Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (41241 Views)

ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV / ASUU Demands ₦1 Trillion From FG To Suspend Ongoing Strike / Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by firstolalekan(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by rammyblog: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Create/Design your blog with Good SEO, Mobile Friendly AT A VERY AFFORDABLE RATE.
WhatsApp/Call +23409035711074 for more Info
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by NwaliE01: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
when will they start ASUP negotiations now that ASUU's issues are still pending?
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by OlivetBen(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
Areas of agreement include funding for revitalization of public universities and the issue of Earned Academic Allowances;

What happened to LAUTECH ?
LAUTECH issue is not federal government issue but states(Oyo and Osun) issue.
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by soflygerian(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
So ASUU must always go on strike for a government to improve its educational system?? Is this not a grand joke. You go to health the same thing.. Nigeria Government and lackadaisical attitude...
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by FBIL: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
Areas of agreement include funding for revitalization of public universities and the issue of Earned Academic Allowances;

What happened to LAUTECH ?
What's LAUGHTEC? Can't you go to a better school--UI, OAU , UNILAG?
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
How FG wan take do all these things within a month?
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by malakasea(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Setpredict10:
this Nigeria Iyaff tired me oo......End time ASUU
Den pack your load d go.
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by Bluffly: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Glorified Universities. I thought they are fighting for research funding. Nonsense
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by Thanks2God: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Just pray that all federal institutions( E.g Federal college of education) staff schools teachers are also included in this condition and not only the University staff schools.
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by emi14: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hope lectures will also stop exploitation of students especially female students.
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by hennylove(f): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
What about the unimaid lecturers that were captured by bokoharam. So it doesn't even matter to them.
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by countryboyz: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Keneking:
Ok...

"The exemption offered by the government regarding the issue of TSA, which included the issue of grants, endowment funds as well as salary shortfall, which is already being implemented by the government"

- VC's would grin grin grin grin the exemption grin
Tsa come to stay.
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

ASUU's List be looking like WEDDING LIST

IMO people wedding list.
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

ASUU's List be looking like WEDDING LIST

Its like Imo wedding list.
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by Narldon: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Its like Imo wedding list.

LOL!

The thing tire me!

By the way, your Profile Pic makes sense cheesy

I miss okpa cry
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by Narldon: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
rammyblog:
Create/Design your blog with Good SEO, Mobile Friendly AT A VERY AFFORDABLE RATE.
WhatsApp/Call +23409035711074 for more Info

God bless you

I've been searching for you

I'm interested

Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

LOL!

The thing tire me!

By the way, your Profile Pic makes sense cheesy

I miss okpa cry
Na moi moi be that not okpa.
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by gentleibraheem(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
how on earth would an association like ASUU be so shamelesly advocating to be excluded from a sysytem that block leakages.
is this not an indicator that the university environment is full of thieves who are so fast in blaming politiocians for the same scandal.
though i belive this administraton would not allow that to happen.
shameless people
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Harrisee:
ASUU will always want to go on strike. The FG should try to partly privatize universities. Let's see where their protest will take them.
so d poor ll die abi dsts d reason De shd restructure....unitary system can't work in Nigeria
Re: List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally by Harrisee(m): 5:10am On Sep 20, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
so d poor ll die abi dsts d reason De shd restructure....unitary system c work in Nigeria

No. They'll still regulate the schools and ensure that charges are limited. Partial deregulation
Just change of management

(1) (2) (Reply)

DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual / "English That Only Makes Sense In Nigeria" Trends On Twitter, Ah Naija Self / Guy Here Is The Mtn Manual Settings For Your Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.