Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (75454 Views)

Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / Man Calls Out "God Is Good Motors" For Abandoning Him In The Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
sarrki:
There only2 cars in the world Benz Toyota and others

FIXED
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by lonelydora: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
sarrki:
There only2 cars in the world Benz and others

I love Benz

That's why I do benz

We are not talking about flatboot here oooo
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by dazzy4real(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
it will be best if they remove that tinted windows noy advisable for commercial because of robbery and the rest.

1 Like

Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
When next I am travelling via public transport, I will use this bus so E-Money will know I have rocked same whip he has
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by 8stargeneral: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Very nice ride with powerful AC,hv aboard it to lagos.
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by donkossy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
old gist
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Chase Good Money
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Easy5265: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Was this what he was voted for...Shame.
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by crisycent: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
GIG has taken over transportation in Nigeria. Kudos to their team of management. I remember when they were only "good enough" for carrying contraband items but they have rebranded.
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by sarrki(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
lonelydora:

We are not talking about flatboot here oooo

Lol

Is 2014 still in vogue ?

Then I think I can talk
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by harrwix(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gov Okowa
How does this relieve the sufferings of the average Deltan?
What will be the cost of travelling with this in the highly impoverished Delta?
Delta state is one state blessed by God but continue to remain backward due to string of bad leadership....God help Delta!

2 Likes

Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by cuvox(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evestar200:
don't mind them, that's how they Wii hand over all Delta State property to other people and even sell the state undecided

My thoughts exactly
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by sarrki(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Zolabiola: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Benz best car in the world
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
they remind me of emergency ambulance..
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Okowa looks like a corpse who ran away from Mortuary cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by asawanathegreat(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
O yes God is good truly I hail u senior man carry go, I will enter that bus next week to warri.
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by nwoye72: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Only if professional drivers handles them,if not,no point
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by ArcFresky(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerians shaaa

No more innoson motors
No more made in Nigeria ...

1 Like

Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by etimcash: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Will it be affordable to the poor masses, God is good motor transport are expensive

1 Like

Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Dacronym(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Shey space dey for load so?
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by duality(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
cuvox:
Okowa sold majority of delta line cars/shares to God is Good motors but we still ain't seeing what he used the cash for. That man is crazy

No be only MoU.

That's how Uduaghan gave Delta City Bus to Agofure.

Shut up!!!

Someone who reads this will think you know what you are saying. Which of delta line vehicles is worth selling to God is good motors. A company that does not use old vehicles.

God is good motors is about the best run transport company in and from the south south.

I'd rather have God is good motors than delta line. Can't even remember when last I used delta line.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Lokoyen(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

ecoeco

Nairaland will begin to appreciate

The moment You start being your True self

and stop trying to imitate NwaAmaikpe cheesy

#We know Original and Fake

NwaAmaikpe is intelligent na! BUt i no dey let am rest with 'report button'.
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by agbonkamen(f): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gov. Okowa fine sha grin grin
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by tizzle(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
looks like J5 that year... J5 wey no get balance
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Kposkila: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Okowa face looks as if he's always crying
Dats a face of '' I don't be anything to offer"
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Fejos(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
agbonkamen:
Gov. Okowa fine sha grin grin
abi.. compared to Gov. Obaseki
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by aku626(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
why is it that this governor is never in the news for better things Like innovation, technology, rescue, empathy and the likes only opening filling stations and launching cars. nothing about elevating his people suffering, he's clueless just there to fulfill the needs of those who put him there. PUPPET

1 Like

Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Reference(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice. I'd like to buy one and convert it to a mobile office, but the tyres...hmmm
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by gibzzhd: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tribal bigots everywhere.The same he his ruining Warri wolves based in warri to favour Delta force based in Asaba.Delta line was managed by Agofure motors from the previous administration he has now revoked that to favour his Igbo brother owned God is good motors.Na so we go dey dey for this country?
Re: The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line by Rhea(f): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
todaynewsreview:
These are some photos of the new Vehicles introduce by God is Good Motors to be use by Delta Line after the signing of Memorandum of Understanding between the Delta State Government and God is Good Motors Limited to manage Delta Transport Company Limited.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/4637/photos-of-the-mercedes-benz-sprinter-introduce-by-god-is-goo

And they all lined up to look at the bus? We no get work for dis country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) / Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) / Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.