Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,762 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) (24081 Views)

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) / Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / 'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by babtaima(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Smh no be today you don spoil

Anyway I was a bully at a point in time in primary school. I remember when I was in primary one, me and my friend Ene used to bully this skinny boy with yellow teeth who was our class mate and also our seat mate! Choi! We made that boy's life so miserable. We used to mock him for his yellow teeth and he told us that it's because his mother used to give him Agbo to drink that's why they were that discoloured grin We'd beat him, push him around, call him names, tell him horrible stuff to make him sad lol I can't believe that little me could be that vile embarassed Timilehin, wherever you are, I ain't sorry for all the misery I caused you grin
I'm here.. i forgive you cry

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by holatin(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
OneManLegion:
I didn't see my character among the five above.

I was the smart but reckless and pain-in-the-ass student.

This guy below describes my character well..

baddest
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
hahahaha...

back then.. I'd bend down under my locker and stare at my teachers light skinned laps when she sits. blessed are the days she wears pants instead of tights.... viewing pleasure at it's peak.

the day the head masters daughter was asked to kneel in front of the class. I took out my Biro and drew her out. comman see flogging when the teacher saw it. "ehhh. Stephen you drew the head masters daughter ".
imagine.

or when I used to write my 'a' as if I wrote 'u' and I'll be failing dictations anyhow cos of it. o painful gan o. complained to me teacher and I got a new fresh flogging.

and we had the bully... Solomon... he was 21yrs in pry 4. gave a girl belle. used to flog me senseless if ion give him akara. Solomon will probably be in his late thirties now.

if you're a guy and you never had a crush on your teacher or classmate... or your class mates mother.... you didn't do pry school niyen o.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Moreoffaith(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
DavidEsq:

Chai! No be today Nigeria spoil o. See kwaraption.

Since when... grin
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Atlantia(f): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
I attended two primary schools and I was always the Teacher's Pet. grin
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Maxvasia(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... this reminds me of a classmate back then in the secondary school. This girl can lie for Africa. She was a nigerian but grew up in Cameroon. She told us that her mother was their house help and that her mother was in England. She equally told us that her father owned many companies in Nigeria and that they were very rich. She equally lied to us that her younger sister who was a cripple was her house help (mother)'s child. And so many other terrible lies. But we later discovered everything. Her mother was even selling pepper in the market. I can never forget that girl.
embarassed
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by AuroraB(f): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Those days I used to be the one to write names of noisemakers, and I have some default names I always write from home before leaving for school irrespective of whether they truly disturb class or not.

There was this boy named Daniel whom I didn't like due to the fact that he don't usually show loyalty to me like other pupils in my class. His name used to be number 1 on my list.

On a fateful day, our class teacher asked me for the Names of Noisemakers and I gave her my usual default list with some few names. She started calling the names and Daniel name was called, the entire class responded "Daniel is absent"...

oh God, I was flogged 12 strokes of cane on my buttocks by my teacher. Then I was reported to the headmaster who ordered for another round of 5 strokes each on my palms to be administered by a " wicked teacher"...

From that day, I understood the consequence of being unjust
Gladdens me heart, you got your due reward smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by willizaxx(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
You no call the funny ones wey dy laugh for serious things,,,,,,,,,,, even dy give funny answers for class lol
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Me That attended primary school in the early 21st century(2002-2011), was like cold pure water. i was so quiet that you wouldnt notice me in class, because of that i was given the name, SILENT KILLER. my academic performance was like that of arsenal performance, going up and down like a scalar quantity! but i kicked that shit when i got to primary 5. tho i am the cutest till my secondary school days, o boy, see girls dey rush me like borne hole water, but i didn't utilize that opportunity because my only focus was school, even i got to jss i was greatly loved by the female teachers due to the fact that i am top of the class plus my humility and my look boost the line! .
that was when i experienced what i wasn't supposed to experience at the age of 14-17 years.
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by shinarlaura(f): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Maxvasia:
embarassed

Am telling u cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by beaversticks(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2017
extremely puny...very brilliant and playfull... always in girls midst tho i no know anything about them self.. .nofisat always beat me to first .. arrrgh.. the one time i aced her my elder bro bought me coke
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Awoo88: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2017
delectablegyal:

this is a brother to our minister of informationcheesy.
Very soon we will have people in this country that lie Muhammed will bow to.
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by uwabuwa888: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Rapmoney:
Throwback: 5 Kinds Of Classmates We Had In Primary School

If you attended a Nigerian primary school and you were probably born in the 70's or 80's, then you can relate to these.

