Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False? (256 Views)

90% Romancelanders Ladies Will End Up Divorced - True Or False ? / Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Or False? by ako1tse: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
We say love is important in marriage but given the importance of finance and intercourse, it is important to ask questions before you get in.

Discuss what he does and how much he earns. No, not just "I work at XYZ bank", get a detailed reply " I work at XYZ bank as a marketer employed full time, I earn XYZ amount after tax. However, I have this other income from XYZ investment" (as it applies to him).
Of course this needs to be discussed in a mature way so you don't look like you are only about his money but hey, it is what it is and his financial profile is important (yes, from a religious and secular point of view)

Ask about his sexual orientation and history and add this to the findings from your own private investigation of him (what, you think he can't lie or 'forget to mention'?).
It's marriage and it is intended to last forever, why take chances not finding out?

Having said that, please know that he will be asking about your sexual orientation, sexual history and financial profile as well, if these are important to him (And yes, you'd need to give detailed answers too).#copied

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Any Amounts Of Itunes Gifted Card In Good Rates / An Opportunity To Create Your Own Wealth! / Rate Or Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.