flip through it or read only the arabic version because they are taught that reading arabic quran gives more reward than english version. Those types see books like the one you mentioned and start claiming the books are fabricated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Allah Allowed Christianity? / Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* / If You Are An Atheist, You Should Have An Answer To These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.