1) THE BIG OLD BULLIES: Then is very different from now. Nowadays, some Pry 5 pupils are not even up to 8!!! Back in the days, we had some papas and mamas as classmates. These set of people were usually dull and chronic habitual late-comers. They sat at the back of the class. They were mostly cruel and would beat you up mercilessly for not showing them answers in class or when you refuse to share your food with them. The guys had hairy yam legs and from their voice, you could tell they were full grown adults! Our headmaster no try at all!!! I still wonder why he admitted our ancestors as classmates!

2) THE SMART CRIMINALS: These set of classmates were always having it lavishly during break. They would buy every edible thing sold in the school compound and were always willing to share. You would start wondering where they got the money from! At home, their parents always complained of missing money!!! grin

3) THE TROUBLE-MAKERS: These set of classmates were always fond of formenting trouble. They would deflate the ball on the play-ground if they didn't chose them in a football game, irrespective of the time they came to the field. They were always combat-ready because they would steal your pencils, pen, ruler, books and convert them to theirs. Ogbeni, you go dey see your name for the ruler korokoro but dem go still tell you say na dem get am! If you pressure dem too much, na fight go end am!!!

4) THE TEACHERS' PETS: These set of classmates were usually loved by the teachers, probably, because they were intelligent. Though, sometimes, e dey be like say partial dey involve for the thing o! They were the good boys and girls. They helped teachers carry their things home and they knew the homes of the teachers because they were regular visitors. These folks always scored high in class.

5) THE WICKED CLASS MONITORS: They would deliberately omit the names of their noise-maker friends and include your name in the noise-makers list! Yes o! You that have been quiet...just because you didn't share your fried fish with them during break! Then, the teacher would come in with the big cane and you would be feeling funky that you have been quiet, only to hear your name being called from the list as a noise-maker. Chai! Efe, the thunder wey go fire your blokos still pem for one corner dey chew groundnut!!! angry

6) THE BEGGISTS: These classmates could beg beyond begging! They graduated from beggars to beggists because they became experts! They would beg you for every little thing till you start wondering whether they had parents at all. If they meet you enjoying your mango jejeli, they wouldn't mind asking you for the seed! Leave am for dem, na dia work. Dem go shine the seed dry for you.

7) THE Indecency CREW: Thes guys had the job of exchanging Indecency magazines for money; even at such age! They were rotten like decayed fish. These were the type of pupils that would go to the restrooms to draw pictures with chalk depicting sexual acts and write all sort of nasty things on the walls such as T.O.T.O! grin I am not surprised; many of them graduated to become members of the vaselin crew!

You can add yours abeg grin

can't really picture my primary school days. but for secondary school am as Switzerland is to world war, my work is to copy notes for the big boys with payment, they don't have trouble with me cause If they der, I won't copy for you and the teacher will come for them.... if you der hv problem with me they(big boys) will surely deal with you..i just stand in-between....they even made me secretary during our SS3 class meeting..due to my knowledge of writing and documentary... Very fun shaa...

