Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

In Need Of Nokia E6 Belle. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of Nokia E6 Belle. (453 Views)

Anyone Willing To Sell A Nokia E6/E72 Or Know Where I Can Get It In Lagos / Full Specs Of Nokia 220 4G Network No Front Camera Nokia Has Done it / 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Nokia E6 Belle. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good day to all NairaLanders, please i am in need of a clean white Nokia E6 Belle or Belle refreshed in a good working condition for 7-8k within Abuja or someone who has relatives or a friend in abuja that i can reach...am willing to pay in cash as soon as i see any one for sale...Thank you.

For My Contacts - you can call me or text me on the lines below.

Phone Number - 08068618083, 08082937294

On Facebook via - vincent.ogolekwu1.

For Those you who is not Familiar with the phone...you can see the below image for description.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money When People Recharge Their Phones And Pay Bills. / Allcall MIX2, Giveaway Activity! (full Screen, Face Id,android 8.0,big Storage) / OLX Set To Shutdown Nigeria's Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.