Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x (1268 Views)

Can Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x's Camera Defeat The TECNO Camon Cx's Camera? / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Review 1 Year Later - Should You Buy It In 2018? / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by edi70(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
hello NLs, I need someone to assist me technically as i am confused in choosing between the phones mentioned above.
we all know the Nokia brand for its durability and agility but the problem i have with this device is its Snapdragon450 chipset (they should have done better, maybe SD625).
On the other hand, the Xiaomi note 4x have great specs for that price but my problem is How efficient it will work over time, we all knw the stories with Tecno, infinix and other china products. I have this feeling they are all the same.
I'd appreciate you guys comments.

Kind regards
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Its really funny how you underestimate Xiaomi, a renowned mobile brand (among the top 10 mobile brands in the world).

1 Like

Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by fibonacci2526: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
edi70:
hello NLs, I need someone to assist me technically as i am confused in choosing between the phones mentioned above.
we all know the Nokia brand for its durability and agility but the problem i have with this device is its Snapdragon450 chipset (they should have done better, maybe SD625).
On the other hand, the Xiaomi note 4x have great specs for that price but my problem is How efficient it will work over time, we all knw the stories with Tecno, infinix and other china products. I have this feeling they are all the same.

Kind regards

Are you seriously putting tecno and infinix in the same class with xiaomi? You need to read up on Xiaomi as a brand though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by edi70(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Are you seriously putting tecno and infinix in the same class with xiaomi? You need to read up on Xiaomi as a brand though.
pls throw more light on it
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by fibonacci2526: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
edi70:

pls throw more light on it

Xiaomi is head and shoulders above infinx and tecno. They shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ywang/2017/08/08/xiaomi-is-once-again-worlds-biggest-smartphone-brand-but-could-it-go-further/#3300e8ec1691

1 Like

Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by MizMyColi(f): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
My dear.

I have in my collection Nokia 3 (Nokia 3 o!) Then Tecno CX, then Xiaomi note 4.

I will talk true.
Nokia is a winner. Anytime any day.
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by samsard(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
MizMyColi:
My dear.

I will talk true.
I hope you are realize that the brand name "Nokia" has been licensed out? and that the new company with the rights to the name just need to produce phones and slap a tag on it?
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by OldBeer: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
samsard:
I hope you are realize that the brand name "Nokia" has been licensed out? and that the new company with the rights to the name just need to produce phones and slap a tag on it?
Oga, can you not see that she is talking of her own experience with the phone?
Oversabi.
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by Edipee(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
MizMyColi:
My dear.

I will talk true.
pls how good is the Nokia 3 battery?
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
edi70:

Kind regards

Hey bro,firstly I don't comment in such threads cos people simply turn it into fan base sentimental debates instead of helping someone out. Nevertheless I've decided to help.

Redmi Note 4x is heads above Nokia 6.

With Nokia 6, I hope u know what Ure getting into. SD 450, Octa-core 1.4 GHz CORTEX-A53 and 3000mAh battery. Except if U're using only whatsapp, watch videos and make calls, or maybe buying it for a lady. Otherwise if u want pure smartphone experience, better get the Note 4x.

Or maybe continue listening to MizMyColi who rated Nokia 3 and Camon Cx above NOTE 4. Can u imagine Nokia 3. 2630 mAh battery with 2 gig ram, mere HD screen resolution (720 x 1280 pixels) with a mediatek chipset embarassed. What d hell is a guy doing with that. Aaaah she's a lady. Forgive me.
As for the tecno CX, U're on Ur own.

I ain't a fan to any brand but I hate it when people try to promote a brand cos they're using it or cos dem Pals are using it. Make Ur choice shaa. Ur money, ur choice.

7 Likes

Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by superemmy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dexter247:
Its really funny how you underestimate Xiaomi, a renowned mobile brand (among the top 10 mobile brands in the world).
Pardon his ignorance.
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by samsard(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
OldBeer:
Oga, can you not see that she is talking of her own experience with the phone?
Oversabi.
Guy, respect yourself. I don't want to be banned else I would have insulted your ancestors. If you were not an oversabi, would you have responded?? seeing the response wasn't directed at you.
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Benstino:

Hey bro,firstly I don't comment in such threads cos people simply turn it into fan base sentimental debates instead of helping someone out. Nevertheless I've decided to help.

Redmi Note 4x is heads above Nokia 6.

With Nokia 6, I hope u know what Ure getting into. SD 450, Octa-core 1.4 GHz CORTEX-A53 and 3000mAh battery. Except if U're using only whatsapp, watch videos and make calls, or maybe buying it for a lady. Otherwise if u want pure smartphone experience, better get the Note 4x.

Or maybe continue listening to MizMyColi who rated Nokia 3 and Camon Cx above NOTE 4. Can u imagine Nokia 3. 2630 mAh battery with 2 gig ram, mere HD screen resolution (720 x 1280 pixels) with a mediatek chipset embarassed. What d hell is a guy doing with that. Aaaah she's a lady. Forgive me.
As for the tecno CX, U're on Ur own.

I ain't a fan to any brand but I hate it when people try to promote a brand cos they're using it or cos dem Pals are using it. Make Ur choice shaa. Ur money, ur choice.

funny enough even with the poor battery capacity of the Nokia 3, it still takes roughly 3 hours to charge from 0-100%..
The Nokia we used to know is far gone.
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by kolexis: 12:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Well, I've got a Nokia 5 and a xiaomi redmi 4 prime, I love both devices but the Nokia 5's camera is better...
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by GrandMufti: 4:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Edi70, you have not listed what you want in a phone? Is it camera, chipset, battery, budget, LTE bands etc
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by greatface(m): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2017
My Two Choice Brands Compared. Let Me Sit And Watch What People Have To Say.
Re: Nokia 6 Vs Xiaomi Note 4x by OldBeer: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2017
samsard:
Guy, respect yourself. I don't want to be banned else I would have insulted your ancestors. If you were not an oversabi, would you have responded?? seeing the response wasn't directed at you.
Insult my ancestors so they can start crying.
When they finish crying, they would rise up and do what their mates are doing.
So go ahead.

(1) (Reply)

120,000 PHONE / Uk Used Samsung Note4 / Uhans I8 Pro With The Latest Mt6763 Soc And 6gb Ram Will Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.