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by centboy123456(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2017
Ninethmare:
When i was in primary school anytime the teacher asked me to kneel i will just knee down infront of her sit viewing her pants and smiling...
There was a time she asked me to kneel and after like 10mins she said i should go to my sit
could you believe i was still there, cause that day she was putting on a transparent pants, my dick was at attention...
She had to stand up and asked me to sit before i left

himmm u must be a very bad boy
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Gladdens me heart, you got your due reward smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
I wish you were in my class, your name would have been used to replace Daniel's
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Hordunhaayor(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
ColdSun:
What of the introverts. Except a teacher makes them talk, if you are a new comer you would almost believe that they are dumb/wierd.

mehn... dat was me... never spoke till I was out of the class with the crew
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by spymaster(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
I remember fighting one girl at my primary school, Amaka. She has muscles in her hands and legs with a lot of hair. I am sure her muscle must have been as a result of years of pounding Akpu, even right from her mother's womb. She beat me silly that I was almost knocked unconscious. When I got home, my mother said, why would you fight with omo Igbo, don't you know "Isan won yi gidi gan ni"
Afterwards, if I see her coming towards me, I will pick race like Usian Bolt to the other direction. The irony of it is that we are still friends even till now.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Jfoka:
I miss primary school, especially my girlfriend in nursery 2
nursery 2..you bad gan
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by kayloyal87(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
during my primary school days i get one guy that i use to beat anyhw to extend that blood go comeout but nw i no feel near him o because d guy na soldier nw . d last time i saw him na bros i dey use o make i no pass my boundary hmmm but dt primary school na serious slap i dey give am o
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by MVLOX(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... this reminds me of a classmate back then in the secondary school. This girl can lie for Africa. She was a nigerian but grew up in Cameroon. She told us that her mother was their house help and that her mother was in England. She equally told us that her father owned many companies in Nigeria and that they were very rich. She equally lied to us that her younger sister who was a cripple was her house help (mother)'s child. And so many other terrible lies. But we later discovered everything. Her mother was even selling pepper in the market. I can never forget that girl.

Lol.... Na so dem be liars club
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by shinarlaura(f): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2017
MVLOX:

Lol.... Na so dem be liars club

Lol
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by ephraim18(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2017
lol too funny mine is buying sweet and chingum for girls then, from money I steal from home. I still fight a lot though I was a bright pupil then. later had sex with one of my classmate in an open class and they catch us and report us to the headmaster. the headmaster had to bring us in front the school premises and flog the hell out of us. really enjoyed those days just I roti on time shaa!!!
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by deodonna14(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2017
Jfoka:
chai u too funny die nursery 2 girlfrnd kudos lie muhamed ? grin
Jfoka:
chai u too funny die nursery 2 girlfrnd kudos lie muhamed ?

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Sheun001(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2017
grin I so much hate those under no 3

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by davillian(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Book worms
The ladies man
The rich kids
The gamblers
The oni ogogoro
The fighters
The olodo

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by dotcile28(f): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2017
delectablegyal:

this is a brother to our minister of informationcheesy.

indeed lier muhammed brother
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Michael004: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2017
muller101:
No 3 that was me. I got suspended week in week out. I was one of the most outstanding students in school.

I was always standing outside the class. grin
grin
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by ikorodureporta: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2017
What of 'sleepers'. These set go always sleep throughout even when class dey on. They'r experts in sleep-watching..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by ikorodureporta: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Rapmoney:
Throwback: 5 Kinds Of Classmates We Had In Primary School

7) THE Indecency CREW: Thes guys had the job of exchanging Indecency magazines for money; even at such age! They were rotten like decayed fish. These were the type of pupils that would go to the restrooms to draw pictures with chalk depicting sexual acts and write all sort of nasty things on the walls such as T.O.T.O! grin I am not surprised; many of them graduated to become members of the vaselin crew!

You can add yours abeg grin

.... dis crew even took it to d university hostels grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by cooljoe(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
don't v many memories about primary school sha bt wen I was in high school, dia was ds lad named sub_zero, cos he could "sub"(miss) every activity. From morning devotion to parade, to labour. he's always m.i.a
Re: 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) by Rapmoney(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
ikorodureporta:

.... dis crew even took it to d university hostels grin
I dey tell you. Na continuation in office grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense / NBTE Unveils Online Programmes For HND Conversion To Bsc In One Year / Strange People I Met Back Then In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.